Is He Cheating On Me?

Guest _need advice_

Guest Guest

Speculation's galore :rolleyes:

OP: No offense but how can you be mature enough for marriage but not mature enough to know how to handle a situation like this !!!

Guest Poopie
vjkkvjkf

bhenjee talk to him openly. If he is your soon to be husband you guys should clear any doubts that arise. Tell him your feeling a little worried and just spill it out. He'll tell you the honest truth and you'll feel better :)

yess this bhenjis right im about to get eng and we all get stupid thoughts our minds.. be happy with who u going to marry because in the end they gunna be with u so clear everything up nd leave it to guru sahib :)

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa

VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Why is he on a dating site? Don't make any sense. You could try signing up to this site as an anonymous and start talking to him and see how he responds lol. Joke!

The most rational option is to confront him and talk to him about it in a calm yet firm manner. Though if he really is cheating on you then he may just wriggle himself out of this by making up some long winded story and try to fool you - so keep your wits about you.

You could try taking a Hukamnama - it's amazing how Guru Ji can communicate with you via His Hukamnama. It's been tried and tested and I've found it really does have all the answers you could ever need.

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa

VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Fantastic idea, about creating a false account and talking to him...I think I would take her advice and do it Phenji! at least you will find out without him suspecting anything.

Guest __Singh__

You could install a key loger to his pc and find out that way. Dont let this break you, it could be nothing. It broke my marriage beacuse my ex always suspected and never confronted. Instead she decided to fight fire with fire, the rest you can imagine.

ha lol what is this "high gursikh" doing on a dating website anyways? if you speak to him in a calm manner he is either going to tell the truth or lie, but will that put your mind at rest? investigate this dude, keylogger...diff account, get his fone lol, it all seems a bit undercover but in the end you dont wanna get married and then find out hes a playa lol.

good luckers!

People suggested installing keyloggers. Is that ethical? Its spying on his personal life.

Somebody also suggested creating a false account and talking to him. That way u will be trying to lure him into something.

These methods might sound practical but are they ethical?

Nobody is perfect.

Best is ask him straight. But dont ask in a confronting manner. Ask in a friendly manner. Bcoz u dont want to make things worse .If still doubtful, then say to him what u think and seek his reply. If u think he is forgivable/innocent, go ahead and marry. If not , then dont. But if he is being forgivable or not rests enirely ur perceptions.

Some people are okay with big mistakes whilst others think that even slightest mistake on part of guy/gal is enough to break off a marriage.

If you are satisfied , then its good. All mistrust must be cleared b4 u marry.Mistrust b4 marriage aint good.

As i said, nobody is perfect. Everybody makes mistakes, esp when u are naive and immature.Ask him straight, then ask urself and finally ask the Guru.

You will have an answer.

have u asked maharaj what to do?

im sure they can solve this problem better than anyone on this site

:TH: ^^ dat will surely solve ur problemm penjiiie :D

BUly mwrgu jo dsy iqs kY lwgau pwie ]

bhoolae maarag jo dhasae this kai laago paae ||

I am confused; I would fall at the feet of one who shows me the Way.