Tomorrow Is My Birthday

xHarinder_singh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with celebrating a birthday? You have taken amrit, but not achieved anything? That is actually quite an insult to the boon of amrit. Don't say that. I know young kids in the UK especially go down the "I am a nobody, just a sevak" route, but for the Love of God kid, you partook from the 5 Singh's batta and gave your head to Guru Gobind Singh: that's making a statement of authority, you are a King! And you did it at 11!! Blimey!!

If 13 years ago, your mother could carry you around with her everywhere for 9 months and then go through a painstaking labour (even when it's quick, few blokes could stomach it) then you can do her bidding and celebrate it! Am sure you will have fun!

:) Don't do cards though, what a waste of paper!! ;) I mean I don't, but each to their own... :)

After chakking amrit 2 years ago, I stopped celebrating my Birthday. I really dont feel I have done anything great getting born on this earth, lol so what to celebrate for ?

Anyways my mum wants to do a bit of celebration tomorrow? Shud I do a bit of candle and cake thing ??

I will be 13 years old tomorrow, lol

:| 13???? :o

if u can do degh seva at gurdwara and do ardas : )

happy birthday for 2mrow :) may vaheguroo bless u with more giaan, and a chardikalla jeevan ahead.

VJKK VJKF

13? :|

yea sure y not?

go and celebrate :p ^

Actually, when I was a small baby, I locked myself into a room and did mool mantarr paath for 12 years. I dont count those 12 years in worldly age. If I have to count those, I will be 25 tomorrow.

hahahahahahaha

oh :6