Are Their Any 'alien Sikhs'

apne

Yadaa Yadaa hi Dharmasya Glanirbhavati Bharata

Abhyuttanam Adharmasya Tadaatmaanam Srujamyaham

Paritranaya Sadhunaam Vinaashaya ch Dushkritaam

Dharmasansthapanarthaya Sambhavami Yuge Yuge

read this carefully, this dude is saying that he will be back.

but back from where.

where is his home ?

who is this dude???

Krishna I guess.

Or are you taking offence at my calling him dude ? :umm:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Krishna was cool. He was a player!

Sri guru gobind singh ji had multiple wives as well along with previous guru's ... what you trying to say man?

Avtars of vahiguroo whether in form of poran guru avtar- sri guru nanak dev ji or hari avtar- krishan or ram chandar ji or narsingh avtars have done extraordinary things which mere mortals have again again judged them according to our own little closed box standards.

Sri guru gobind singh ji had multiple wives as well along with previous guru's ... what you trying to say man?

Guruji did not have 'multiple wives'. He had maybe two or three wives (exact historicity disputed and not well known or documented). He contracted second marriage because the first failed to produce an offspring for many years. I think you are one of those who think that Guru Har Rai had 'six' wives.

I said what 'Mahabharta' says, 'krishna' frolicked with radha and gopis without marrying them. It was not a taboo then and not even today, but perhaps, it is for some medieval minds enclosed in shell.

Avtars of vahiguroo whether in form of poran guru avtar- sri guru nanak dev ji or hari avtar- krishan or ram chandar ji or narsingh avtars have done extraordinary things which mere mortals have again again judged them according to our own little closed box standards.

There is no 'avtaar' of vahiguru. Was Muhammed a pooran guru avtaar of vahiguru?

:@ get your facts right, shri guru gobind singh ji and other gurus did not had multiple wives.

:@ get your facts right, shri guru gobind singh ji and other gurus did not had multiple wives.

you should be quite ashamed putting sant jarnail singh bhindranwale as your avtar picture yet not beleiving what he beleived.. taksal firmly beleives sri guru gobind singh ji had more than one wife along with puratan samparda's.

apne

There is no 'avtaar' of vahiguru. Was Muhammed a pooran guru avtaar of vahiguru?

acha sachi? i didnt know there was no avtar of vahiguroo. why don't you tell us the concept of sargun/nirgun in gurbani? why don't you tell arths of following gurbani tuks from sri guru granth sahib ji, sri dasam patsah bachans, bhai gurdas ji varan:

Jab Jab Arsat Hot Sansara ||

Tab Tab Deh Dharat Avtara (Sri Dasam Granth Sahib )

Sargun Nirgun Nirankar Sun Smadhi aap apie kiya nanaka apie fer jaap (Shalok from Sukhmani sahib 21st asthpadi)

Jag Jag Satgur Dharie Avatari || (Bhai Gurdas Ji varr)

who in the flipping hell talking about muhammed sahib now? stick to your statement which you claimed- there is no avtar of vahiguroo.

you should be quite ashamed putting sant jarnail singh bhindranwale as your avtar picture yet not beleiving what he beleived.. taksal firmly beleives sri guru gobind singh ji had more than one wife along with puratan samparda's.

so if taksal believes it then im suppose to believe it too :gg: . From what i know guru sahib had only one wife, but i could be wrong, so tell me why u think/know guru sahib had more than one wife.