Alton Towers

Guest _Singh_

Guest _Singh_

Im going to Alton Towers soon BUT i wear a turban BUT i dont want it to come off wen im on the rollercoaster, im not sure what to do..........should i wear bandana etc but i dont like going out without ma turban SO could someone give me some advice???

wear a dual 'fifti' as they say in punjabi , or rather a bandana sort of 'patka' with one more 'patka' inside it holding the 'jooda' , I do that all the time , The second patka does the job of just strengthening the hold of your two patkas on your head , and second patka is more of a bandana , while first one is like the one chotte singhs wear ! , now when you tie turban over it knot by knot , make your turban clean and fitting , and try a smaller turban , if you already wear a smaller one , fine , otherwise try a smaller one this time just for the sake of rollercoaster fun! , I bet with all this the turban won't even fall if you ran a marathon full of jumps.

Waheguru!