Namdhari Exposed: Alliance With Anti-sikh Forces

guptveer1469

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Namdharis are in alliance with Niddar UK nangs ever since we went down there dera place in Southall, they ended up calling armed Police which resulted in Singhs being removed by force by the authorities ,it was covered in Des Pardes January 2007 .Niddar nang has been sending ''warnings'' out that any more 'hoo haa' as he put it against Namdharis the Nangs with 'deal with' anyone who dares oppose them.

Namdharis are the biggest threat to Sikhism I believe in terms of being sly ones and misunderstood people take them to be normal Sikhs but they're not they the opposite - not even Sikhs,they have a fake old man who claims to have Gurgaddi they are putting physical challenge in front of SGGSJ the jagdi jyot of the 10 gurus,yet they get away scot free in all circles,these pictures prove who they're alliances are with and their true colours

personally i believe the biggest treat isnt namdharis but they are a problem but i havent heard from them in a while..... i think its within the panth..withing our selfs, kaaam lobh etc... worry about your selfs not a bunch of idiots sort ur self inside out...who are we to judge people by saying they arent singhs...they do this and that

Namdharis are in alliance with Niddar UK nangs ever since we went down there dera place in Southall, they ended up calling armed Police which resulted in Singhs being removed by force by the authorities ,it was covered in Des Pardes January 2007 .Niddar nang has been sending ''warnings'' out that any more 'hoo haa' as he put it against Namdharis the Nangs with 'deal with' anyone who dares oppose them.

Namdharis are the biggest threat to Sikhism I believe in terms of being sly ones and misunderstood people take them to be normal Sikhs but they're not they the opposite - not even Sikhs,they have a fake old man who claims to have Gurgaddi they are putting physical challenge in front of SGGSJ the jagdi jyot of the 10 gurus,yet they get away scot free in all circles,these pictures prove who they're alliances are with and their true colours

ill ask about this

That 3HO guy is also there if you search Namdhari on google pics of Jaggi Guru Pakhandhari will appear and next to him the Radhaswami god

We should all follow this http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=39045

there is a radhaswami GOD?? :6

Namdharis are another big threat to Sikhism....

we also must be careful of those that are in the panth, the groups which cause paranoia against bani!!!

Namdharis are the biggest threat to Sikhism I believe in terms of being sly ones and misunderstood people take them to be normal Sikhs but they're not they the opposite -

Isn;t it ovious to tell from the pughs tied the "wrong" way round? lol

What can naamdharis do, they ain;t exactly fanatics? Not like the ones back in british raaj that were violent towards people that killed cows. Naamdharis also seem to have a large following from specific "caste". Until naamdharis start packing AK47s and demanding stuff, I wouldn't be too worried :D

Greetings

In reply to post #7, good point , well made.

What also must be considered is where the pictures were taken, i.e. at the namdhari headquarters or at the location of the guys. Also regarding the picture with ms gandhi, it is not dated so one cannot be sure when the photo is taken

regards

Dilrubarb

Jaggi also helped Indira Gandhi after operation Bluestar. The Indian government produced thousands of video tapes which it sent overseas in 1984 showing Kukas saying how good it was that 'terrorists' had been removed from the Durbar Sahib. These Kukas must have been supplied by Jaggi.