Khalistan Skeptics, Open Your Eyes!

Raj Karega Khalsa Baman Rehe Na Koi

I am really astonished despite of you being under moderation, moderators are allowing/approving such hateful/racist (comments) to go through.

Under sikh politics forum, description clearly says: Section where members can discuss topics related to Sikh political and social matters. Refrain yourself from insulting others based on their gender, race, religion and their nationality. Talk about past, present and future of Sikh politics.

I had to read your comments twice, at first i couldnt believe what i just read.

Moderators should read the full rules of this forum themselves before representing this forum in negative light.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am really astonished despite of you being under moderation, moderators are allowing/approving such hateful/racist (comments) to go through.

Under sikh politics forum, description clearly says: Section where members can discuss topics related to Sikh political and social matters. Refrain yourself from insulting others based on their gender, race, religion and their nationality. Talk about past, present and future of Sikh politics.

Moderators should read the full rules of this forum themselves before representing this forum in negative light.

Where have I attacked gender,race,religion or nationality mate?????

Go on tell me where where has a religion race or a religion been attacked

Where have I attacked gender,race,religion or nationality mate?????

Go on tell me where where has a religion race or a religion been attacked

If you thinks bamans as group of religious people associated with hinduism, i proved my point..if you think as bamans as castist, racist which has no place in sikhism then same could be said to jatts, tharkans, ksyatriya, shudra, bedis, why single out bamans at the first place? by track of your posts its quite evident you have extreme hatred towards hindus whether in form of bamans, khastriya. i dont have to prove anything. its quite self evident.. my comments were towards moderators incompetency of allowing such hateful remarks despite of you being under moderation.

As i already discussed this with you:

few things you need to understand- orgins of class orginated from "work" people engaged in:

for eg:

Bhramin means to live a life of learning, teaching of God and non-possessiveness.

Khastriya person living a life as a warrior

Same in sikhs commonly known terms are:

Jatt- who did jeemadar.

Tharkhan: people living a life as a carpenter

Chamar: people living a life as shoe maker etc.

All these classes are not there or meant to cause divisions. If thats a case, let me explain you in simple language- if one is called doctor that means person lives his life by saving people's life from diseases. that itself is class.

Class is not condemned in gurbani or by gurus, but pride of that class, discrimination against different classes are condemned highly.

In your mindset: how do you explain this?

Sri Mukhvak patsah dasvein: Khatri ko putt bhramin ko nahi ||

I m son of a khastriya(warrior order) not son of bhramin(pacifist person/bairaagi/tyagi).

In the above context, guru maharaj didnt say that in pride of his own class but said to clarify those bhramins who came to see if sri guru maharaj can be converted to their own order. Guru maharaj said, I want to make it clear to those bhramins- I m son of khastriya(son of warrior order), in other words- you are asking a wrong person.

If all the bhramins are diseased and should be wiped out then with that same twisted logic all the other class/categories should be wiped out as well - doctor, nurse, fire marshal, police, teacher, farmer, shoe maker, carpenter. What should be wiped out is the false pride of one class shown to degrade others whether is of false pride of khalsa, sikh, bhramin, jatt, khastri, jew, tharkhan. Thats what gurus were against, they were not against mere people who are known as bhramins but they were against soceity false pride/discrimination behind those people who are known as bhramins, turks etc.

Bhramin has nothing to do with blood line if you look at the deep meaning of it- check gurbani itself, I could be chamar and be bhramin at the same time if i have guru's kirpa. Bhagat ravidas got bhramgyan(darshan of par "bhram") while he was chamar by proffestion. One can born in true bhramin family(whose ancestors were true manifestions of term bhramin) can still be doing work as carpenters.

Classes are there to further live in socio-ecnomic life shouldnt be stereotyped as you did before yes false pride/discrimations of ones class whether person is bhramin, shudar, khastariya, sikh, khalsa, mona, amritdhari is highly condemned in gurbani and should be condemned.

It comes down to just because terms like- bhramin, khastriya are hijacked by people with false pride, that shouldnt give you "license" to have a go at the term itself.

Im against the Brahmin Ideology of dividing humanity and oppressing lower castesI've explained how the brahmin works countless times ,

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...st&p=355773

But as your not a Khalistani you do not see Brahmins in the way I do in terms of being oppresive tyrants who divide and sub divide humanity

Im agaisnt their evil ideologies full stop Guru Nanak Condemned brahminism from day 1

Im against the Brahmin Ideology of dividing humanity and oppressing lower castesI've explained how the brahmin works countless times ,

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...st&p=355773

But as your not a Khalistani you do not see Brahmins in the way I do in terms of being oppresive tyrants who divide and sub divide humanity

Im agaisnt their evil ideologies full stop Guru Nanak Condemned brahminism from day 1

why label bhramins only? same could be said towards different caste as well jatts, tharkans, shudars, chamars, khastriya, bedis?

JHUJAARROO, do you mean when the Pakistanis sent tribal Afridis to Kashmir who then raped & looted Kashmiris ?

And the Kashmiri king then begged for India's interference ?

Later on Kashmiri Sunni muslims decided to ethnically cleanse kashmiri Hindus and declare their state as Dar-Ul-Islam.

Now Kashmiri Sunni muslims in Baltistan & Gilgit are chopping off limbs off local Shias because they are not muslim enough.

Do you want to see pictures ?

YES KASHMIRI KING HARI SINGH NE HINDUSTAN TON MADAD MUNGI

HINDUSTAN NE PEHLAN INKAR KITA

KIYON KI IH DUSRE DES DA INTERNAL MAAMLA C

PER PATEL JO KI SARE HINDUSTAN NU HINDU RASTER BANAONA CHHAHUNDA C

NE NEHRU NU KASHMIR VICHH INFERENS=CE KARAN DI SLAH DITI

KASHMIRI UDON TAK PAKISTANI FAUJAN ATE KABAILIAN NAAL AKELE LARH RAHE SUN

OHNA DI APNI FAUJ C

JISDA GENERAL IK SIKH COMMANDOR C

OH BAHUT BAHADURI NAAL LARDA HOIA SAHEED HOIA

60% KASHMIR TE PAKI DA KABJA HO GIA

HUN HINDUSTAN DI FAUJ AA GAEE

US FAUJ NE PAKI FAUJ NU JITHE C UTHE HI ROK DITA

NEHRU NE DIPLOMATIC SATAR TE MAMALA UNO VICHH DE DITA

UNO NE DECISION DITA KI DOVE DESH APNIAN APNIAN FAUJAN KASHMIR VICHHON KUDKE UNO OTHE ELECTION KARVAEGI

PER IH NA HINDUSTAN NU MANJOOR NA PAKISTAN NU

OHNA DI APNI FAUJ C

there was no such army, just a small force of Dogras who guard Maharaja Hari Singh.

UNO NE DECISION DITA KI DOVE DESH APNIAN APNIAN FAUJAN KASHMIR VICHHON KUDKE UNO OTHE ELECTION KARVAEGI

India notified pakistan that it was ready to do this and have independent referendum as per UN. They ingored this and never moved back their army.

Because Sheikh Abdullah (Sher-e-kashmir) had lot of hold over his people. Pakistanis were afraid they would lose any open referendum since Sheikh Abdullah was believed to be pro-India.

Ever since then there has been no referendum in valley of Kashmir.

OHNA DI APNI FAUJ C

there was no such army, just a small force of Dogras who guard Maharaja Hari Singh.

India notified pakistan that it was ready to do this and have independent referendum as per UN. They ingored this and never moved back their army.

Because Sheikh Abdullah (Sher-e-kashmir) had lot of hold over his people. Pakistanis were afraid they would lose any open referendum since Sheikh Abdullah was believed to be pro-India.

Ever since then there has been no referendum in valley of Kashmir.

so u agree that kashmir is not a part of india

hindustan ate pakistan dona ne kashmir te jabaran kabja kita

je paki ne humla kita tan hindustan ne madad de bahane kabja kita

sher -e- kashmir nu griftar kita kiyon ki sher nu pinjre vichh hona chhahida

hai na veer jiooo

\

It is truth Kashmir should be independent state.

So do Khalistan

Nagaland

Assam

manipur

Tamil state

Maratha state

Naxal area

Society in India is divided but only minorities are oppressed.

Just one thing to say Shiv Sena chief sees swords of sikhs in bombay but was blind to trishul of hindus. They are just politicians.

Soon you will see a lot of choas in India just wait 10-15 years. There will be total change.

Regards

There used to be a time when I also wished that there was a Christianstan where Indian Christians could live in peace .. there is a sense of joy that I derive from seeing the way Christmas is celebrated in Europe & North America. Don't you think my heart pines for such unsullied joy too.

Believe you me I am a most lonely man during Christmas here in India, yeah I would love to be with my people. And celebrate my festivals to best of my ability and feel real joy. Why is it that anyone is sacrificing here ?

Raju, i wish i become SANTA CLAUS and land on your door on christmas!