Phoola Got The Taste Of His Own Medicine: Dal Khalsa

here bro, now even Damdami Taksal has honored both Singhs openly.. What more proof do u need? lol

Despite police attempts to intervene, both Soormay in the front of the judge, were presented with siropas by Bhai Amrik Singh of Damdami Taksal, Ajnala

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't feel that they deserved siropa's, depends what their intentions were could've been some dispute turned ugly in the prison or the two serving justice to phoola, dunno :gg:

Well brother

I think you doubt should be cleared by the fact that a book that will motivate anyone to kill Poohla was found from the jail.... What was that book doing there?

i don't feel that they deserved siropa's, depends what their intentions were could've been some dispute turned ugly in the prison or the two serving justice to phoola, dunno :gg:

Well brother

I think you doubt should be cleared by the fact that a book that will motivate anyone to kill Poohla was found from the jail.... What was that book doing there?

May be apne can explain us why did they kill this r9igue Nihung who was abducting daughters of sikhs.

Get a life dude! :loser

Apne

Please do not get angry.Can you explain us how such atrocities can occur in a democracy called Bharat?

Funny how people call these guys Singhs, :lol: I have seen their pictures and they are "moneh", I personally thought that a Singh is of Guru Sahibs saroop. mmmm.

Many times money get around and become singhs.May be this beginning for them.

Have you read atrocities committed by this fraud nihung poohla?

Can you tell me the last time when two inmates burned a criminal in U.S. Now don't give an example and prove that you too live in a Banana Republic? or did you migrate from one BR to another!

I find it funny how some people de-crie over 'moneh' or sahajdhari sikhs but act differently when their personal prejudices or political goals start to conflict. Inder Singh, i want to know, do you support all 'moneh sikhs'? or only keshdhari sikhs?

I want to know your definition of a Sikh, please tell me. According to you who is a Sikh?

Apne

Please do not get angry.Can you explain us how such atrocities can occur in a democracy called Bharat?

Inder Singh such atrocities can occur with state support, simple. Follow up on Gujrat riots 2002 for better understanding.

Get a life dude! :loser

Apne

Funny how people call these guys Singhs, :lol: I have seen their pictures and they are "moneh", I personally thought that a Singh is of Guru Sahibs saroop. mmmm.

Many times money get around and become singhs.May be this beginning for them.

Have you read atrocities committed by this fraud nihung poohla?

Try and not pull wool over my eyes, I aint daft, and these guys aint Singhs, until the full appearance and Amrit is distributed to them, when they committed the act, they were not Singhs, they were sehajdhari's, a big difference. People just big the up as Singhs because phoola caused a lot of atrocities. Even in panthic.org, the editors write Sinh if people are not worthy of being a singh, so if these guys havent kept rehat as per Guru sahibs hukam, they should also be classified as Sinh and not glorified as Singh as per panthic.org writes. To me if theuir names were not mentioned, I would think they are either Hindu or Muslim, which still I dont want to direspect them.

Of course I know what phoola did to others, and that is being taking care of by Dharam Raj!