Improvements For The Ss Forum...

vahigurujikakhalsa, vahigurujikifateh.

I think its important to know, what the sangat thinks about the current state of this forum. Please post suggestions on what we can do to improve the quality of this forum. Constuctive critisims please, not blatant attacks :BL:

vahigurujikakhalsa, vahgurujikifateh.

The forum looks fine as it is, the only thing I would change is the admin. Sometimes (not often) they appear to become involved in things on a personal level rather than at admin level. I remember a post from Chatanga about shikar (hunting) and some admin person shut the thread just because they are anti meat. Hunting is not always about eating meat so the thread closure was uncalled for.

having the admin keep a close not closed eye about antiSikhs on the forum, a.e muslims posting as hindus trying to insite hatred or hindus posting as muslims trying to insite hatred or moorukhs posting nonsence pretending to be Sikh.

Other than that the forum is a tad bias about somethings but its not to big of a problem.

GurFateh