Are Their Any 'alien Sikhs'

apne

what's wrong in people interpreting Guru's according to their faith.

You know the Catholics interpret Jesus differently, the Protestants interpret Jesus differently .. but it hardly makes a difference to anyone.

Why is this being turned into an existential crises ?

There is nothing wrong in interpreting Guru according to their own faith, as long as they don't try to tell others that the Gurus themselves were wrong and 'their' interpretation is infact the right one. It is like saying; hey look, what you think is right, but not correct and your guru wasn't living for you but for us. He was only giving you the 'original difficult to understand meassge' in a 'simpler way'.

How did jesus interpret himself? He did not. So, people can interpret him as they like. But not Gurus, they clearly wrote the way they are to be interpreted through sggs.

This is not existential crisis. :p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nahaondian kurian de kapre chuk ke ohna de mume patan wala avtar

ta te word dian sarian jailan vichh bund blatkari vishnu de avtaaar ne

And you stand on this forum saying no one respects you ?

Looking at what you have to give, I don't see from which angle you deserve respect.

>> But not Gurus, they clearly wrote the way they are to be interpreted through sggs.

so that's how it is. Can you give me some reading references to learn this better.

thanks

LOL.. i have no hindu background yaar, i do not hate muslims at all.. i love mysticism of all religions...as far as krishna being avtar i wouldnt say poran avtar but krishna being avtar of vahiguroo is mentioned.. just read bhai gurdas ji varan.

looks like you don't have 'sikh background' either. And you love 'mysticism' not 'sikhi'. As for bhai gurdas vaaran, it is not 'gurbani'. I will take what guru sahib said and not what his disciples thought ,i will use them for increasing knowledge but not to get influenced.

I have tasted khanda da amrit, i didnt took offence you calling me hindu but i m just clarifying i don't belong to hinduism nor i have hindu background.. bhai gurdas ji varan is key to understand gurbani.. so before you go on rampage to deny bhai gurdas ji varan think before you speak, you know its quite expected reaction from new age sikh youth missionaries..new age sikh youth missionaries types will not change their views instead they will deny bhai gurdas ji varan, sri dasam granth and does not accept them because deep inside it really challenges their mindset, this mindset of new age sikh youths is even dangerous than RSS mindset. with atleast RSS we know they are there and always try to make sikhs parts of hindu sect but they do it openly but new age sikh missionary types are like snakes in the panth, gadars of the panth, ram raies of the panth.

On a another note:

Avtar does not mean demi gods you are sadly mistaken. Avtar of vahiguroo comes in sargun form, it means vahiguroo in nirgun transcedent some of his attributes into avtar in sargun form to benefit the man kind. Thats why there are six different levels of avtars and have different levels of attributes(kala) of vahiguroo...read - sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale steek of japji sahib for more information.

I have tasted khanda da amrit, i didnt took offence you calling me hindu but i m just clarifying i don't belong to hinduism nor i have hindu background.. bhai gurdas ji varan is key to understand gurbani.. so before you go on rampage to deny bhai gurdas ji varan think before you speak, you know its quite expected reaction from new age sikh youth missionaries..new age sikh youth missionaries types will not change their views instead they will deny bhai gurdas ji varan, sri dasam granth and does not accept them because deep inside it really challenges their mindset, this mindset of new age sikh youths is even dangerous than RSS mindset. with atleast RSS we know they are there and always try to make sikhs parts of hindu sect but they do it openly but new age sikh missionary types are like snakes in the panth, gadars of the panth, ram raies of the panth.

Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, and slander me.

Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ||1||Pause||

If I am slandered, I go to heaven;

the wealth of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within my mind.

If my heart is pure, and I am slandered,

then the slanderer washes my clothes. ||1||

One who slanders me is my friend;

the slanderer is in my thoughts.

The slanderer is the one who prevents me from being slandered.

The slanderer wishes me long life. ||2||

I have love and affection for the slanderer.

Slander is my salvation.

Slander is the best thing for servant Kabeer.

The slanderer is drowned, while I am carried across. ||3||20||71||

On a another note:

Avtar does not mean demi gods you are sadly mistaken. Avtar of vahiguroo comes in sargun form, it means vahiguroo in nirgun transcedent some of his attributes into avtar in sargun form to benefit the man kind. Thats why there are six different levels of avtars and have different levels of attributes(kala) of vahiguroo...read - sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale steek of japji sahib for more information.

Gauree:

Wandering through 8.4 million incarnations, Krishna's father Nand was totally exhausted.

Because of his devotion, Krishna was incarnated in his home; how great was the good fortune of this poor man! ||1||

You say that Krishna was Nand's son, but whose son was Nand himself?

When there was no earth or ether or the ten directions, where was this Nand then? ||1||Pause||

He does not fall into misfortune, and He does not take birth; His Name is the Immaculate Lord.

Kabeer's Lord is such a Lord and Master, who has no mother or father. ||2||19||70||

Namstang wrote:

>>I have tasted khanda da amrit, i didnt took offence you calling me hindu but i m just clarifying i don't belong to hinduism nor i have hindu background..

Don't you think you are getting defensive. Once you get defensive you never win.

Peter denied Jesus three times and got defensive. And he thus committed sin by giving into the Romans, pharisees and their henchmen.

You can say you are not a hindu thousand times .. but next time you say something contrary to popular opinion here again you will be greeted with fingers pointed at you that 'you are hindu'.

As a child of God it doesn't make any difference whether you are Hindu, Sikh, Jew, or Christian. All are same and shall be judged in same way.

You go ahead and say yes I am a Hindu .. and challenge the sinners to what they can.

All this discussion started when apne said that Krishna was a player.

He didn't mean that he had multiple wives, which is not against, Sikhi.

But something else.

MR. Namastang.

Read carefully:

In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him.

In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children.

So from this it is proved that Krishna was a player.

People on this thread have either Sikhised hinduism or have hinduised Sikhism, same thing.

people should go back to worshipping their lingam and kaam.

krishna had 16718 wives???????? you believe an ancient lie, if bra-mans lie today then what truthfull hindu wrote the hindu scriptures? The Earth isnt held up by a bull of any mythical standards, and youll believe a random number of whores and illegit kids. I didnt know rapists are considered good in hinduism, if krishna did that so anyone else can???????and still reach mukti?????? ego and kaam is krishnas middle name.

Ham hindu naheen, you might be though :)

Guru Nanak Dev ji had said that Vahiguru has created many earths and life on them. Recent scientific researches show the probabilities of existence life in outer universe, other than earth. Guru ji, while he was in Mecca had taken a maulvi's son on a planet in universe to prove that men existed beyond earth. The boy who accompanied him even brought 'prasad' given to the boy by 'those' people.

I was wondering if there are Sikhs in outer world, who might be highly advanced in terms of technology than us, and if know about their 'brothers' on this earth. I pray to Vahiguruji to make them aware of 'us' so that they may help us in solving our problems.

Vahiguruji ka khalsa Vahigurji ki Fateh!

firstly, i don;t know why aliens would use the sikh term, when their could be any number of universall terms used.

maybe on some planets, the sentient beings don't divide themselves between sikhs and non-sikhs?

People on this thread have either Sikhised hinduism or have hinduised Sikhism, same thing.

people should go back to worshipping their lingam and kaam.

krishna had 16718 wives???????? you believe an ancient lie, if bra-mans lie today then what truthfull hindu wrote the hindu scriptures? The Earth isnt held up by a bull of any mythical standards, and youll believe a random number of whores and illegit kids. I didnt know rapists are considered good in hinduism, if krishna did that so anyone else can???????and still reach mukti?????? ego and kaam is krishnas middle name.

Ham hindu naheen, you might be though :)

how enlightened of you to say that ?

Sitting in America you should know what symbols you have are also related to lingam and you worship them too.

Obelisks are phallic (<banned word filter activated>) symbols related to the Egyptian Sun god, Osiris. The 4 sides of the Washington Monument are aligned with the cardinal directions (i.e., east, west, north, and south).

occult-washington_monument.jpg

The obelisk is representative of the male sex organ, worship in nearly all pagan cultures. It is a symbol of man's carnal power and might.

occult-washingtondc_08.jpg