Baba Wadbhag Singh Ji

Those wishing ill on others and possess hatred towards others can lead you in very big trouble and in hot water...all I would say is controlling your tongue would be advisable, as spirits or even Vadhbagh singh ji can still wring and twist your neck...and it is believed he can do this and many have witnessed this till date.

Maybe he got stuck on NIRVAIR. Why u preaching hindu mat like that?

Vadhbhag was an dhirmalia with pictures of him saying "guru" baba vadhbhag singh.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those wishing ill on others and possess hatred towards others can lead you in very big trouble and in hot water...all I would say is controlling your tongue would be advisable, as spirits or even Vadhbagh singh ji can still wring and twist your neck...and it is believed he can do this and many have witnessed this till date.

Tell him do something to me if hes got such powers beyond death Vadbhag is an <banned word filter activated> oooooooooooo did he hear that

Guest peacemaker
Tell him do something to me if hes got such powers beyond death Vadbhag is an <banned word filter activated> oooooooooooo did he hear that

This guy, Sarpanch, uses foul language at least once a day in his posts. Wake up, mods, and get him off the forum! I don't care if the words are filtered because I still say them when I'm reading what he writes! Did you hear that!!!!

Thats interesting, but my challenge to the tapoban and everyone who will use that katha is do they follow what mukh paat sant jee ses in it? sant jee is refering to a specific pangti of bani where normal paati do incorrect padd chedd, sant jee states the correct mukh paat... The reason sant jee states it is because, due to incorrect padd chedd, the paati will read 2nd paat. BUT even the todays scholar type or other paati when even using larevvaar saroop will most likely say the 2nd paat and not the mukh aka 1st paat. Its easy stating it but hard doing, you can use the katha all you like as sat jee states the truth, but are we going to listen to it and actually do the correct paat or just use it as a debate for larevvar and still do the 2nd paat? i.e. paaniii dhoteh utar so keh, is the correct padd chedd compared to scholar type sgpc and other who do utras keh.

Sarpanch...I have seen you on here many a times, acting hard behind a computer, and your bull sh it stuff against hindus and stuff, why don't YOU treat each and every individual EQUAL, maybe if YOU took on board the Guru's teaching, YOU as an individual may become a better person, but I for one and MANY others may agree to this, that you are one classic individual whose got a loud BARK like a dog but no ACTION, I suggest you keep quiet and stick to your khalistan stuff. One day your going to get on the wrong side of a person and you are going to get what you deserve...now start treating people equal, there is nothing wrong with HINDUs, I think YOU have a problem and something is wrong with YOU.

That goes for anyone on this site that decides to diss hindus and there teachings, respect and have dignity for their religion, Guru ji isnt going to bless you if you put down others, display hatred against their faith and religion....SARPANCH if you got ounce of guts in you, go sort problems of Sikhism in India, you be tutting yourself.

Maybe he got stuck on NIRVAIR. Why u preaching hindu mat like that?

Vadhbhag was an dhirmalia with pictures of him saying "guru" baba vadhbhag singh.

Maybe YOU got stuck in your CHADDI and got a big attitude I suggest you calm down and start protesting on the computer as YOU DO.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Firstly your name defines your atittude.Secondly with out knowing the history of anything one should not comment on anything.

For your information Baba Wadphag Singhji is Direct Descendant of 5th Guru,Guru Arjan Dev Ji). To add more to your information all he comes from family which you worship (Khalsa) all Guruji's after Guru Ram Dass ji. They are all from Sodhi Family. So why do you say or comment on something which you have no information.But it is not your fault..It is the teaching and manners you have grown up with. God bless you and give you mental peace.

Thank you.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I have been to Dera Baba Wadbhag Singh Ji in Una, Himachal Pradesh. He was from the Sodhi lineage and a Amritdhari. But i noticed some other things at the Dera. It says the Smadh of "Guru" Baba Wadhbhag Singh. People matha tek Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and his Smadh and his wife called Bibi Bhani. There are plenty of black magic ornaments hung around on trees. Women going crazy and screaming.

Sant Gyani Kartar Singh Ji said in his Katha "Gursikhs will do their panj baniyan and not go and bang their heads on the Dera of Wadhbhag Singh.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Im not going to comment on Whadbag Singh as I have no knowledge of who he was and what he done but I would just like to ask the Guru Pyaree Saadh Sangat ji one thing, if Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj is blessing these Whadbag Singh gurdwareh/dereh is it not parvaan for a Guru ka Sikh to go there and do namaskaar to their Guru? If this is not parvaan than I have to ask the question, why is our Guru parkash there? Shouldnt tyaar bar tyaar Singhs go to these dereh and take Maharaj from there to a mainstream Gurdwara?

If mainstream Gurdwara Sahibs are turning away people who are possessed and they go to this dera for help and they actually help the people and excorcise the demons so to speak, is this maha paap or seva?

Im not pro or anti Whadbhag Singh as I havent gota clue of who is he, ive just gathered a bit of info from this topic.

and Sarpanch whats wrong with you? Forget all this hatred and anti Hindu crap that you keep going on about, no one cares.

Sikhi is about prem not hate, do some mool mantar abiyaas humble benthi.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 8 months later...

Dear Friends,

You are all missing out on what Gurus have told us. May Wisdom befall on us and we are able to see what Guruji wrote Gurbani for. Its so strange, the thing is all clearly in front of us and we cannot see. What a pity !

Please open ur minds, eyes, thoughts and whatever and look what gurbani is trying to show you. Please for God's sake dont miss this oppurtunity. Gobind milan ki eh teri barian....

As far as Baba Vadbhag singh is concerned, my advice is please lets not say anything wrong about anyone till we are sure.

I have personally experienced the phenomenon of Baba Vadbhag singh ji. There maybe some bad things, but good things are definitley there associated with him

I chose to associate with good things

Its my decision....

Its my personal experience