Namdhari Exposed: Alliance With Anti-sikh Forces

guptveer1469

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 3HO guy is also there if you search Namdhari on google pics of Jaggi Guru Pakhandhari will appear and next to him the Radhaswami god

We should all follow this http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=39045

there is a radhaswami GOD?? :6

Namdharis are another big threat to Sikhism....

we also must be careful of those that are in the panth, the groups which cause paranoia against bani!!!

Namdharis are the biggest threat to Sikhism I believe in terms of being sly ones and misunderstood people take them to be normal Sikhs but they're not they the opposite -

Isn;t it ovious to tell from the pughs tied the "wrong" way round? lol

What can naamdharis do, they ain;t exactly fanatics? Not like the ones back in british raaj that were violent towards people that killed cows. Naamdharis also seem to have a large following from specific "caste". Until naamdharis start packing AK47s and demanding stuff, I wouldn't be too worried :D

post-5401-1220824441_thumb.jpg

Kooka Terrorists

That 3HO guy is also there if you search Namdhari on google pics of Jaggi Guru Pakhandhari will appear and next to him the Radhaswami god

We should all follow this http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=39045

there is a radhaswami GOD?? :6

Namdharis are another big threat to Sikhism....

we also must be careful of those that are in the panth, the groups which cause paranoia against bani!!!

Namdharis are the biggest threat to Sikhism I believe in terms of being sly ones and misunderstood people take them to be normal Sikhs but they're not they the opposite -

Isn;t it ovious to tell from the pughs tied the "wrong" way round? lol

What can naamdharis do, they ain;t exactly fanatics? Not like the ones back in british raaj that were violent towards people that killed cows. Naamdharis also seem to have a large following from specific "caste". Until naamdharis start packing AK47s and demanding stuff, I wouldn't be too worried :D

post-5401-1220824441_thumb.jpg

Kooka Terrorists

IVE SEEN THAT PICTURE ON SOMEONES FACEBOOK!

the first picture of namdhari baba with jagdish tytler is clearly a FAKE.

the others pictures are real.

sant ji was pictured with giani zail singh sitting a few yards from him at santokh singhs funeral in delhi in 1982.

pictures dont mean much. namdhari is wrong because they believe in satguru. they are like dera saucha sauda. same can be said for some sects of nanaksar as they photo worship.

the first picture of namdhari baba with jagdish tytler is clearly a FAKE.

the others pictures are real.

sant ji was pictured with giani zail singh sitting a few yards from him at santokh singhs funeral in delhi in 1982.

pictures dont mean much. namdhari is wrong because they believe in satguru. they are like dera saucha sauda. same can be said for some sects of nanaksar as they photo worship.

Actually a close confidant of Zail Singh said that Sant Jarnail Singh & Zail Singh had never spoken to each other, and at the funeral they sat within a few feet of one another was the first time they came face to face.

This was reported a few days ago, I think it was in the Tribune.