Eating Much Karah Parshad...

I don't know but I always feel guilty about asking for prashad, so I eat only if I'm offered. If Maharaj deems I should not get any prashad that day, then so be it.

Also take just a small portion rather than loads of it. I think that asking for more/a lot is like being greedy, but at the same time, it's prashad.

I'd say if you have karah prasad every day, then take just a small portion. Still need to eat healthily, even in the Gurdwara.

For some reason, whenever I have karah prashad, two things always enter my mind: It is Maharaj's blessing and so should receive and eat without hesitation or waste, and the sakhi of Guru Nanak Maharaj when he asked Bhai Lehna to eat a corpse and Bhai Sahib took the cover off and it was all prashad.

I have read in books written by spiritually advanced Gurmukhs that one should only accept the prashaad given and not take more. Prashaad has kirpa in it, but also the karma of the person who makes it. It is a huge seva. It's very beneficial to us, but if we eat seconds than it becomes like regular food, we don't get as much kirpa

but still get the karma.

There will be people who disagree with this, that's fine. but these are the kinds of things that those gurmukhs with some avastha would actually understand, everyone else has no clue and is answering only based on their own level of knowledge.