Death

singhunit

my grandad died at aged 92, in his last month he was saying weird things like he could see other people in the room which we coudlnt, he also said he could see my grandmother who passed away 11 years earlier, she was sitting with him talking to him etc. he was saying he could see other family members from 50 plus years ago to. Hope that answers some of your questions. I heard these sort of things r called JUM. fateh

Gursikhs are taken by Shaheed Singhs, not Jamdhoots.

Depending on avastha, a few people can see spirits all the time. The fact that previous family members etc are still around means they didn't get mukti and maybe suffered from moh at the last moment, but that is just one reason.

Before death, the bonds between atma and physical body begin to break - at this time some people also become aware of spirits etc. It's nothing to get alarmed about, tell them to keep doing their simran/paath etc.

• 2 weeks later...
WJKK WJKF

This is a really weird question but im curious; when a person passes away i know jhamdoots come and get the soul - does the soul see any of his other family members?

i wish i could die and go back alive again, i would be able to answer your question then!

plenty of myths about