Gravesend Protest Against Sacha Sauda 13th July!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-5401-1214928316_thumb.jpg

ALL SIKHS WITHIN KENT/GRAVESEND ARE URGED TO ATTEND THIS RALLY TO HONOUR OUR SHAHEED - BHAI BALKAR SINGH AND TO SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH SINGHS WHO ARE GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES,PLEASE PASS THE INFO ON TO LOCAL SIKH GROUPS,RADIO STATIONS AND FREINDS AND FAMILY.

This is a great example of Sikhs working together in the UK, I think it's the 1st time that we have done this in terms of rallys,we have already done a rally in Southall and as a result we now have one in Gravesend and also one comming up in Slough,we really need Singhs in the midlands to get together on a Sunday maybe the same day as ther Gravesend rally and do something,I have explained the reasons for the rallys and why they are improtant to UK Sikhs in their own towns in the News Section Southall Rally Press Release.

So please if there is anyone down the midlands who can arrange a rally or rallies from Gurdwara to Gurdwara please do so,in the meantime

Spread the word of the Gravesend rally and attend in a show of unity for the sake of our Nation who is suffering in the homeland Panjab and across Hindu India.

Thank you Veer Ji for that poster!! I didnt know how to save a word file as an image file lol. Yeah everyone not just from kent, but outside try and make it aswell!!! If you are willing to do poster and banner di seva that would be really appriciated!!!

Sarpanch Veer Ji, will you be attending urself?

WJKK WJKF

think its a brilliant idea :) i was just wondering maybe it would be good idea to try and get media attention to spread the word

e.g. the local Gravesend newspaper since Kent Messenger always seems desperate for news/stories lol

their email is: gravesendonline@thekmgroup.co.uk an email could be written requesting the possibility or some form of media coverage

If it seems like a feasible idea, i dont mind sending them an email :) worth a try lol just let me kno if u need any help

Also a friend is part of the Medway Ethnic Minority club (or something like that!) lol i could try and advertise through there aswell :)

Here is the address for those of you who dont know where it is!

Address: Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara

Clarence Place

Gravesend

Kent

England

Tel: (01474) 534121 / 350611

SiriGuruNanakDarbar1.bmp

And this is the picture of the Gurdwara we should be finishing at...

800px_GravesendGurdwara3436.bmp

And i have also made a poster thing on the information provided by Sarpanch Veer Ji on why we should protest...

Poster_2.doc