Guns & Knife Culture

Gangster

well basicly so far this year there have been 19 teenagers murdered in London alone

Thoguht we could discuss how we as a community can help to stop the gang-culture that seems to be taking over cities.

Has any one ever carried a weapon? other than kirpan with intent to maybe use it?

well basicly so far this year there have been 19 teenagers murdered in London alone

Thoguht we could discuss how we as a community can help to stop the gang-culture that seems to be taking over cities.

Has any one ever carried a weapon? other than kirpan with intent to maybe use it?

It's a vicious cycle, when kids start taking up arms in the street and killing each other with them and govt isnt providing secruity then other kids start taking up arms to protect themselves.

Solution is not simple, but they can start by first providing basic secruity (ie more police on streets especially council estates). The basic requirement of any nation and its government is to protect its citizens. If a govt cant do that then there is no need to recognise the authority of such a govt and people will make their own arrangements for defence.

:gg: maybe changing your name from Gangster to Peacemaker lol

Just kidding :lol:

Its called interpersonal violence. Frantz Fanon describes it the best. The frustrations of the structural violence manifest themselves in the violence between the people who cannot reach the real perpetrators. Less police on the streets is best. Police merely carry out the orders of the real oppressors.

A break from the shackles is needed because it is evident through governments control in educational material, media, etc what the people experience is nothing short of brainwashing. The people need to be awakened from the structural injustices and re structure their resources against the oppressors instead of one another.

In essence education is needed, the streets, etc need to be reclaimed by the people and the corporate driven state, media, etc must be pushed out of our homes and lives.

We need more Black Panther Parties, community control. Instead when the government steps in groups like the Black Panther Party split into groups like the Bloods and Crips and take out their aggression on one another.

The Punjab saga is similar... united fronts with Sant Ji, led to govt infiltration and splits which in turn led to in fighting.

*Brapp**

Sher-e Punjab!! :lol: (im talkn da ol skool ones)

Oh man, haven't we all heard.

The nightclub scene in London is being polluted with violence and the like. I'm not saying I support nightclubs, or even go. They are against my religion [Not sure about yours?] but even the guy from Harry Potter was killed at 20.

There needs to be harsher law enforcement in the area on busy nights, I'd say. lock out time, cops around the city...Maybe even shut them all down? [Wishful thinking, I know. :( ]

i honestly doubt more cops is gona do anything but increase hate. u gotta put money where the kids are. High schools!!! I think teachers/staff need to be more approchable and closrer to student. When you go to school, there studentss that come to do their work and staff who comes to do their work jobs/make money. MAybe more or if any social workers need to be in schools as apart of staff. Most violenee starts at school so thats where the dilemma needs to be attacked.

many factors play role in such cases (environment; nature and nurture(even though i think they both the same) which includes parents/family/school/sangat...etc)

its sad that our govt doesnt have money for schools and teachers but u do see people who want to make a difference working night and day passionately..'one child at a time'=)

the fact is many people are trying to figure out what should be done so each child can grow up properly...unfortunately most of the theories tried in schools or outside of school dont work.

few have come to the conclusion that there isnt a single theory developed that can help turn this world into "satjug" (obviously?)

maybe u think otherwise?

Thanks Singhavelli for sharing

interpersonal violence
described by Frantz Fanon. i never came across it before.