A Very Big Problem Has Occured!

Guest _Singhni_

in my hotel room, I wore blue bana(no pajama) and blue dastaar and lots of european bibis liked it.
You were not wearing pajama in your room and the European bibis liked it? What were they doing in your room? :|

Sorry veerji, but I couldn't stop laughing after I read that. Majak karda aa, gussa nah kareyo :LOLz: .

I meant that outside the confernce, I was in Bana and many bibis and bibaas(boys) had come to my room as it was a kind of get together. I was wearing a nihungi bana with no pajami. All bibis in this world are my sister, all I wanted to say was that blue bana, blue dastaar and open beard looks very impressive to all bibis, not just the singhnis.

I am sure that if Sahibzada Baba Ajit Singh Jee is present today, bibis will go mad after him.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Singh_
the guy is 25!!he should know better.

and as for girls not wanting turban singhs...what a load of rubbish!!

if the girl is a singhni then obviously she going to want a proper singh who wears dummmala and possibly even bana..

just like jasleen penji iv had enough of these topics now to.!

what are we as sikhs coming to/?!

:@

soo religious sikh girls mainly go for guys in dumala! i have full beard but wear the kenyan style turban does that mean im gona be left out now.......

if the girl is a singhni then obviously she going to want a proper singh who wears dummmala and possibly even bana..

Not Punjabi style pagg with shirt-pant? :sad:

lol... it's personal choice. :)

my husband only wore punjabi style turban and a tied beard when i met him. now after marriage, he's usually in gol dastaar or dumalla and always wears his beard open. yes, it was my influence, but now it's completely his choice. :D

a strong minded woman will get what she wants either way. :p

Now Muslims will make noise "Sikh men target Muslim girls". What are we going to do now! Oh no !!!!

Once again, a case of "tables turned" :1singh1: :2singh2: .

thats a reli immature comment! this so called singh is making excuses for sumfin that s very wrong.

u need to sit down and talk with him man. if u look at it the other way what tis muslim girl is doing wrong too and i reckon the whole thing cud get messy. just sit down with him sis say u r concerned or get a older guy to do it