A Foolish Article By Kala Afghana

Bijla Singh

They don't even believe in karamaat, and so they doubt the samratha of SatGuru Ji. They believe Gurujee was an ordinary human being. They still haven't upgraded themselves from the fact that Gurujee was samrath to do EVERYTHING. Ghagga says Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji MAY HAVE eaten Halal meat in Saudi Arabia. He says Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji MAY HAVE fainted on the thathee thavee. My question is "Babbeyo tusi dekhan gaye si?". His response is "These are my mind's imaginations". They question why couldn't the Gurus and shaheeds save themselves if they had power. My question is "Tuhadde ton puchh kay karna si?"

ehmi gallaa maarde <_<

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An ex intelligence chief of India Mk Dhar has written a book " Open secrets". That deals with time of sikh movement in 1980s.Darshan singh name appears in that as an agent of rajiv Gandhi.

It is generally believed that he was the one who was also acting as an informant to reveal places of sikh militants to police.

What is required is the setting up an independent commitee comprising of non -aligned experts in the various fields of sikh/khalsa philosophy,history ,scriptures ,etc that can look very thoroughly into an issue that is brought up by anybody and accordingly advice institutions like the sgpc/Akal Takht etc that are involved in making decisions concerning Sikhism and individual Sikhs like those mentioned in this thread ,and passing edicts and informing the Panth .

This will provide an avenue for anyone who has a point of contention to find a relevant means of expression ,and explanation of controversies they may wish to raise ,where they can make their case before this panel of experts for a review of their case as well as engage themselves at a scholarly level with the same experts .

This will prevent such people from politicising such issues by using gurudwara stages which are purely for the purpose of keeertan ,katha ,viakhia and sikhi parchar for the upliftement of the sangat ,and will prevent them from using gurudwara stages to drag the sangat into their controversies .

This would also mean less arguments,infighting ,debates everywhere from gurudwaras to internet forums to radio channels as these issues are being sorted out behind the scenes by all interested parties with this respected body of authoratative experts .Thus all the common avenues available for sikhi parchar would be be able to concentrate on Sikhi parchar rather than get involved in ugly controversies .Resultant of the work of this panel ,some issues may be resolved quickly so that the panth is in one mind about them .Others may require more time or be deemed to be open to differences of opinion not posing a threat to the panth but not subject to the use of gurudwara stages for their propagation .

What is required is the setting up an independent commitee comprising of non -aligned experts in the various fields of sikh/khalsa philosophy,history ,scriptures ,etc that can look very thoroughly into an issue that is brought up by anybody and accordingly advice institutions like the sgpc/Akal Takht etc that are involved in making decisions concerning Sikhism and individual Sikhs like those mentioned in this thread ,and passing edicts and informing the Panth .

This will provide an avenue for anyone who has a point of contention to find a relevant means of expression ,and explanation of controversies they may wish to raise ,where they can make their case before this panel of experts for a review of their case as well as engage themselves at a scholarly level with the same experts .

This will prevent such people from politicising such issues by using gurudwara stages which are purely for the purpose of keeertan ,katha ,viakhia and sikhi parchar for the upliftement of the sangat ,and will prevent them from using gurudwara stages to drag the sangat into their controversies .

This would also mean less arguments,infighting ,debates everywhere from gurudwaras to internet forums to radio channels as these issues are being sorted out behind the scenes by all interested parties with this respected body of authoratative experts .Thus all the common avenues available for sikhi parchar would be be able to concentrate on Sikhi parchar rather than get involved in ugly controversies .Resultant of the work of this panel ,some issues may be resolved quickly so that the panth is in one mind about them .Others may require more time or be deemed to be open to differences of opinion not posing a threat to the panth but not subject to the use of gurudwara stages for their propagation .

Sikhs have gone through such an excercise and sikh rehat maryada is the product of

twon decades of efforts, reasearch and historical facts relating to sikhs.

Everything is detailed in sikh rehat maryada.Why should be there be sommittee again?

• 3 weeks later...

Gurpreet Singh decided to respond to my reply which was published on Sikhmarg site. As one can see his response is not even remotely related to the subject. My response is at the end.

Dear Editor,

Someone has forwarded you with the link as a response to KalaAfghana's one of the articles. Please share that link on your website with all the readers. After reading this article I dont think that this article needs any academic response as the person who has responded to Kalaafghana's article has clearly missed the gist of his (Kalaafghana's) article.

But still from the website it has been posted on I think I should share my own thoughts and experiences.

First I would like to remove the doubts of the author, Bijla Singh, He writes :

"The article by Afghana is clearly attacking the root of Sikhi. According to him, if Kartarpuri Bir was lost then how did the Sikhs reacquire Bani? In other words, he is questioning the Guru Granth Sahib, "

1) Kalaafghana will never question Guru Granth Sahib, even if he is the last person left on this earth.

2) The gist of his article was "Guru Granth Sahib was not bestowed Guruship in 1604 as said by all historians and history books.

3)It became the Guru of Sikhs in October 1708 when Guru Gobind Singh passed the Guruship to the Granth, as we say in the words of Giani Gian Singh 'Aagya Bhai Akal ki Tabe chalayo panth, Sab Sikhan ko Hukam hai Guru Maanyo Granth'.

4)There was only one Guru at a time and not two Gurus.

5)That there was a Granth or collection of writings was a secret that nobody knew except Guru Arjan and succeding Gurus.Guru Arjan kept it a secret, otherwise it would have definitely been destroyed by the enemies of Sikhism. Because Guru Granth Sahib is the most important thing around which Sikhism revolves. Food for thought.

Now some personal experience relevant to such websites and people that I would like to share :

1) This person Bijla Singh is definitely suffering from a serious mental illness that is found only in Sikhs, known as "KalaAfghana Phobia" and "DasamGranth Philia". Here is one of his (Bijla Singh's) articles giving his own twists and turns to the Kanjar Kavita(Pardon my language, and before anyone says that I am against banning books or writings, let me clarify, I am one of the biggest fans of this so called Granth and really enjoy the erotic writings in it, as any normal human being would do) or so called Dasam Granth. http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/1799/2005-09-25.html

2) As per my personal intuition, this Bijla Singh is either a middle aged man, retired who has turned into what I call "Internet Scholars" or he is in his mid twenties or early thirties still dependent on his parents and need to find a serious job.

3) The website he has posted his so called response is usually visited by people of my age(mid twenties to early thirties) but born and brought up in Western countries.These people are really very serious about Sikhism(the way they have been taught).

4) When I first came to Canada about 4 years back, I joined some forums and even got personally involved with such people, thinking that they are my age, but they are dedicated to Sikhism so much that once while having a discussion where I differed with their opinion of "Naam Abhyas", 3 or 4 turbaned females along with males started challenging me " je hune vi gall karni hai taan Gurudware de bahar aa jaao, assi utthe vi gal kar laange".

5) I even recieved serious threats in emails, At first I felt very excited and thought that I have become some sort of celebrity like Salman Rushdie or Ayaan Hirsi Ali. But then I figured out that its not their fault they have been brought up that way.

6) The purpose of sharing my personal experience with such people and websites(panthic.org, tapoban.org, sikhsangat.com, searchsikhism.com etc) is to let all the readers know that these youngsters are really serious about their business, they truly believe in the slogan "My Way or HighWay". These people are overgrown kids.They spend their spare time wearing activist T-shirts doing Naam Abhyas, posting on Internet forums numerous times in a single day and most of them need to find some serious jobs. So stay away from these brainwashed kids.

Gurpreet Singh Sumra Brampton, Canada

Mr. Gurpreet Singh, clearly it is you who has missed the “gist” of the article. My response:

1) Since when did you become the spokesperson of Afghana? He has openly questioned the authenticity of Kartarpuri Bir without any shred of evidence. He clearly says that Bir written by Bhai Gurdas Ji could not have been rewritten once confiscated by the Mughals.

2, 3) There is no controversy on when Shabad Guru was given guruship in the Panth. No Sikh scholar in all seriousness believes that guruship was bestowed in 1604. The fact is apparent from the celebration of 300th Guruta-Gaddi Diwas at Hazoor Sahib this year (2008). Afghana doesn’t mention anything remotely related to passing gurugaddi to Guru Granth Sahib in his article.

4) This statement is nowhere implied in the article. Sikhs obviously know that there is only one Guru, always has been and always will be as is clear from Gurbani. If Afghana wanted to emphasize that there was only one Guru then what exactly is his “Masla” (problem) which seems irresolvable to him? In his article he is not highlighting any facts about who was the real Guru or how many there were but questioning why Kartarpuri Bir was not confiscated by the government officials and if it was then how the Sikhs managed to get the “irreplaceable” Bir back.

5) This must be a joke. Writing of Bir Sahib was not a miniscule task. It took lot of effort, time and hard work. It is ridiculous to believe that Guru Sahib and Bhai Gurdas Ji spent some hours of the day in a secret room to not let anyone else know about what was going on. Adi Granth was done parkash of openly in Darbar Sahib. It was a big event and could not be kept secret. And what was the purpose of keeping it a secret? Guru Sahib openly delivered divine message rejecting core beliefs of Hinduism and Islam. He spoke against Babur, caste system, idol worship, hajj, cultural blind practices etc but never kept his message secret. Then how could he keep the same message secret in written form? According to your statement 4, there was only one Guru (which I agree with) then why would the enemies go after Adi Granth (which holds no value to them) and not the Guru (Guru Arjan Sahib)? Jahangir expressed his wishes to destroy Sikhi by killing Guru Sahib who was not the Adi Granth. Food for thought for you: confiscating a religious book does not destroy the religion. Guru Sahib could’ve rewritten it later. Mughals knew nothing about Adi Granth and since it was not the Guru then, there was no point in destroying it. Darbar Sahib was equally important then why wasn’t it confiscated and destroyed? Keep in mind that Damdami Bir was lost during The Great Holocaust and numerous Birs were destroyed during the reign of Mir Mannu but Sikhs still survived and we still have the same Bani. List of questions is endless but keeping the truth secret is not an act of Guru Sahib but of a coward. Do you have any evidence to support your notions of keeping Adi Granth a secret? And when was this secret made public? Any credible evidence would be great.

Regarding your accusations – First of all, the link you provided addresses a line in Bachittar Natak which is not the same as Charittro Pakhyan. Second, I have a great job. I am a Radar Engineer for U.S. Air Force. Third, I depend on Guru Sahib for my survival. Lastly, you do not know anything about me but decided to insult me just because I have different opinions than you. Further, you call yourself Guru Ka Sikh and yet enjoy “erotic stories” at the same time. Then who is suffering from mental illness? You may want to pay some attention to many articles written on this site by many authors who show the attitude of “our way or highway” by ridiculing other Sikhs just because they differ in opinion. If you want to have a discussion then fine but if insulting others is the only thing you know then Guru Sahib tells me to turn around so Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI Fateh.

Gurpreet Singh decided to respond to my reply which was published on Sikhmarg site. As one can see his response is not even remotely related to the subject. My response is at the end.
Dear Editor,

Someone has forwarded you with the link as a response to KalaAfghana's one of the articles. Please share that link on your website with all the readers. After reading this article I dont think that this article needs any academic response as the person who has responded to Kalaafghana's article has clearly missed the gist of his (Kalaafghana's) article.

But still from the website it has been posted on I think I should share my own thoughts and experiences.

First I would like to remove the doubts of the author, Bijla Singh, He writes :

"The article by Afghana is clearly attacking the root of Sikhi. According to him, if Kartarpuri Bir was lost then how did the Sikhs reacquire Bani? In other words, he is questioning the Guru Granth Sahib, "

1) Kalaafghana will never question Guru Granth Sahib, even if he is the last person left on this earth.

2) The gist of his article was "Guru Granth Sahib was not bestowed Guruship in 1604 as said by all historians and history books.

3)It became the Guru of Sikhs in October 1708 when Guru Gobind Singh passed the Guruship to the Granth, as we say in the words of Giani Gian Singh 'Aagya Bhai Akal ki Tabe chalayo panth, Sab Sikhan ko Hukam hai Guru Maanyo Granth'.

4)There was only one Guru at a time and not two Gurus.

5)That there was a Granth or collection of writings was a secret that nobody knew except Guru Arjan and succeding Gurus.Guru Arjan kept it a secret, otherwise it would have definitely been destroyed by the enemies of Sikhism. Because Guru Granth Sahib is the most important thing around which Sikhism revolves. Food for thought.

Now some personal experience relevant to such websites and people that I would like to share :

1) This person Bijla Singh is definitely suffering from a serious mental illness that is found only in Sikhs, known as "KalaAfghana Phobia" and "DasamGranth Philia". Here is one of his (Bijla Singh's) articles giving his own twists and turns to the Kanjar Kavita(Pardon my language, and before anyone says that I am against banning books or writings, let me clarify, I am one of the biggest fans of this so called Granth and really enjoy the erotic writings in it, as any normal human being would do) or so called Dasam Granth. http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/1799/2005-09-25.html

2) As per my personal intuition, this Bijla Singh is either a middle aged man, retired who has turned into what I call "Internet Scholars" or he is in his mid twenties or early thirties still dependent on his parents and need to find a serious job.

3) The website he has posted his so called response is usually visited by people of my age(mid twenties to early thirties) but born and brought up in Western countries.These people are really very serious about Sikhism(the way they have been taught).

4) When I first came to Canada about 4 years back, I joined some forums and even got personally involved with such people, thinking that they are my age, but they are dedicated to Sikhism so much that once while having a discussion where I differed with their opinion of "Naam Abhyas", 3 or 4 turbaned females along with males started challenging me " je hune vi gall karni hai taan Gurudware de bahar aa jaao, assi utthe vi gal kar laange".

5) I even recieved serious threats in emails, At first I felt very excited and thought that I have become some sort of celebrity like Salman Rushdie or Ayaan Hirsi Ali. But then I figured out that its not their fault they have been brought up that way.

6) The purpose of sharing my personal experience with such people and websites(panthic.org, tapoban.org, sikhsangat.com, searchsikhism.com etc) is to let all the readers know that these youngsters are really serious about their business, they truly believe in the slogan "My Way or HighWay". These people are overgrown kids.They spend their spare time wearing activist T-shirts doing Naam Abhyas, posting on Internet forums numerous times in a single day and most of them need to find some serious jobs. So stay away from these brainwashed kids.

Gurpreet Singh Sumra Brampton, Canada

Mr. Gurpreet Singh, clearly it is you who has missed the "gist" of the article. My response:

1) Since when did you become the spokesperson of Afghana? He has openly questioned the authenticity of Kartarpuri Bir without any shred of evidence. He clearly says that Bir written by Bhai Gurdas Ji could not have been rewritten once confiscated by the Mughals.

2, 3) There is no controversy on when Shabad Guru was given guruship in the Panth. No Sikh scholar in all seriousness believes that guruship was bestowed in 1604. The fact is apparent from the celebration of 300th Guruta-Gaddi Diwas at Hazoor Sahib this year (2008). Afghana doesn't mention anything remotely related to passing gurugaddi to Guru Granth Sahib in his article.

4) This statement is nowhere implied in the article. Sikhs obviously know that there is only one Guru, always has been and always will be as is clear from Gurbani. If Afghana wanted to emphasize that there was only one Guru then what exactly is his "Masla" (problem) which seems irresolvable to him? In his article he is not highlighting any facts about who was the real Guru or how many there were but questioning why Kartarpuri Bir was not confiscated by the government officials and if it was then how the Sikhs managed to get the "irreplaceable" Bir back.

5) This must be a joke. Writing of Bir Sahib was not a miniscule task. It took lot of effort, time and hard work. It is ridiculous to believe that Guru Sahib and Bhai Gurdas Ji spent some hours of the day in a secret room to not let anyone else know about what was going on. Adi Granth was done parkash of openly in Darbar Sahib. It was a big event and could not be kept secret. And what was the purpose of keeping it a secret? Guru Sahib openly delivered divine message rejecting core beliefs of Hinduism and Islam. He spoke against Babur, caste system, idol worship, hajj, cultural blind practices etc but never kept his message secret. Then how could he keep the same message secret in written form? According to your statement 4, there was only one Guru (which I agree with) then why would the enemies go after Adi Granth (which holds no value to them) and not the Guru (Guru Arjan Sahib)? Jahangir expressed his wishes to destroy Sikhi by killing Guru Sahib who was not the Adi Granth. Food for thought for you: confiscating a religious book does not destroy the religion. Guru Sahib could've rewritten it later. Mughals knew nothing about Adi Granth and since it was not the Guru then, there was no point in destroying it. Darbar Sahib was equally important then why wasn't it confiscated and destroyed? Keep in mind that Damdami Bir was lost during The Great Holocaust and numerous Birs were destroyed during the reign of Mir Mannu but Sikhs still survived and we still have the same Bani. List of questions is endless but keeping the truth secret is not an act of Guru Sahib but of a coward. Do you have any evidence to support your notions of keeping Adi Granth a secret? And when was this secret made public? Any credible evidence would be great.

Regarding your accusations – First of all, the link you provided addresses a line in Bachittar Natak which is not the same as Charittro Pakhyan. Second, I have a great job. I am a Radar Engineer for U.S. Air Force. Third, I depend on Guru Sahib for my survival. Lastly, you do not know anything about me but decided to insult me just because I have different opinions than you. Further, you call yourself Guru Ka Sikh and yet enjoy "erotic stories" at the same time. Then who is suffering from mental illness? You may want to pay some attention to many articles written on this site by many authors who show the attitude of "our way or highway" by ridiculing other Sikhs just because they differ in opinion. If you want to have a discussion then fine but if insulting others is the only thing you know then Guru Sahib tells me to turn around so Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI Fateh.

Bijla singh ji

This man sumra considers himself a great scholar. He is a recent immigrant from India. He used to write about naam simran and had faith in sikhi. He has been hijacked by Kala afghana ideology after his arrival in Canada.

He always beats about the bush and uses a ruffian's language without giving consideration to sentiments of others. That is what is taught to them a typical propaganda tactics.

One thing he writes that Gursikhs participating at sikhsangat forum are without jobs. This is a typical indian garbage laden mind. He should realize by now that nobody remains unemployed in these countries.

He has replied to your post in a most indecent language. That shows that he has not learnt anything from sikh taechings that he claims to have learnt from kala afghana nastic ideology.

What I find hilarious about these Afghanists is that whenever they want to speak out against the bachans of Gurmukhs like Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji or Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, they use the tuk Bulx AMdir sBu ko ABulu gurU krqwr , but this tuk vanishes from their mind while dancing to Kala tunes.

This is his second response. As one can see he has chosen to divert the topic instead of discussing the core "masla" of Afghana. He calls himself a Sikh and a scholar but enjoys porn and has his favourite porn stories picked out instead of favourite sakhis. The topic was never about Dasam Granth but as always such people have nothing else but Chrittars to talk about.

Dear Editor,

This is my last response to self proclaimed Internet Sikh Scholar: Bijla Singh. This person is still not getting anything in his radar which he has tuned only to ultra high frequencies.

He himself asks question and then himself answers it. He has no idea whether he is talking about Sabad Guru or Granth Guru. (I request him to go through the questions and answers by Gurmit Singh ji from Australia to understand the difference, posted right above his reply). I am quoting some of his fantabulous quotes from the reply that he has addressed to me to let the readers decide themselves:

"There is no controversy on when Shabad Guru was given guruship in the Panth."

"Sikhs obviously know that there is only one Guru, always has been and always will be as is clear from Gurbani."

"It was a big event and could not be kept secret. And what was the purpose of keeping it a secret? Guru Sahib openly delivered divine message rejecting core beliefs of Hinduism and Islam." (Put a question and then answers himself)

Also to let the readers decide what his beliefs and thinking is, I quote from his reply :

"First of all, the link you provided addresses a line in Bachittar Natak which is not the same as Charittro Pakhyan."

What he is saying is that: He don’t believe that Kanjar Kavita which he calls Charitro Pakhyan is written by Guru Gobind Singh. But he believes and spends his time on Internet forums and websites convincing Naam Abhyasis that :

1) Guru Gobind Singh did tapasaya on Hemkunt in his previous birth.

2) Guru Tegh Bahadur did Tapasaya at Tribeni and gave alms and donations to Brahmans so that he can get a son, while at the same time his son Guru Gobind Singh was doing Tapasaya at Hemkunt.

3) Guru Nanak is Bedi because his ancestors read Vedas and is from the lineage of Luv (son of mythological character Ram who never existed)

4) Guru RamDas is from the lineage of Kush.

5) Guru Gobind Singh had one to one conversation with God who sent him down from Hemkunt appointing him as his son (Does that sound familiar? Are we talking about another character called Jesus).

After reading his reply and catching frequencies emitted by his radar, I seriously posed a question to myself : "How can anyone take this man seriously?"

But the answer to the above was provided wayback in 1977 in Time Magazine, by Alexander Rogawski while commenting about another self deluded person who was talking and telling people about their previous birth : "Suckers are born every minute and customers can be found for everything".

Then he transforms himself from the Internet scholar mode to Internet Jathedar mode. He writes :

"Lastly, you do not know anything about me but decided to insult me just because I have different opinions than you. Further, you call yourself Guru Ka Sikh and yet enjoy "erotic stories" at the same time. Then who is suffering from mental illness?"

First of all let me tell you, I don’t need a certificate from anybody whether I am Sikh or not. So don’t pull this crap with me. Keep it on the internet forums where you post numerous times in a single day and there you can discuss among yourselves about my sikhi and ease your tension and blood pressure.

I have in my library Illustrated Kokshastar and Kamasutra by Alex Comfort which I specially bought after reading Kanjar Kavita to confirm 84 asans (84 poses for sexual intercourse) that I read. And let me tell you, Kokshastar and Kamasutra are noway anything near to your Charitropakhyan, This Pakhyan is ultimate xxx hardore pornographic literature. My favourite is the one where two girls indulge in homosexual encounter using vibrator. By the way, which one is your favorite?

Now let me quote him from his original post and let readers decide, what kind of hypocrite he is and, who is insulting others. This is what he wrote about Kalaafghana. Note that he don’t even write his full name and writes only Afghana out of hatred and calls him a sell-out :

"Had Afghana studied little bit of Sikh history he would’ve known these facts but a sell-out has no purpose other than to attack Sikhi and raise doubts in the minds of naïve Sikhs. Such a self-styled government scholar deserved to be excommunicated and should remain outside the circles of the Panth."

This Internet Jathedar is seriously getting into the business of ex-communicating people. Who gave the authority to ex-communicate anyone?. He says that I have insulted him. Can he quote a single instance where I disfigured his name or called him a tout or sell-out. I just exposed his hypocrisy.

Now coming back to his first question, he writes :

"Since when did you become the spokesperson of Afghana?"

He should have known better as it is written in his Bachittar Natak, but I will clarify, I became spokesperson of Kalaafghana in my previous birth when I was doing Tapasaya on Hemkunt and Kaal Purakh called me and had face to face conversation with me and told me to reply to Internet Jathedars and self declared custodians of Sikhism. It is written as follows in Bachittar Natak :

"Ab main apni katha bakhano, tap sadhat jeh bidh mohe aano

Hemkunt parbat hai jaha, sapat sring sobhit hai taha

Sapatsring the Naam kahawa, Pandu Raaj jeh Jog kamawa

Tah main adhik Tapasaya sadhi, MahaKaal Kalka Araaddhi"

About Kartarpuri Bir, no sane person believes in such cooked stories of Kartarpuri Bir. Search the archives of Sikhmarg, you will find the discussion on that here.

This man has no idea of Sabad Guru, Granth Guru, babbles unnecessarily about Bhai Gurdas. Food for thought for Bijla Singh’s radar : Did Bhai Gurdas mentions anything about writing any Bir? Did Bhai Gurdas mentions anything about any Parkash of any Granth in 1604? Did Bhai Gurdas mention any Akal Takht?

Stop ridiculing others and look inside yourself:

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਜੇ ਤੂ ਅਕਲਿ ਲਤੀਫੁ ਕਾਲੇ ਲਿਖੁ ਨ ਲੇਖ ॥ ਆਪਨੜੇ ਗਿਰੀਵਾਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਰੁ ਨੀਵਾਂ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖੁ ॥6॥ {ਪੰਨਾ 1378}

From my side, this dialogue is closed but if other readers of Sikh Marg wants to address his concern about Bachittar Natak and Kartarpuri Bir, they can and should definitely do so.

At the end I would like to quote few lines from one of my favourite poems "The Muddlehead" by Ogden Nash, which describes the condition of a person who has no idea what he is doing, saying or talking about :

I knew a man from petushkee

As muddleheaded as could be.

He always got mixed up with clothes;

He wore his mittens on his toes,

Forgot his collar in his haste,

And tied his tie around his waist.

What a muddlehead was he

That man who lived in Petushkee!

Woah! why did the editor even publish that reply?!

The typical response of someone who has no knowledge is to begin a personality attack rather than deal with the issues that have been raised.

I bet he's never read the correct arth of Charitro Pakhyan or any other Dasam Bani.

Waheguru mehar karey.