Baba Wadbhag Singh Ji

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per katha by sant jarnial singh jee, sant kartaar singh jee etc they all state that vadhbagh singh is an outcast to the panth and sikhs are not to associate with his cheleh etc, he left the panth and went to practise black magic in the hills. End of debate.

THANK YOU FINNALY SOMEONE SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT LOOK AT NAMSATNG TRYNA JUSTIFY VADBHAG THE FOOL

As per katha by sant jarnial singh jee, sant kartaar singh jee etc they all state that vadhbagh singh is an outcast to the panth and sikhs are not to associate with his cheleh etc, he left the panth and went to practise black magic in the hills. End of debate.

THANK YOU FINNALY SOMEONE SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT LOOK AT NAMSATNG TRYNA JUSTIFY VADBHAG THE FOOL

Sarpanch, is it me or do you just use Sant Ji's word, only when convenient?

I was opposed to Vadbhag even before Khalistan Zindabaad mentioned SS Bhindranwale,

sarpranch stop getting your knickers in a twist and relax...I am not trying to justify anything...instead of people who like jump on the bandwagon scream out their hindu pranioa/fool/khalistan all day along while they themselves like to count bloody ufo's in the sky , i like to research things and keep an open mind... khalistan_zindabad, can i hear direct bachans of vadaie mahapursh either sant gurbachan singh ji, sant mohan singh ji, sant kartar singh ji or sant jarnail singh on baba vadhbhag singh? i m sure they know better.. i will learn a thing or two on this topic.

Sarpanch, is it me or do you just use Sant Ji's word, only when convenient?

I was opposed to Vadbhag even before Khalistan Zindabaad mentioned SS Bhindranwale,

WJKK WJKF

That does not hide that fact that you conveniently used Sant Ji's word as validation, yet ignore it when it conflicts with your hatred towards Hindus.

gd point singh

Vadhbag Singh was the first amritdhari dhirmalia. An coward who ran away into the mountains when the khalsa was fighting mughals in punjab. And starting taking evil spirits etc out of people.

He's very close to baba balak nath whos dera is not far from he's. Do your panj baniyan instead of going to these pakhandis.

To defend the honour of his country and religion, Baba Vadbhag Singh organised a band of soldiers and, with the help of Sardar Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Kapoor Singh, Adina Baig and others, attacked the mighty army of Nassar Ali. In the ensuing battle, Nassar Ali was captured and later burnt alive.

According to Mahan Kosh, he dug Nassir's dead body out of the grave and burnt it. Nassir wasn't captured alive. Vadhbhagh Singh was a descendent of Dhirmal.