Did Sikhs Ever Convert 2 Islam?

try not to follow religion. if u truly are sikh, then belong to humanity and follyw Guru Ji's teachings. If you get out of this religion mentality, then you won't convert from or to one or another.

As far as I understand from Guru Nanak Dev Ji's teachings, religion doesn't really exist, we are all humans, and sikhi is a panth, a way for us to follow, but not a religion in westren context.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

"As far as I understand from Guru Nanak Dev Ji's teachings, religion doesn't really exist, we are all humans, and sikhi is a panth, a way for us to follow, but not a religion in westren context. "

Londonjatt Ji I fully agree with u in this context. :a+ :BOW:

There is no excuse the religion exists, but whatever religion you follow you should follow it properly if you do recite name of god for 2.4 hours a day and live accordingly then it will be fine.

Religious followings are all different, if you go dipper you will understand, it is not so that all religions are same even fundamentally all are different.

So when you see evrything as Hukam, you have followed the religion.