A Very Big Problem Has Occured!

Guest _Singhni_

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this boy is only digging a hole for himself. This muslim girl is not going to marry him and is going to marry a mullaa with sunnified unmentionalbe part.

If this boy attaches emotionally with this girl, he will end up in a MESS.

So, this boy shud either stop dating the girl, or if he cant then just do practical dating(no emotions), get his emotional cum kaami feelings out and practically realize that kaam is nuthing but an illusion.

DONT GET EMOTIONALLLY ATTACHED WITH GIRLS.

the guy is 25!!he should know better.

and as for girls not wanting turban singhs...what a load of rubbish!!

if the girl is a singhni then obviously she going to want a proper singh who wears dummmala and possibly even bana..

just like jasleen penji iv had enough of these topics now to.!

what are we as sikhs coming to/?!

:@

the guy is 25!!he should know better.

and as for girls not wanting turban singhs...what a load of rubbish!!

if the girl is a singhni then obviously she going to want a proper singh who wears dummmala and possibly even bana..

just like jasleen penji iv had enough of these topics now to.!

what are we as sikhs coming to/?!

:@

Just couple of weeks back, I went to a short 3 day trip to attend a conference in Singapore where I had to present a paper on semantic web services in e-governance. At the conference, I wore pant shirt and round dastaar and in my hotel room, I wore blue bana(no pajama) and blue dastaar and lots of european bibis liked it. Infact they seriously liked me, took lots of photographs with me. There was also a canadian bibi who had come to the conference, she was so impressed with this dress that she told me to tie a dastaar on her head. Had I stayed for a couple of days more, I would have converted some of the bibis into sikhi.

I know a singh who is seeing a muslim girl his parents found out and are very angry he says that he doesnt understand why people are upset because his saying that nobody cares about turbanned singhs anyway such as society doesnt care and he says even sikh women only care about cleanshaven guys and look down on turbanned singhs and that even aunties say that guys in turbans are ugly and backward looking...........hmm......he's is a very good guy and this the first time a woman has shown an interest in him (he is 25). Im trying to be there for him and i dont know what to say to him cos yea there are women out there who do like turbanned guy (i.e. me) but im not gona lie to him cos a VAST majority dont.............

Hes not the only one who thinks that Singhs in my generation with turbans or with a Panthic perspective are either looked down upon by fellow Sikh girls and Boys or are seen as freshys - this is the reality ,Singhs have got to learn to stay in Chardi Kalla

Not Punjabi style pagg with shirt-pant? :sad:

sorry for going off topic but maybe its personal opinion but personally i think a singhni and singh jee in bana and dummala is better but a proper kess dhari singh is better than someone who cuts there kess..

hope you get my point.