Rakhri Selling Shops In Southall?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

People living in Southall, can they confirm that shops have started displaying rakhri

Also how late the shops remain open if one has to come and buy on weekend evening

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
whats rakhri got to do with sikhi? but they usually sell them outside of most shops on the lil stall things

Thanks for the information. Sikhism is unique religion. That I agree. But since childhood, we celebrate this festival. I am not sure why I should stop celebrating now.

Guest rakhri_jatha

was bebe nanaki anti-gurmat?

anyway we shouldn't let anti-cultural people stop us from doing things like rakhri.

anyway what gives some1 the right to call it "anti"-gurmat?

rakhri has nothing to do with neo-sikh"ism"!!!!!!

kinda funny how some people claim that Sikhi is not limited to a religion and that Sikhi is very personal, irregardless what path you follow....yet when someone with a differing opinion states their mind then they're automatically 'neo-sikh-ism' follower...

They have the nerve to call anyone with a differeing opionion an 'extremist' but love to claim to be followers of dharma that accept all paths...yeh right!!!

the poor dude asks a question, and everyone bombards him with these anti gurmat replies, yeh true it is anti gurmat, but maybe he or she is a hindu and come onto this site to ask a ques, or maybe the rakri isnt for him prob a frend whos asked for one, god knows but give the guy/her a chance lol, u lot just loose the plot afta hearing the word rakri LOL

rakhri has nothing to do with neo-sikh"ism"!!!!!!

kinda funny how some people claim that Sikhi is not limited to a religion and that Sikhi is very personal, irregardless what path you follow....yet when someone with a differing opinion states their mind then they're automatically 'neo-sikh-ism' follower...

They have the nerve to call anyone with a differeing opionion an 'extremist' but love to claim to be followers of dharma that accept all paths...yeh right!!!

rakhri is against neo-sikh"ism" is all i said, i did NOT say someone has a differing opinion therefore they are followign neo-sikh"ism".

i was making a point, albeit a bit sarcastically as i do sometimes lol