Adnan Frm Uae Caught Attacking Sikh Kids Again

cool water

Some brothers from UAE on this forum, i believe know about him but dont know exactly where in dubai he lives. I think this case should be taken up by Sikh organisations worldwide because it is clear he thinks he is immune from consequences.

He has big plans to have him and his friends pose as hindu's go to a gurdwara and start attacking Sikhs then run away before police comes (all on mobile fones)... which he hopes will make Sikhs and Hindu's hate and fight each other in dubai and then the police cracking down on them chucking them in jail.

Last time he struck, I emailed Dubai Police and 36 Sikhs in UAE. NO ONE CAME FORWARD TO DO ANYTHING. ITS A BLOODY MUSLIM COUNTRY. WE GUYS IN THE WEST HAVE TO SORT THIS OUT BECAUSE SIKHS IN DUBAI ARE HELPLESS. THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO MESS WITH THE ISLAMIC LAW AS THEY ARE FROM AVERAGE MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES. TO MAKE IT WORSE, NO ONE CARES.

I am going to contact Sikh Coalition and see if they can help. You guys can contact them as well.

And start bombarding these guys with email and make it sound like a freaking riot situation. Remind them what happens if a Gurdwara is attacked.

Dubai Police: mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae

Khaleej Times (newspaper in UAE): http://www.khaleejtimes.com/contactus.asp

Gulf News (newspaper in UAE): http://www.gulfnews.com/aboutus/contact/email.html

I grew up in this country. I KNOW FOR A FACT NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING, NOT EVEN THE SIKHS THERE, SO PUT SOME DAMN INTERNATIONAL/WESTERN PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are several Sikhs in the Video. Why are they just standing there in a line. If someone did that to me i wont be just standing there like a coward. Why even mix with him in the first place.

Make a video and ask the Sikhs in Dubai not to have anything to do with <banned word filter activated> (him).

them singhs are idiots some of these videos make me think that its all planned that the singhs are in on it because if someone is going to hit you and abuse you, you wont stand there and let it happen your going to break every bone in his body and so he dont f*** with you again

they need to learn to stand up for them selfs and stop being walked all over by saps like him!

Some brothers from UAE on this forum, i believe know about him but dont know exactly where in dubai he lives

What a joke! This guy has openly challenged Sikhs (and Hindus) worldwide, and gave his mobile number and also the place where he lives in Dubai.

Name: Adnan Khan

Nationality: Pakistani

Mobile Phone #: edit

Height: <175cm

Mod note: Please dont give out personal details on this forum.

http://antisikh.blogspot.com

A video of him phyiscally bullying sikh kids is on that site.

He is picking on little young Sikh boys with well planned attack where his bunch of looser friends are probably standing behind the camera.

I bet if this guy picks on somone of his own age and most likely won't repeat his stupdity in future. What's the point he is trying to make? Expression of his hate? Well what ever he's done didn't make any point as it seems like those Sikh boys had no clue from where he is comming from and what was his motive.

But Yes action is needed to put an end to his stupdity.

Any Singh from UAE, With his actual where abouts?

or suggest some solid solution to end this beside calling upon non acting Police.

Guru Fateh Jio.

PS: SunnyBondSingh Ji, Can you direct me to this guys phone number?

Thanks BondSinghJi, I called the number and phone is switched off and I'll keep calling till I exchange words with this fool.