Ragi Darshan Gone Mad

S1ngh

I think the reason Dashmesh Pita used the word 'anandpur' in this charritar might be because Guru jee is strongly recommending the moral character of this raja to his sikhs. Guru jee has appreciated the character of this raja who remained fully committed to his wife and did not commit adultery.

In the same way, in Krishanvtar bani, Dashmesh pita has named one character Kharag Singh. Kharag Singh fights very very bravely against krishna. Infact it seems as if the character Kharag Singh is the actual hero of the krishanavtar bani.

Now, some extremely foolish person willl say that sikhs fought against krishna thousands of years ago and sikhs existed thousands of years ago.

but, I feel Guru jee used word Kharag Singh to hint that the sikhs of Satguru are so brave that even warriors like krishna cant match their bravery.

harinder singh ji

Waheguru ji ki fateh

In this charitra Guru ji has peaked the art of story telling by providing current references of city etc,But it is a story and not real happening.Idea is to impart moral lesson.Now Darshan lal who has not seen the gates of any institute of higher learning will not understand this.They will translate it literally.That is the difference between an agiani who is devoid of naaam and a Gursikh.

You are right Krishna avtar's hero is Kharag singh.Guru ji tells the future in that what sikhs will face.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with translations or arths of Dasam Bani that people read on teh net is that the translaters purposefully mistranslate them to make them seem kaam - inducing. Gyani Thakur Singh recommended sateeks of Dasam Bani written by a student of Baba Gurbachan Singh ji named Teja Singh of Meareau. He said that all volumes of the sateek had not beeen published yet, and the final volumes are either publishing nw or will be soon.

I have 'Sachkhand Patra' published by Hazoor Sahib Nanded. In February 2008 issue, on page 48 it is clearly written that 'charitar 21' is reference to Guru Gobind Singh. I have translated the line to the best of my ability:

"In charitar 21 Guru Sahib, through reference to his auto-biograph[ical] account (Atam Katha), has written [by narrating] how he saved himself from the dangerous deceptive lustful advances of a beautiful woman (Roopvati Dhanwant Nari)."

post-12439-1217494044_thumb.jpg

post-12439-1217494741_thumb.jpg

This charritar is not about Sri Dashmesh Pita.

I feel there is a serious need of a good translation of Sri Dasam Granth. Giani Narain Singh jee has done a very nice translation but I feel it can be improved. There is a Budha Dal Nihung singh jee by the name of Giani Sher Singh Jee. He has immense knowledge of Dasam bani and it would be great if he could take up the seva of translating Sri Dasam Granth(and even Sri Sarbloh Granth). Some nihung singhs seem to have lots of gur-kirpa in understanding Dasam Bani. Gur-kirpa is the most important thing for translating gurbani. Mere intellectual knowledge is not at all good enough. Gurbani is at a level much higher than the intellectual quotient of human beings. A person needs to have a very high emotional quotient and an extremely extremely high spiritual quotient to understand gurbani.

I have 'Sachkhand Patra' published by Hazoor Sahib Nanded. In February 2008 issue, on page 48 it is clearly written that 'charitar 21' is reference to Guru Gobind Singh. I have translated the line to the best of my ability:

"In charitar 21 Guru Sahib, through reference to his auto-biograph[ical] account (Atam Katha), has written [by narrating] how he saved himself from the dangerous deceptive lustful advances of a beautiful woman (Roopvati Dhanwant Nari)."

That may be their interpretation.But the first thing is to rememebr that these charitra in mantri-bhup sambade.That means minister is telling tales to his King.It is an art of story tellin with moral lessons.It is certainly not a true happening.

if we assume this charitarr to be a true historical happening, then in the starting stanzas of this charitarr, it is mentioned that the king of anandpur went to the house of a lady anoop kaur in order to get a mantarr. Why will Satguru jee go to somebody's house to get some mantarr tantarr etc. ??

Then in stanza 32, the king refusing to oblige the lustly lady and states that if he committs adultery, he will have to born in a neech(low) caste? Can these be words of Satguru jee ?? Nooo.

IN many of the charritarrs, advice is given that never fall into the trap of a young lady or never trust a lady. Is this the advice of Satguru jee ?? No

These charitarrs are part of a conversation between a smart minister and a not-so-smart king. All these advice are given by the mantri to his king as the mantri is not some brahamgyani or sant but still is a smart fellow who is aware of how human beings use deception for their own benefit.

Darshan lal Bhatra is misleading sangat by quoting this charitra.That is where he seriously lacks in schoalrship and is only a paid ragi nothing more.

He does not know even what is mantri-Bhup sambade.Can his chela mandeep singh ask him why he is misleading sikhs on faulty interpretation.Does he know braj bhasha?That is also the reason he ran away from Gurudwara in Surrey without answering the question of singhs on dasam bani.

What a crook in gentleman's clothing.

Darshan lal Bhatra is misleading sangat by quoting this charitra.That is where he seriously lacks in schoalrship and is only a paid ragi nothing more.

He does not know even what is mantri-Bhup sambade.Can his chela mandeep singh ask him why he is misleading sikhs on faulty interpretation.Does he know braj bhasha?That is also the reason he ran away from Gurudwara in Surrey without answering the question of singhs on dasam bani.

What a crook in gentleman's clothing.

Ragi Darshan Kumar Sarna is doing all this DELIBRATELY. He is on a mission to confuse sikhs by creating doubt over the contents of Sri Dasam Granth.

Enemies of Khalsa panth are afraid of Dasam Bani, they are afraid of shastars, they are afraid of death and justice. So thats why they use sell-outs like ragi darsan kumar sarna to do false propagandas against the amrit-baani of Sri Dashmesh Pita.