BBC docu on Indra Gandi

Guest rsingh

Guest rsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

did any one in da UK watch bbc4 (i dobut any one does) late last night (wednesday).

there was a documentary on Indra Gandhi

recorded it ill talk about it tomoro. any way rerun on BBC2

link about it

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1040329/asp/...ory_3059937.asp

anyone seen it it will be, not very truthful besides there was only one prop sikh the other(kushwant) is a mupppet da fool.

any way until 2moro

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched it, bbc reporter was very disrespectful to sant ji, calling him'grim, frightening,selfish and all sorts of things, an eye-witness saying that sant ji hid in the akal takht. but also told of how singhs fought back and crushed the first set of soldiers sent in. after that army started killing any1 they could see not even sparing women, the old or children.

Guest mehtab

it is kaljug :@ ...ppl like gandhi who called Guru Gobind Singh a misguided patriot are respected :@ @ ...ppl like indra who attacked Darbar Sahib are respected :) @ ...ppl like nehru who backstabbed Sikhs are respected :wub: @

but koi nai...our time will come, and it has started to dawn already...something in me says, that all the dhoor that was cleaned at the kar sewa at Darbar Sahib is gonna change everything now!

Guest mehtab

by the way, can someone upload it online as a video file...i have listened to bhagwant mann already a lot...want some new funny stuff to listen to n laugh my head off...bbc appreciating indra shud be amusing enuff