Chakras

Singh23

i dont denounce the existance of chakaras, but arnt we supposed to forget all of that and just do naam?? this body is a vessel by which we do seva and naam. so y would we concentrate on doing the whole chakra buisness??

i dont agree with the chakra thing. jus agree with naam!! :D

this >>>> has just come to my mind... i dont want to say it, but i am cus its copme to my mind.. the chakra buisness is hindu mut. we should be trying to rinse the mail (dirt) off of our 'slate'/ 'dasam duaar' so we can get to it and start knocking on it.

i suppose this can be translated to.... cleaning the mael is like raising the chakras and stuff... but stilll..

i think its hindu mut thinking about the chakras..

maaf karna.

gurfateh

i dont denounce the existance of chakaras, but arnt we supposed to forget all of that and just do naam?? this body is a vessel by which we do seva and naam. so y would we concentrate on doing the whole chakra buisness??

this >>>> has just come to my mind... i dont want to say it, but i am cus its copme to my mind.. the chakra buisness is hindu mut. we should be trying to rinse the mail (dirt) off of our 'slate'/ 'dasam duaar' so we can get to it and start knocking on it.

i suppose this can be translated to.... cleaning the mael is like raising the chakras and stuff... but stilll..

maaf karna.

gurfateh

This is like saying Electricity is Christian and the Theory of Relativity is Jewish.

The Wheel is not Chinese just as Chakras are not Hindu. The discovery was made by the Yogis and the Rishi's who lived in a civilization called Hindus.

Yes it is true, that you don't need to know the details of what Chakras are, but you cannot disregard their influence. First define Naam for me please. Without understanding Naam, how can we conclude that it has not relation to Chakras. The paths of different type of Bhagtis will lead you through different means, but what people forget is that these different paths criss-cross each other at various points.

If you choose the path of Yoga, you will meet at the intersection of Prem Bhagti on your journey. You will have to travel through it. You cannot avoid this Love for yourself and the creation. The intersection of these paths are bound to transform your journey. The path of Love or Simran or Devotional Bhagti is bound to give you the experiences of the Yogis. You cannot avoid them, you can certainly rename them or redefine them, but that does not change the experience.

Was the compassion of Buddha different from the compassion of Guru Gobind Singh?

maaf karna.

gurfateh

This is like saying Electricity is Christian and the Theory of Relativity is Jewish.

The Wheel is not Chinese just as Chakras are not Hindu. The discovery was made by the Yogis and the Rishi's who lived in a civilization called Hindus.

Yes it is true, that you don't need to know the details of what Chakras are, but you cannot disregard their influence. First define Naam for me please. Without understanding Naam, how can we conclude that it has not relation to Chakras. The paths of different type of Bhagtis will lead you through different means, but what people forget is that these different paths criss-cross each other at various points.

If you choose the path of Yoga, you will meet at the intersection of Prem Bhagti on your journey. You will have to travel through it. You cannot avoid this Love for yourself and the creation. The intersection of these paths are bound to transform your journey. The path of Love or Simran or Devotional Bhagti is bound to give you the experiences of the Yogis. You cannot avoid them, you can certainly rename them or redefine them, but that does not change the experience.

Was the compassion of Buddha different from the compassion of Guru Gobind Singh?

yeh but hes not sayin its not relevent its just pointless. a singh shudnt worry about that...guru jaapo apay chakaria dai barai patha lagju..dasam duar is gupt right? once we reach that stage we will understand

maaf karna.

gurfateh

ok alot of things you sed were misunderstood..

i didnt say the chakar thing is wrong, its just another anology. but, people just concentrate on this too much.

and the question you posed to me of, what is naam, is actualy a sily one! it cant be described! :S

and yes, ther are lots of ways to get to god! and i am not anyone to denounce a way to god!...

when you are in love with god, thats that!

all duality passes when naam is there/ur in love with god/.........

its just that peole start to go in deep.

believe me, the whole chakra thing is a good anology,like it saying bout ridhia sidhia, and floding of liquid light, how can i say anything to denounce that??

BUT!

people start to concentrate on each area to raise their chakra and such things, and in turn forget why they are here.

somone sed to me, each chakra, once raised, should be "tried" and tested! the water chakra, hence, karma sutra!

and thats prepostrous.

many times iv seen sikhs forget guru sahib and go to other gurus for this chakra raising knoledge..

so to me, this is not the way ie, guRmut.. i no in bhagtaa ki bani there is some things about this...so in the big picture, i am unjaan. am still learning.

i hoped i wouldnt get on the wrong side of anyone of my previous post.......

and with this one!!

maaf karna!

gurfateh!