DashmeshForce

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

How can we look at these soormeh and call them criminals or murderers? They done mahaseva by taking out Phoola no doubt.

We should help the family of the soorma whos family is poor.

Lets do ardaas that Maharaj may bless them with rehit instead of calling them names and doubting their actions.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

no one is calling them criminals for their seva.

HOWEVER, they were already in prison BEFORE they did any seva. at that time, they were simply mona criminals. now suddenly, because of a crime of opportunity, they are heroes. and that's fine, i just wonder why they were in prison.

no one disagrees that phoola was deserving of punishment.

please try not to jump to conclusions.

HOWEVER, they were already in prison BEFORE they did any seva. at that time, they were simply mona criminals. now suddenly, because of a crime of opportunity, they are heroes. and that's fine, i just wonder why they were in prison.

Jasleen ji, HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT ONE THING AGAIN AND AGAIN???

Bhai Navtej Singh was in jail because he beat up Shiv Senas leader (Shiv Sena is a Hindu Fanatical organisation which is against all religions in India except Hinduism)

For this he was in jail.

Don't know about the other (Harchand Singh).

Jasleen ji, HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT ONE THING AGAIN AND AGAIN???

Bhai Navtej Singh was in jail because he beat up Shiv Senas leader (Shiv Sena is a Hindu Fanatical organisation which is against all religions in India except Hinduism)

For this he was in jail.

Don't know about the other (Harchand Singh).

you don't have to repeat it over and over, and i'm not sure why you are.

if you don't know why Harchand Singh was in prison, you don't have to answer. someone must know.

and i'm sure everyone knows who shiv sena is, but thanks for the refresher. :)

poohla was a blemish on nihangs, and the panth as a whole

he's dead

ladoo bando

i agree completely.

i don't have any ladoos... are eggless cookies ok?

Who was this poola guy? The 2 pictures at the start of the thread, look like those men are crooks, you aren't saying to donate to them are you?

phoola was a nihung who went bad, collaborated with the punjab police during '80's/90's attacks on sikhs. was known for raping and torturing his victims.

he had been arrested and was in jail awaiting trial for his crimes when two heroes of the panth, who were also in jail, jumped him and burned him alive.

Well, looks dont say everything.

And Jasleen, sorry, not to offend u, but i think it may be difficult for u to understand the culture of India and Punjab after British Independance... U shud know that culture... Point: Even if Poohla was in jail... He would be free later... Even if he was sentenced to 7 or 14 years, they were going to give him all facilities in jail like tv, ac, refrigerator etc

OR if court sentenced him to be hanged, THEN, punjab police would have faked an encounter/suicide case/fake hanging, and sent poohla to another place/country with different identity.

This has happened before: Ajit Sin Sandhu was awaiting trial with many other Punjab Police officials for the 1995 kidnapping and killing of Bhai Jaswant Singh Khalra. He supposedly suicided in 1997 and all cases were (logically) closed (only against him). But now he is happily residing in another country.

Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi was a famous cat. Punjab Police killed him in papers.. But now hes living freely somewhere wiith a different identity..