Indian Reality Tv Show

Paneer Monster

this video has absolutly nuthing to do with sikhi. just when you thought indian tv doesnt get any more stupid.....

i didnt wana post the video because it contains scenes of violence and swearing...

if u wana watch it, youtube search: ANCHOR SLAPED PARTICIPANT AFTER THAT PARTICIPANT ALSO SLAPP

discuss....

Does anyone know why she slapped him first?

its a reality tv show where u get insulted but ur suppose to give witty comments back. she got annoyed cuz the contestents were not retaliating. i think she has mental issues. the contestants also carryout tasks similar to that of the western reality show fear factor...

u can see what happened b4 the slap here:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bFdkzdNqU-w&...feature=related < sorry i aint got the energy to link it

in the video the guy says to the presenter "we dont want to talk with you", then she says "why dont you go and F off then then he replys back "you go". She slaps him and he slaps her back. She had that slap coming, anyway her brother jumps in and beats the guy who slapped her and swears at him.

"This incident occurred four months ago. The participants of the show had to pass through the litmus test of abuses and spats. And it was all scripted! We were all given our parts where 70 per cent was to be said as is and 30 per cent would be improvisations," says Ravi. "There was this girl called Isha opposite me who was supposed to abuse me and I was to retaliate, but calmly. After a while when it came to improvisations, I presume she was out of words and came and slapped me hard. I was shocked and in the heat of the moment, I slapped her back. That led to the entire unit of about 70 people jumping on me beating me black and blue. It was a miracle in itself that I managed to escape from there," he says.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz...how/3436967.cms

• 2 weeks later...