Accident

Guest _gabroo_

Guest _gabroo_

i needed some advice regarding a car aacident. basically a car rammed the back of my car. since then i have had some pain in my neck.

im quite angry at the driver of the vehicle.

ive heard about making a claim via a solicitor. but ive also heard you can make claims via your own insurance provider.

any advice??

Personally, I don't really like the idea of compensation but.....

Just contact your insurance co. - they should sort it out. If you weren't at fault, you can also contact an accident management co. like Kindertons: http:www.kindertons.co.uk

Guest claims

happened to me once.

Its justified to make the claim.

I was stationary at light and some guy in a massive 4x4 was behind me....suddely he hits me....he said his foot slipped....fair enough but it was quite a jolt.

Anyway, ended up in my car being written off, but I managed to get his details even though he 'claimed' to not have insurance.

It turned out the car was a work car and he had insurance.

what I did was to make a claim via my insurance company first but changed my mind and went for a private firm.

99% of them are no win no fee....so basically as long as you are sure it wasn't your fault, you can make a personal injury claim against the other party....so can other people in your car who were also injured.

You can also do this via your insurance company, just tell them you want to speak to someone about making a claim...all companies have legal protection and deal with claims like this.

Good luck.

It certainly helped me with my minor whiplash, covered my cost for a temporary car (which I need for work) and also time off work.

Sounds like you have whiplash - see your doctor. If confirmed you'll need strong regular analgesia to relieve counterproductive paraspinal muscular spasm to the inflammatory reaction of the many tiny tears in the spinal ligaments. Most people find that they fully recover within a month.

Let your insurance handle it. They will want to know whether you have suffered medically and if so are likely to get a report from a private GP. Out of court costs will then be reccommended to you, which you should take up rather than attempting to drag things through the courts - choice is yours.

Avoid being angry (bad, bad emotion) at the other driver - accidents happen and it is just bad fate. There are lots of idiots on the road and you just need to accept and anticipate for this.

Remain in chardikala and see your Doc.

Protect yourself! Stop talking to the insurance corp after you've fulfilled your obligations with them. Ask others for recommendations for an attorney in your locale. Get the proper medical care, and do your part to get better.

In these incidents, insurance corporations are driven by profit agendas, not what is best for your health and future. There are good people within those corporations, but they are restricted by corporate profit policies that make a mafia look like amateurs.

Despite stereotypes, the right attorney will be driven by what is in your best interest. The right attorney will be hard to find. In my experience, good ones tend to keep a lower profile. S/he will be able to take into consideration things you won’t even think of. A good attorney should also tell you if you do not need her/him.

Hopefully you are dealing with an injury that will dissipate over a short while and not come back till you are 65. However, these things can ruin one’s financial future if you are not careful. Don’t mess around.

• 2 weeks later...
i needed some advice regarding a car aacident. basically a car rammed the back of my car. since then i have had some pain in my neck.

im quite angry at the driver of the vehicle.

ive heard about making a claim via a solicitor. but ive also heard you can make claims via your own insurance provider.

any advice??

dont delay claim today, claim time solictors

http://www.claimtime.co.uk/