Phoola Got The Taste Of His Own Medicine: Dal Khalsa

its pretty shady that no one took this character out yet. that many murders and rapes, and people are protesting gurmeet ram rahim?

people say that is baana and roop of guru gobind singh. who dresses up as guru sahib, ram raheem or poohla?

its funny how when the akali dal gives the go ahead, all of a sudden punjab is bandh in protest of ram raheem, but when the likes of poohla are roaming about, no bandh, no protests, etc etc

i'm sorry to say, but i think the sikhs are just being toyed with by all political forces. you give them a little desi pump and they start weilding swords etc.

col gs sandhu is trying to get this character but its not a big issue for people over there. the issue is what political parties wish the issue to be.

its sad, really sad. that a guy disrespecting guru ghars, guru granth sahib ji, terrorizing sikh families, raping young girls, disgusting.

so much shadiness, so many agents, sold out sikhs parading around in panthic garb.

i'm surprised taksal, sant samaj, nihung jathas, don't speak out against this character, why?

it seems to be the fashion these days to protest ram raheem, because the punjab gov't supports it, but characters like poohla, who have the backing of both akali and congress sarkars, is off limits.

we seriously need to check the shady elements in all so called panthic jathebandis.

peace.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you want to hear a disturbing encounter i had with poohla:

in 1993 we went to punjab. i was around 14 years old. we were visiting various gurdwaras and ended up in Tarn Taran area. there was a gurdwrara there, don't remember the name, where we went to pay our respects..

so this guy comes out, he sees we are NRIs, he says wait karo, main aya. we sit there waiting for this "bhai sahib" who was wearing normal clothes...

after like 15-20 mins, he comes out, wearing nihung bana, blue chola, dumalla, and is carrying a sten gun. being a naive young kid, i'm like wow, this is a hardcore kharkoo singh. he tells us we can take a picture with him now. so we take a couple pictures with him and head out.

now after seeing this guy's story in the last couple years, i remembered his face, found the old pics and was shocked to see it was Poohla.

Now it all made sense to me. thsi poser wanted us to take pictures with him so we can bring it back to teh west and spread the, "sikhs are armed terrorists" propaganda.

so strange and just plain shady.

anyways, i will try to post the pic, one day.

peace.

• 1 month later...

Phoola got the taste of his own medicine: Dal Khalsa

JAGMOHAN SINGH

Friday, 29 August 2008

AMRITSAR : In a joint statement here today Dal Khalsa secretary Kanwarpal Singh and SGPC member Karnail Singh Panjoli alleged that infamous Nihang Ajit Singh Phoola was a cat of police hierarchy conniving with higher level police officials got killed many innocents.

They alleged that Phoola had grabbed lands, raped women and committed human rights excesses during the period of militancy. The worst in-human act he committed was killings of four women, who were relatives of Balwinder Singh Jattana, a Babbar Khalsa militant.

Phoola along with his goonda brigade raided the house of Jattana at wee hours of 29 August 1991 and burnt alive four women named Jasmer Kaur (grandmother), Dawarki Kaur , Manpreet Kaur ( a 7th class student) and Harsimranjit Kaur, a 6 year old handicapped girl. Terror and Phoola was synonymous.

Despite the repeated pleas of Sikh organizations and Human Rights bodies, none government initiated an inquiry against the cold-blooded killings, let alone punishing the perpetrators. At last, the destiny caught hold of him and punished him for all his sins. He got the taste of his own medicine. Guru Sahib on page 366 says: As they plant, so shall they harvest.

It may be mentioned here that two jail inmates in the Amritsar Central Jail yesterday sprinkled diesel and put on fire the controversial Nihang chief of Taruna Dal Ajit Singh Poohla. Poohla was facing trial in a mass killing of seven members of a family in Beas area in Amritsar district and some other criminal cases including rape was lodged in the jail.

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/view/11959/38/

He got what he deserved.

Poohla dies

Anuja Jaiswal

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, August 29

Controversial Nihang chief Ajit Singh Poohla, who was allegedly burnt alive in the high-security Amritsar Central Jail by two inmates yesterday, succumbed to his injuries at the PGI this morning. Poohla, who was brought here for treatment with over 70 per cent burn injuries late last night, reportedly died at 8 am. His body has been kept at the PGI mortuary and could not be handed over to his relatives since there was confusion about where the post-mortem was to be conducted.

According to PGI sources, being a medico-legal case the police was advised to call the SDM Amritsar to complete the formalities for the post-mortem. However, it is learnt the Chandigarh police was keen that the post-mortem be conducted at Amritsar to avoid any backlash here. Till the filing of the report, it was not clear where the post-mortem would ultimately be conducted.

Poohla’s nephew, Dimpy, who was at the mortuary, said the last rites would be conducted at their native village, Baba Bakala, in Amritsar tomorrow. Contrary to expectations that many of Poohla’s followers would reach here, things remained quiet and the only high-profile visitor at the mortuary was Punjab’s IT minister, Adesh Pratap Kairon.

Dimpy said his uncle had apprehended a threat to his life and had requested for adequate security in the prison but the same had not been given. He blamed the jail authorities for Poohla’s death and demanded an inquiry into it. He said the only surviving members of Poohla’s immediate family are his mother, Surinder Kaur, and sister. Meanwhile, Poohla’s bail application, that was to come up for hearing at the High Court today became infructuous lol.