Baba Wadbhag Singh Ji

below is a link, check on 14 mins, the one that i wanted to show, i cudnt get, there sant jee goes into his iithaas and everything, but icant find that link anymore, but have listened to the katha, below is sant kartaar singh and mention vadhbaag singh

http://www.gurmatveechar.org/audio/katha/0...at.in.Sikhi.mp3

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khalistan_zindabad, can i hear direct bachans of vadaie mahapursh either sant gurbachan singh ji, sant mohan singh ji, sant kartar singh ji or sant jarnail singh on baba vadhbhag singh? i m sure they know better.. i will learn a thing or two on this topic.

i've heard another katha which Balpreet Singh (Tapoban) posted in which Sant Kartar Singh Jee mentions that doing Pad-ched Of Gurbani is manmatt and also mentions Gursikhs not to go to Vadbhag Singh's dera..but can't remember Sant Jee saying anything directly about Vadbhag Singh just not to visit his dera

i haven't got the katha but it may still be on tapoban

Why are Tapoban listening to the views of Sant Kartar Singh with regards to Pad Ched Saroops? If they accept that then tell then to listen to Sant Kartar SIngh Ji's Katha of Raagmala. If you accept a persons views then accept them all

This logic can also be applied to Taksal and Kavi Santokh Singh Jis writings, where Taksali's say that the reason Kavi Santokh Ji wrote that the Khalsa used to actively use Bhang was because he himself did (Sant Hari Singh Randhawavale when debating with missionaries) and therefore Kavi Santokh Ji added this in his writings...but Taksali's still reference his writings as they say that they compare everthing he wrote with Gurbani and only accept those that match up with Gurbani in accordance with their understanding.

Shouldn't Taksal accept this logic then too?

I personally have to disagree with you here Kam.

Those wishing ill on others and possess hatred towards others can lead you in very big trouble and in hot water...all I would say is controlling your tongue would be advisable, as spirits or even Vadhbagh singh ji can still wring and twist your neck...and it is believed he can do this and many have witnessed this till date.