Stupid Camp

Guest no-one

Guest no-one

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatehi,

ok, i went on discoversikhi forun the other day to find a topic that was doing nindya of sikh student camp including the sevadaars and how they behave. i have previously read many other topics related to this.......all of which continue to have a negative attitude towards sikh student camp

now i have seen all the related videos that potentially make others believe the camp is bad.........and i know how they must feel. however, having been to the camp twice and getting involved with some of the work there i must admit, saying things that are just purely negative against the camp is wrong.

i have found this video of sikhi camp (which i think is lead by boss....some of the people leading the slandering of sikh student camp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDLmvmTXKEA

now where would u think i could stand thinking that this camp is full of jokes and stupidity?? (jus as many others think of sikh student camp)

i believe that everyone that sez sikh student camp is bad should stop and consider the above please

cheerz, bhul chuk maaf

Akaaaalllll!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

that video is hilarious!! thanks for posting it up!

I think you should fix whatever the problems are at the camp rather then try and divert attention by pointing out what is a genuinely funny video made by some genuinely funny singhs!

thanks for posting again :p

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatehi,

ok, i went on discoversikhi forun the other day to find a topic that was doing nindya of sikh student camp including the sevadaars and how they behave. i have previously read many other topics related to this.......all of which continue to have a negative attitude towards sikh student camp

now i have seen all the related videos that potentially make others believe the camp is bad.........and i know how they must feel. however, having been to the camp twice and getting involved with some of the work there i must admit, saying things that are just purely negative against the camp is wrong.

i have found this video of sikhi camp (which i think is lead by boss....some of the people leading the slandering of sikh student camp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDLmvmTXKEA

now where would u think i could stand thinking that this camp is full of jokes and stupidity?? (jus as many others think of sikh student camp)

i believe that everyone that sez sikh student camp is bad should stop and consider the above please

cheerz, bhul chuk maaf

Akaaaalllll!!

Theres a Kooka in the video LOL

Sikh student camp is not a SIKH camp but its run by womanisers and Sanathan niddarites,druggys,shiva worshippers

ur flipping ridiculous......wat the hell do u know about the camp?? iv been going for the past 3 years and have been involved with many parts of running and seva of the camp and i can truthfully say that u are lying there!!!

there have been no nihang singhs involved in the past 3 years and no druggies and no shiva worshippers there wat so eva!!!! who are u to analyse and evaluate others......become the dust of the Guru and Guru's sangat and ur chatting crap and doing nindiya of others!! mr sarpanch this shows ur level of maturity!!

There was more problems with Sikh Student camp than just a silly video. I think you might be better off getting your facts straight then posting about it. Otherwise you will be arguing about something you have no knowledge of. The video was only an issue due to the 100 other issues the camp needed to sort out.

Are you a main sevadaar? or just got involved this year?

You may have been told it is only the video that is the problem....BUT this is not the case...there is plenty more. I wont go there as there is no need to on this internet sight..if you have a problem with a camp then speak directly to the sevadaars and stop doing nindiya on forums. Plenty of people were banned from the camp...so there were clear problems.

From what i understand the sikh studnet camp has improved. But i spoke to a young sikh last week who told me that it is not a sikh camp....i just thought well it is your opinion and nothing more. I didnt take it too seriously...everyones experiences at camps are different.

There is no point coming on and comparing camps and sevadaars and this and that.

If the camp is doing sikhi parchaar then you should quietly get on with it. Dont have to justify on the internet...but if things are not quite what they should be then obviously people will ask questions of the sevadaar.