1 God?

singhunit

WJKK WJKF

We believe there is 1 god.....however all other religions are doing their own thing but still the same path to reach that 1 god.....BUT.....for example muslims eat halal meat...so if a muslim leads a good/peaceful life but continues to eat halal meat...will he still reach this 1 god? How can this 1 god let some eat meat etc and not others?

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he would path to god is not about meat halal jhatka mona sardar but love ... love comes from the mareyada set up by the guru prophet you follow ... our guru sahib said not to eat halal if we eat it we are dis obeying our guru hence we cannot give birth to love for god ...

A muslim eating halal meat with far more love for god and believe in hazzrat muhhamad and his teachings can reach far higher then a pure veggi sikh who dont have respect for god guru sahiban and the mareyada set by them ...

jin prem kiya tin hi prab payeo ... love and actions are two different things ...

pure love would surely produce good actions ... but its not necessary that good actions would produce pure love ...

theres only ONE god...yes : )

HOWEVER...... other religions dont REACH SACHKHAND---sikhs do, cuz we have a guroo :BOW: and sikhs have naaam which no other religion has.... i belive sikhi is the only way to God, cuz its the TRUE path

pls forgive me, i dont mean to say i dont respect other religions, ofocurse i do, lol but sikhi is true, and we should only respect other religions and belong to one.

HOWEVER...... other religions dont REACH SACHKHAND---sikhs do, cuz we have a guroo :BOW: and sikhs have naaam which no other religion has.... i belive sikhi is the only way to God, cuz its the TRUE path

pls forgive me, i dont mean to say i dont respect other religions, ofocurse i do, lol but sikhi is true, and we should only respect other religions and belong to one.

But this is what i mean, it isnt other peoples fault to which religion they are born into? or would you say our previous deeds etc have an impact on this?

But this is what i mean, it isnt other peoples fault to which religion they are born into? or would you say our previous deeds etc have an impact on this?

lol, its their past action's fault........ their karam etc.

hence a another reason why sikhs are soo blessed to be in human birth.... to get rid of our incarnations :pray: and to reach sachkhand

If people believe Sikhi is the only way to God - means no one reached God prior to Guru Nanak.

The Guru Granth Sahib Jee itself states the opposite.

One needs to love GOD and live righteously.

All other things are secondary.

Meaning anyone of whatever religion can have God.

As it states in the Sukhmani Sahib - "the Name of God resides in all Godmen of any religion".

And further the "best religion is singing Gods praises"

If people believe Sikhi is the only way to God - means no one reached God prior to Guru Nanak.

The Guru Granth Sahib Jee itself states the opposite.

One needs to love GOD and live righteously.

All other things are secondary.

Meaning anyone of whatever religion can have God.

As it states in the Sukhmani Sahib - "the Name of God resides in all Godmen of any religion".

And further the "best religion is singing Gods praises"

i kind of agree and understand what u are saying....but veerje, the last bit---- ''the best religion is singing gods praises''

others may sing, but take hindus for e,g they worship moorti's etc and they sing but its kind of ritualised..... whereas in sikhi... we are told by gurujee to meditate on vaheguroooo in our minds...... vaheguroo is not found by rituals, his in our INNER SELF, we should sit on our own homes (souls) and mediate and sing his praises.....

we should go to SATSANGAT and sing his praises

^^^thats the highest actions of all

i dont see others doing that jee,

sorry for all my mistakes

vjkk vjkf