Are Their Any 'alien Sikhs'

apne

you should be quite ashamed putting sant jarnail singh bhindranwale as your avtar picture yet not beleiving what he beleived.. taksal firmly beleives sri guru gobind singh ji had more than one wife along with puratan samparda's.

Having 'more than one wife' and having 'multiple wives' is different. Having more than one wife is not bad. It was only in 20th century that it became a social burden as ordinary man neither has the vitality or the means to keep two wives.

All important persons before 1900 had two, three, four or ten wives. Today there are multiple divorces and subsequent marriages in the West. Is it not more than one wives. Only in middle ages they did not divorce.

If 'Draupadi' can have five husbands why cannot a man have more than one wife. Is it a crime? , infact it was a charity in middle ages, to feed and keep happy someones daughter (we all know the condition of women in middle ages).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Krishna was cool. He was a player!

Sri guru gobind singh ji had multiple wives as well along with previous guru's ... what you trying to say man?

Avtars of vahiguroo whether in form of poran guru avtar- sri guru nanak dev ji or hari avtar- krishan or ram chandar ji or narsingh avtars have done extraordinary things which mere mortals have again again judged them according to our own little closed box standards.

:@ get your facts right, shri guru gobind singh ji and other gurus did not had multiple wives.

you should be quite ashamed putting sant jarnail singh bhindranwale as your avtar picture yet not beleiving what he beleived.. taksal firmly beleives sri guru gobind singh ji had more than one wife along with puratan samparda's.

so if taksal believes it then im suppose to believe it too :gg: . From what i know guru sahib had only one wife, but i could be wrong, so tell me why u think/know guru sahib had more than one wife.

already been discussed before with sources, just search this forum.. you will come up with sources.

Having 'more than one wife' and having 'multiple wives' is different. Having more than one wife is not bad. It was only in 20th century that it became a social burden as ordinary man neither has the vitality or the means to keep two wives.

All important persons before 1900 had two, three, four or ten wives. Today there are multiple divorces and subsequent marriages in the West. Is it not more than one wives. Only in middle ages they did not divorce.

If 'Draupadi' can have five husbands why cannot a man have more than one wife. Is it a crime? , infact it was a charity in middle ages, to feed and keep happy someones daughter (we all know the condition of women in middle ages).

sorry poor choice of words i guess..gotta be politically correct dont want to hurt anyones sharda- i rephrase- having more than one wife.

apne

There is no 'avtaar' of vahiguru. Was Muhammed a pooran guru avtaar of vahiguru?

acha sachi? i didnt know there was no avtar of vahiguroo. why don't you tell us the concept of sargun/nirgun in gurbani? why don't you tell arths of following gurbani tuks from sri guru granth sahib ji, sri dasam patsah bachans, bhai gurdas ji varan:

Jab Jab Arsat Hot Sansara ||

Tab Tab Deh Dharat Avtara (Sri Dasam Granth Sahib )

Sargun Nirgun Nirankar Sun Smadhi aap apie kiya nanaka apie fer jaap (Shalok from Sukhmani sahib 21st asthpadi)

Jag Jag Satgur Dharie Avatari || (Bhai Gurdas Ji varr)

who in the flipping hell talking about muhammed sahib now? stick to your statement which you claimed- there is no avtar of vahiguroo.

I know people like you who have 'hindu background' and who hate Muslims esp. Muhammed. Where is it stated that Krishna (debaucher) was pooran guru avtaar of vahiguru.

apne

There is no 'avtaar' of vahiguru. Was Muhammed a pooran guru avtaar of vahiguru?

acha sachi? i didnt know there was no avtar of vahiguroo. why don't you tell us the concept of sargun/nirgun in gurbani? why don't you tell arths of following gurbani tuks from sri guru granth sahib ji, sri dasam patsah bachans, bhai gurdas ji varan:

Jab Jab Arsat Hot Sansara ||

Tab Tab Deh Dharat Avtara (Sri Dasam Granth Sahib )

Sargun Nirgun Nirankar Sun Smadhi aap apie kiya nanaka apie fer jaap (Shalok from Sukhmani sahib 21st asthpadi)

Jag Jag Satgur Dharie Avatari || (Bhai Gurdas Ji varr)

who in the flipping hell talking about muhammed sahib now? stick to your statement which you claimed- there is no avtar of vahiguroo.

I know people like you who have 'hindu background' and who hate Muslims esp. Muhammed. Where is it stated that Krishna (debaucher) was pooran guru avtaar of vahiguru.

LOL.. i have no hindu background yaar, i do not hate muslims at all.. i love mysticism of all religions...as far as krishna being avtar i wouldnt say poran avtar but krishna being avtar of vahiguroo is mentioned.. just read bhai gurdas ji varan.

LOL.. i have no hindu background yaar, i do not hate muslims at all.. i love mysticism of all religions...as far as krishna being avtar i wouldnt say poran avtar but krishna being avtar of vahiguroo is mentioned.. just read bhai gurdas ji varan.

looks like you don't have 'sikh background' either. And you love 'mysticism' not 'sikhi'. As for bhai gurdas vaaran, it is not 'gurbani'. I will take what guru sahib said and not what his disciples thought ,i will use them for increasing knowledge but not to get influenced.

Is it wrong to be of Hindu background on this forum ?

is it cardinal sin ?

Everyone is accusing each other of being Hindu.

& suddenly people get defensive and say .. "No yaar, I am not Hindu .. I am so & so .. but not Hindu"

how pathetic is this ?

Why can't we respect people of all religions ?

is it cardinal sin ?

& suddenly people get defensive and say .. "No yaar, I am not Hindu .. I am so & so .. but not Hindu"

how pathetic is this ?

When people come on a forum to contaminate Sikhs gyan then it is a problem of any religion when they should go make a forum that fits their agendas.

If a christian came to your house just to yell nonsense through your window, are you going to say something? When Chunch gyani's come on the forum of any religion they must be recognised as having their background so we can understand what misconceptions they were mislead by of Sikh knowledge, if its caste belief or any bias nonsense it shows etc.....

is it cardinal sin ?

how pathetic is this ?

Raju, it is not wrong to be a Hindu , in the same way that it is not wrong to be an Atheist. This board, i feel, like sikhi caters to all kind of people, from whatever background.

But occassionaly you will come across certain types of posts that try to trace Sikhi to Sanatan Dharma (hinduism) and put Gurus at par with 'avtaars' (demi gods). These type of posts come from people with 'certain background' that want to undermine people from 'other backgrounds'. That creates problems.

Every sikh respects each and every religion, equally and not preferentially. And nor should he balk from speaking plain truth even if people from 'certain background' take offence.

If a christian came to your house just to yell nonsense through your window, are you going to say something? When Chunch gyani's come on the forum of any religion they must be recognised as having their background so we can understand what misconceptions they were mislead by of Sikh knowledge, if its caste belief or any bias nonsense it shows etc.....

I am personally not bothered if any Christian came to my house to yell nonsense. You know there are evangelists who want to convert everyone to their fellowship. Similarly there are Pentecostals who want to convert everyone.

If they gain entry, I just say I am not interested.

Instead of casting aspersions at their background, which might not be in good taste.

Look, if one is confident of one's identity then we are not bothered by anyone talking whatever. We just walk away.

Raju, it is not wrong to be a Hindu , in the same way that it is not wrong to be an Atheist. This board, i feel, like sikhi caters to all kind of people, from whatever background.

But occassionaly you will come across certain types of posts that try to trace Sikhi to Sanatan Dharma (hinduism) and put Gurus at par with 'avtaars' (demi gods). These type of posts come from people with 'certain background' that want to undermine people from 'other backgrounds'. That creates problems.

Every sikh respects each and every religion, equally and not preferentially. And nor should he balk from speaking plain truth even if people from 'certain background' take offence.

what's wrong in people interpreting Guru's according to their faith.

You know the Catholics interpret Jesus differently, the Protestants interpret Jesus differently .. but it hardly makes a difference to anyone.

Why is this being turned into an existential crises ?