For Guys: Beards And Oil

Akal Warrior

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have been using almond oil in my beard for a while, and sometimes baby oil. I have noticed that all my shirts now have oil stains under the neck area, under where my beard would be. These are permanent stains. I use the oil in the shower: After taking a shower, i rub some oil in my wet beard, and then i give it a quick rinse (to make it less oily). Doses anyone else have this problem, or possible solutions for it? Thanks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I have ever used any Oil on my Dari. My sister bought this Garnier "Leave in" Conditioning cream and I put that on with a brush. It makes my dari nice and soft and makes it smell really nice too. I would HIGHLY suggest it and its not like gel or hairspray because you don't even feel like you have it on you. TRUST, its a nice product!

I don't think I have ever used any Oil on my Dari. My sister bought this Garnier "Leave in" Conditioning cream and I put that on with a brush. It makes my dari nice and soft and makes it smell really nice too. I would HIGHLY suggest it and its not like gel or hairspray because you don't even feel like you have it on you. TRUST, its a nice product!

Thanks for the advice...what kind of Cream do you use...there are different types (ie.- curls and shine)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have been using almond oil in my beard for a while, and sometimes baby oil. I have noticed that all my shirts now have oil stains under the neck area, under where my beard would be. These are permanent stains. I use the oil in the shower: After taking a shower, i rub some oil in my wet beard, and then i give it a quick rinse (to make it less oily). Doses anyone else have this problem, or possible solutions for it? Thanks

bloody hell man hw much do u use????Lol. u must put loads on 4 it to do that. i use baby oil just to keep in smooth but it never stains my shirts lol. cut dwn son!!u gonna use all the worlds almond oil supply