Singh Is Kinng

The director of Singh is Kinng said that when they will make Singh is Kinng 2 they will take advice from Sikhs from day 1...

Thats nice init...

On a sidenote.. Whose going to watch it? (in cinema or dvd doesnt matter)

WJKK WJKF

Being some one who has not watched a bollywood movie for a decade now, I have to admit that even thought I do have some issues with the video and the idea of the movie, I cannot render a full judgment without watching the movie and admitting that this will probably have a more positive impact on the confidence of young men in Punjab than negative. The director seemed willing to make changes to his work at the request of Sikhs in Mumbai.

In the video it even appears as if they have attempted to show Akshay with a full beard. If anything this seems to be a baby step in the right direction for Punjabi/Sardar and hopefully one day SIKH representation.

Also in regards to the comment of what he is eating in the end, its a Banana. I think you're over analyzing it if you think it could in anyway be an insult.

Sorry if i offended anybody didn't mean too, and i was referring to what he is eating at about 5:05 marker.

P.S. If the Admin thinks this topic is inappropriate can you please close it and delete it,

Pul chuk maff karni

WJKK WJKF