Singh Gets Batterd And Banged Up

SaRpAnCh

Singhs fighting is common in Punjab and areas around , I happened to visit Dalhousie(Himachal Pradesh) last month , and I saw a Singh being beaten up by four other guys , he fell on the road with his turban thrown away , and hair open , He was so drunk , he couldnt even get up , The other guys were also drunk , majority of these punjabi youth come to hilly areas from Punjab on their parents money , drink at nights , and look at girls during day time , And generally , in any group consisiting of Jatts/Cut Surds and Keshdharis , all behave alike , a Singh thinks he's as yo! as a Jatt , a Jatt thinks he's the coolest looking Sikh in town because he has his hair cut , and this goes on , they all wear adidas shoes , tight tshirts , and look around 360 degrees for Girls , Religous Sikhs in Punjab are confined to Gurudwara Sevadaars , good Religous families and in holy cities like Amritsar , otherwise the state of Sikhi is very bad.

Just my two cents of reality.

I am surprised Sarpanch , you are so upbeat about a Singh being beaten up , happens so often in Punjab , everyone gets beaten up here , everyone here is a Hero , Sikhi is about tashan , Amritdharis are your average 70-80 year olds in the house , all they need is petrol for their Bikes , and a shine for their Shoes , who cares for Sikhi , Sikhi is all about a Matha-Tek in Gurudwaras twice a month and about wearing the most tikhi-nok turban you can possibly get , which is so cool . I am sorry , but this is what I have seen in my 20 years in Punjab , I doubt if you even know about Punjabi Youth.

You probably would have got this one video on YouTube , for God's sake stop posting these videos , and come to Punjab , if you think you can make a difference. I am here already waiting for fellows to join me.

this is why jatts sikhs in india r known as Befkoofs and act like idiots.

I am from a jatt family and had lots of clean shaven jatt friends before getting amrit chakk. Most of these mona jatts really used to mock the delhi sikhs(they call them bhaapaaas). I feel that could have been a reason why this urban sikh got beaten from monaa arrogant foolish jatts.

Having said that, it is the duty of every sikh to be ready to save his honour. Its better to die than to live with fear and without dignity.

If these monaaa jatts ever try to touch my dastaar, with Satguru jee's kirpa, I will cut their balls and remove their khoppraaa.

Just my two cents of reality.

I am surprised Sarpanch , you are so upbeat about a Singh being beaten up , happens so often in Punjab , everyone gets beaten up here , everyone here is a Hero , Sikhi is about tashan , Amritdharis are your average 70-80 year olds in the house , all they need is petrol for their Bikes , and a shine for their Shoes , who cares for Sikhi , Sikhi is all about a Matha-Tek in Gurudwaras twice a month and about wearing the most tikhi-nok turban you can possibly get , which is so cool . I am sorry , but this is what I have seen in my 20 years in Punjab , I doubt if you even know about Punjabi Youth.

You probably would have got this one video on YouTube , for God's sake stop posting these videos , and come to Punjab , if you think you can make a difference. I am here already waiting for fellows to join me.

Well, Valiance covered most of todays sachai in his post, I think he left out the drugs part, thats what our great singhs of punjab do , mostly college students, aashiqi....getting that other guys girl or even hitting or troubling the college teachers, making fun of them while they are standing in their guy hooligan crowd, then making plans of ambushing the other guys while taking drugs ...to beat them up, so they themselves are more well known in the colleges, ohh..and I forgot to mention how proud they feel while listening to the pendu shittiest ETC punjabi songs, that they think they are super jatts while they dont even have the balls to do proper high grade nasha, just the cheapest of fancii cough syrup bottles and they are UP THERE* in seventh heaven..I know its not my place to judge...but I am disgusted of what punjab is today especially the youth here, one of the main reasons I wanna go back to canada, not that the wannabe wanksters are better off, but there are some quite peaceful places where gurus name is sung from the heart.

I've not seen the video, but a question for you guys? If you seen a muslim being attacked by 13 Sikhs, what would you do? At the end of the day we are Guru Gobind Singh ji's Sikhs, we believe in truth, yeh the guys a Sardar getting pounded by some Punjabi Kabbadi Players. We are quick to post these videos, i also seen a Video on Youtube, where some young apna ws verbally abusing a young girl, saying he would knock her out. This is Kaljug, I feel the same frustration, but we have to do Ardas, pray to Guru ji and make him bring the words true Raj Karega Khalsa Aakhee Raheyi Na Koi. It happens on a daily basis here where people get attacked, But we ignore that, one Singh gets done over in Punjab and we jump around. Even proper Amritdharis here don't get involved unless its a 'relation'.

can i see the video ... and in which khalsa college it happened ??? i studied in khalsa college in patiala in 11th and 12th grade ... fights were very common their ... and specially race based fights ... jatt bhapa bania bamman etc ...

amritdhari singhs should strength the bond of love and brotherhood ... most of the amritdharis in punjab come from middle class ... and from this most a large part of singhs are not afraid of fighting but the after affects ...

if i hit back the other guy would bring 20 badmash in my home in evening then what ? where would i be going ?

we should come together and help each other ...

can i see the video ... and in which khalsa college it happened ??? i studied in khalsa college in patiala in 11th and 12th grade ... fights were very common their ... and specially race based fights ... jatt bhapa bania bamman etc ...

amritdhari singhs should strength the bond of love and brotherhood ... most of the amritdharis in punjab come from middle class ... and from this most a large part of singhs are not afraid of fighting but the after affects ...

if i hit back the other guy would bring 20 badmash in my home in evening then what ? where would i be going ?

we should come together and help each other ...

agreed. see i don't disagree with everything you say :)

peace.