Report This New User Look At The Filth He Has Posted

SaRpAnCh

Sarpanch - you have learnt one lesson about this, never argue with fools! So dont do it! :homer

This goes for many people on the forum, if some random users post some stupid things, they do it for theirselves not for others so why argue and make your tongue black.

These people show ignorance and don't know nothing at all about their faiths even.

wow ^^ u took my words outtta my mouth !!

never bother wiv fools..dats my message to all the sangat on here...n i hope no1 watses they precious time trying to put some understanding through these idiots !!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarpanch - you have learnt one lesson about this, never argue with fools! So dont do it! :homer

This goes for many people on the forum, if some random users post some stupid things, they do it for theirselves not for others so why argue and make your tongue black.

These people show ignorance and don't know nothing at all about their faiths even.

never bother wiv fools..dats my message to all the sangat on here...n i hope no1 watses they precious time trying to put some understanding through these idiots !!

Who decides who and who isnt a fool? Why shouldnt you debate, if you dont others around you that may not nothing will take the "fools" word as truth since the "gurmukhs" cant be bothered to dispell the "fools" misconceptions.

Nice posts by Namstang & Bijla Singh

Who decides who and who isnt a fool? Why shouldnt you debate, if you dont others around you that may not nothing will take the "fools" word as truth since the "gurmukhs" cant be bothered to dispell the "fools" misconceptions.

Nice posts by Namstang & Bijla Singh

i've debated many tymes..i dnt care about winning it or nyfink, just lyc to get my point across..dats all !!

wt i'm saying is dat sangat on ere gets into arguments and that, behind screens....just relaly shocked and annoyed by da fact many of us sikhs dnt ave da sme opinions about most of the things..we argue n dat..reallii upseting..oh well.. i'm outtt :D