Any Singh In Germany Who Can Stop This Guru-nindak?

khalsaland

About one hour back i spoke to Gurdip singh of Frankfurt,Germany. His number is given in the ad.

I brought to his notice that their decision to call ragi for this event is not a wise one since most of the time Ragi does not perform any kirtan. All he does is spread false propaganda against sikh scripture Dasam Granth.

He seemed to be aware of this but seemed to be with Darshan singh. He asked to cite a particular case. I told him Ragi terming mahakal in dasam Granthb as Shiva of Hindu trinity. And also Kal ka being Devi. He seemed to understand that ragi was wrong.

Then i cited charitras 21, 22 and 23 of Charitropakhayan. He was very agitated about these charitras. I told him these charitras are in mantri bhup smabade style and are not real.So to say that these charitras belong to real life of Guru Gobind singh ji is ignorance of Darshan singh. I sent him write up of sardar kapur singh on this by email.

His main complaint was as SGGS ji does not say bad about any human why should we call Darshan ragi as bad.I told him SGGS very clearly demarcates individuals as Gurmukhs and Manmukhs. It lambasts manmukhs ( Those who do not follow their Guru or do not follow path of sikhi that is naam simran).

We have tuks

Jaikar kio dhramia ka

papi ko dand diyo

Ang 89

He is also exposed to literature of kala afghana but was sayingt bad about him now.He says that there is some MP3 brought out by ragi and i should listen to him. I emailed to him

Hukamnamas of akal takhat

Bhai sahib Kapur singh's write up

Amarjit singh Khosa's article on fraudlent behaviour Gurtej singh ex IAS.

I requested him that he should not let Darshan singh use a Gurudwara stage for propaganda purposes.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inder singh jee Guru piario , if there is something to discuss ,discuss it without giving an impression that this person is wrong or unknowledgable or unintelligent or evil .Every coin has 2 sides.I do not think its intellectually fair and right to stake a claim that ''''Those who know sikh history, scriptures and sikh traditions know that Darshan singh Ragi is dead wrong'' as i have thoroughly read about this and intellectual opinion is indeed divided on some of the relevant aspects of this debate .Maybe its not ''baseless propaganda '' as such ,but one person being convinced about his views as much as you are about yurs .Both you and him choose different methods and forums as avenues to express yourselves thats how i see it . Those who are quiet on this debate are perhaps not with either you or him but holding back to see how this debate develops .

I am also quite surprised how u were so quick to retaliate ,rather than to contemplate on some deeper wisdom i was trying to share as to how we need to focus on our unity as a collective panth .When i used the word violence, by it i mean a style of writing that appears to be biting ,aggressive and angry and name calling ,rather than calm ,collected ,purposeful ,non emotional ,rational and deep.Its sometimes not what we argue about but how we argue it out that also matters ,as it can be a relection of our personality .

You may be much younger to me, but i can assure you that this man in the past(1970s ,80s) has been a source of a great great inspiration to many many amount of sikhs i know through his viakhia of gurbani ,and inspiring keertan ,which lifted even me up and melted my hard heart in the sweeet perfume presence of GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE .His explanation of asa-ki-war ,etc etc etc ,his ability to do parmanik keertan in a focussed manner ,are all attributes i choose like many many others to remember and cherish ,tho im no supporter of him .Even my son does beautiful parmanik keertan he picked up from this professor .I think you will be happy to hear that if you have children of your own and desire them to be keertaneeyes.

As an old man ,if he chooses to harp on ,on some issue he is fixated upon ,then you have to remember that even if he is wrong, ppl arent so gullible and their silence does not indicate their trust in taking his word to be the ultimate truth .Ppl nowadays are able to reflect on a person's arguments and make their own judgements .i have seen both his and prof jodh singhs vids on this issue on youtube .I am sure others have to . Pppl are knowledgable enuff nowadays to make up their own minds on any particular issue without the need to be patronised or denied the oppurtunity of hearing both sides of the argument . I see it as a healthy debate which in the long term would strengthen us .

I think you can appreciate that my main concern is how we conduct ourselves during this present debate that has been unleached on this issue . If you are really genuinely interested in discussing this issue than why not open a new thread in which you list both sides of this debate clearly ,and concisely as an educational tool for young sikhs who visit this forum to learn about their Sikh faith so they may be aware of their religion ,who our Guru is ,how our scriptures came into being ,what are the issues sikh scholars and clergy have different opinions about ,etc etc etc .That would be inspiring and i would appreciate that .

I do not send my nephews and nieces and children to this forum to read one sikh calling another sikh a guru nindak or wotever .If any body is a guru nindak ,then the relevant forum for that is the Akal takht where such a person ought to be excommunicated or punished.I send my children to this forum to learn about sikhi ,about how to be inspired amritdhari sikhs etc etc.

I really stand by what i said in my first post ,and i wish you would read it a bit more carefully than to be too quick to understand it to mean im trying to cover your mouth with my hanker chief and prevent you from speaking or putting your point across in a non judgemental fair manner .

May Gurujee bless you with wisdom ,insight and passion for sikhi and inspire you to spread sikhi to our sikh youth untiringly .I am utterly proud of all the inspiring sikh youths on this forum and may Gurujee keep you all in chardikela .

GURFATEH

You may be much younger to me, but i can assure you that this man in the past(1970s ,80s) has been a source of a great great inspiration to many many amount of sikhs i know through his viakhia of gurbani ,and inspiring keertan ,which lifted even me up and melted my hard heart in the sweeet perfume presence of GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE .His explanation of asa-ki-war ,etc etc etc ,his ability to do parmanik keertan in a focussed manner ,are all attributes i choose like many many others to remember and cherish ,tho im no supporter of him .Even my son does beautiful parmanik keertan he picked up from this professor .I think you will be happy to hear that if you have children of your own and desire them to be keertaneeyes.

I am not that young.I was around in 1980s.He was arrested and when released he was a changed man.Never talked about sikh azadi after that.

If you want proof.Please read " Open secrets" by MK Dhar.His name is there.MK Dhar was indian intelligence chief.

As an old man ,if he chooses to harp on ,on some issue he is fixated upon ,then you have to remember that even if he is wrong, ppl arent so gullible and their silence does not indicate their trust in taking his word to be the ultimate truth .Ppl nowadays are able to reflect on a person's arguments and make their own judgements .i have seen both his and prof jodh singhs vids on this issue on youtube .I am sure others have to . Pppl are knowledgable enuff nowadays to make up their own minds on any particular issue without the need to be patronised or denied the oppurtunity of hearing both sides of the argument . I see it as a healthy debate which in the long term would strengthen us.

He is nindak of my Guru's bani. As a sikh it is my duty to expose his real self. Nothing less nothing more. This is how he will stop using Gurudwara stages to spread venom against sikhs.

Scritures are never up for debate.

I think you can appreciate that my main concern is how we conduct ourselves during this present debate that has been unleached on this issue . If you are really genuinely interested in discussing this issue than why not open a new thread in which you list both sides of this debate clearly ,and concisely as an educational tool for young sikhs who visit this forum to learn about their Sikh faith so they may be aware of their religion ,who our Guru is ,how our scriptures came into being ,what are the issues sikh scholars and clergy have different opinions about ,etc etc etc .That would be inspiring and i would appreciate that.

There is nothing to debate. The issue how to combat the propaganda of this Gurnindak. Dasam Granth bani is bani of Guru sahib. Please acquaint yourself of this forum guidelines.

I do not send my nephews and nieces and children to this forum to read one sikh calling another sikh a guru nindak or wotever .If any body is a guru nindak ,then the relevant forum for that is the Akal takht where such a person ought to be excommunicated or punished.I send my children to this forum to learn about sikhi , about how to be inspired amritdhari sikhs etc etc.

Akal takhat has already asked this liar not to spreade lies.But he is not stopping. Akal takhat is keeping quiet because of Gurta gaddi in Oct.But this slanderer has found this year on purpose. He does what his masters tell him to do.

I really stand by what i said in my first post ,and i wish you would read it a bit more carefully than to be too quick to understand it to mean im trying to cover your mouth with my hanker chief and prevent you from speaking or putting your point across in a non judgemental fair manner.

We are saying what we have to say. We say that gurnindaks need to be exposed.

you are completely biased towards this one man and obviously very worked up about it and seemed to have made up your mind about him .so do wot u need to do ,get him banned ,get him sacked ,get him trampled upon ,get him punished ,hurt ,squeezed ,beaten wotever wuill satisfy that craving you seem to want to obtain for your obvious hatred to this one man whose keertan made me cry out of love in the presence of GURU GRANTH SAHIB . I bet if you were God right now you would command jamdoot to take his life instantly too .

any thing i have to say as a fellow brother sikh seems totally out of the window and irrelevant to you because your mind appears in a very agitated state .hence i really cannot continue this discussion because you seem all geared up for a fight .well im not up for fighting with you because i dont hate and fight no brother sikhs as i just want to love my sikg brothers .

neither do i buy your arguments because i am not an <banned word filter activated> and i am well aware of this debate and how opinion is very divided on this issue which of course you disagree with .you can say all you like about this man but it aint that simple and clearcut like you have brainwashed yourself to think .you obviously think you have this whole debate sussed out neat and clear resulting in your sweeping generalisations about this man and his character .i and a lot of others choose to think otherwise tho we are no supporters of him or wotever he believes in .

rest in peace in wotever you have chosen to trust and believe in if that somehow makes you happy .my purpose on this forum is not to egoistically indulge in intellectual arguments with you or anyone else .read all my posts and it will be crystal clear to you that i only put up a post to try to get all of us to be united to love one another to love sikhi and to interact lovingly learning humbly from one another .

no body in khalsa panth is perfect holding perfect views all the time ,and that includes both you and me .in the worst of human beings there is some good for which perhaps god keeps them alive .

best of luck for all that you are doing which you think will somehow '''save ''' khalsa panth from destruction .i choose to be inspired by the thgought that you and me are dispensable but that khalsa panth is the most powerful force ever unleashed in this cosmos that is eternal and does not need either you or me as it saviours .i tried to be gentle ,soft ,kind ,loving ,but it appears you appreciate none of that hence i give up on you with a heavy sad heart .

you are completely biased towards this one man and obviously very worked up about it and seemed to have made up your mind about him .so do wot u need to do ,get him banned ,get him sacked ,get him trampled upon ,get him punished ,hurt ,squeezed ,beaten wotever wuill satisfy that craving you seem to want to obtain for your obvious hatred to this one man whose keertan made me cry out of love in the presence of GURU GRANTH SAHIB . I bet if you were God right now you would command jamdoot to take his life instantly too......

Do not beat about the bush, please. Come to point in straightforward way. Your heart does not cry when he name calls bani of tenth master. Your heart only cries when we are exposing him.

Its not a case of "difference of opinion" but a clear case of guru nindya.

Darshan Ragi has engaged in denigrating the same banees which he once held in high respect. Why? What happened? Why has he started using derogatory language against some banees which he himself was once doing keertan of?

He is answerable to the sangat...

We dont have "difference of opinion" with Nirankaris, Ashutosh, Bhaniyarevala and Gurmeet Ram Rahim. They all are guru nindaks, and so is Darshan Ragi.

Its not a case of "difference of opinion" but a clear case of guru nindya.

Darshan Ragi has engaged in denigrating the same banees which he once held in high respect. Why? What happened? Why has he started using derogatory language against some banees which he himself was once doing keertan of?

He is answerable to the sangat...

We dont have "difference of opinion" with Nirankaris, Ashutosh, Bhaniyarevala and Gurmeet Ram Rahim. They all are guru nindaks, and so is Darshan Ragi.

Khalsaland ji

You are seeing a case of diversionary tactics here to spoil this thread. This is a form of subtle propaganda. He writes that these issues were not settled.

Ask him for a refrence, he will never able to provide one. Such people are making their bread out of this.

Given below is the article of Bhai Sahib Bhai kapur singh ji on charitras 21, 22 and 23 that ragi Darshan is misinterpreting in every of his anti dasam Granth lectures.

ਕਿੱਸਾ ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ ਦਾ

ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ (ICS) ਦੇ ਜ਼ੁਬਾਨੀ

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੇ ਭਾਗ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਬਾਰੇ ਪੰਥ ਅੰਦਰ ਕੁਝ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਕਾਫੀ ਰੋਲਾ ਰੱਪਾ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਬੀਤੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਵੀ ਇਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਮਸਲਾ ਉੱਠਦਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸੇ ਸੰਦਰਭ ਵਿੱਚ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਕਾਲਜ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਪ੍ਰੋਫੈਸਰ ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਇਕ ਲੇਖ 'ਚਾਨਣ ਮੁਨਾਰਾ' ਗੋਸ਼ਟੀ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਦੇ 'ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼' ਰਸਾਲੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਦਸਮ ਪਿਤਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੌਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਿ-

'ਭਰ ਜੁਆਨੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਕ ਸਨੁੱਖੀ ਮੁਟਿਆਰ ਆਪ (ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ) 'ਤੇ ਆਸ਼ਕ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਆਪਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਘਰ ਬੁਲਾ ਕੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਜੁਆਨੀ, ਹੁਸਨ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਾਲ ਦਾ ਜਾਦੂ ਪਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਯਤਨ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਆਸ ਪੂਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਇਕ ਹੋਰ ਬੜਾ ਖਤਰਨਾਕ ਤੀਰ ਛੱਡਦੀ ਹੈ। ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਬੋਧਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਆਖਦੀ ਹੈ-"ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੇਜ਼ਬਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਹੁਸਨ ਦਾ ਅਪਮਾਨ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ। ਇਕ ਮੁਟਿਆਰ ਹੋਰ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਜਰ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ, ਪਰ ਹੁਸਨ ਤੇ ਜੁਆਨੀ ਦਾ ਅਪਮਾਨ ਨਹੀਂ। ਐਸੇ ਹੀ ਅਪਮਾਨ ਦਾ ਬਦਲਾ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਲੂਣਾ ਨੇ ਪੂਰਨ ਭਗਤ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਹਾਲ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੀ। ਲੂਣਾ ਦੀ ਰੂਹ ਇਸ ਵੇਲੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਪਰਵੇਸ਼ ਕਰ ਚੁੱਕੀ ਹੈ।….ਮੈਂ ਹੁਣੇ ਹੀ ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾਉਣ ਲੱਗੀ ਹਾਂ, ਚੀਕਾਂ ਮਾਰਾਂਗੀ ਤੇ ਕਹਾਂਗੀ ਕਿ ਇਸ …ਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਕੱਲਾ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਮੇਰੀ ਇੱਜ਼ਤ ਤੇ ਹੱਥ ਪਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਯਤਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ।….ਜੇ ਭਲਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ ਤਾਂ ਸਮਝੋ, ਤੇ ਹਠ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ।….ਆਪਣੀ ਇੱਜ਼ਤ ਬਚਾਓ ਤੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਤਪਦੀ ਨੂੰ ਠਾਰੋ।"….ਪਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਘਬਰਾਏ ਨਹੀਂ…। ਬੋਲੇ, ਸਾਧੋ…ਕਾਮੁ ਕ੍ਰੋਧ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਦੁਰਜਨ ਕੀ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਭਾਗਉ।' …ਹੁਣ ਮੈਂ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹਾਂ। ਇਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਸਮ ਪਿਤਾ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਜਾਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਨਿੱਕਲ ਗਏ।' (ਸਫਾ 26-27)

ਲੇਖਕ ਵਿਦਵਾਨ ਹੈ, ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਇਸ ਨੇ ਕੀ ਸਮਝਕੇ ਇਸ ਲੋਕਵਾਰਤਾ ਤੇ ਲੋਕ-ਸਾਹਿਤ (ਕਥਿਤ-ਕਹਾਣੀ) ਨੂੰ ਇਕ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਘਟਨਾ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ ਕਰ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ? ਜਦੋਂ ਕਿ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਵਿੱਚ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੇ ਅਰੰਭ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਆਪ ਹੀ 'ਪਖਯਾਨ-ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰਲਿਖਯਤੇ' ਕਹਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਰੂਪਕੌਰ ਦੀ ਕਥਾ ਇਕ ਮਨੋਕਲਪਤ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਕਿੱਸਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਨਸੀਹਤ ਦੇਣ ਲਈ ਕਹੀ ਅਤੇ ਕਥਨੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਪੁਰਸ਼ ਨੇ ਇਸਤਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਖੇਲਿਆ ਹੈ।

ਤਿੰਨੇ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ 21ਵੀਂ, 22ਵੀਂ ਅਤੇ 23ਵੀਂ 'ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ' ਕਿੱਸੇ ਦਾ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਹਨ, ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਹਿਤ ਰਚਨਾ ਦੇ ਰੁਪਾਂਤ੍ਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਅਣਜਾਣ ਸਿੱਖ, ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਰਤਾ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੀ ਸਵੈ-ਜੀਵਨੀ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਸਮਝ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਕਰਤਾ (ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ) ਜੋ ਮੁੜ-ਮੁੜ "ਚਰਿਤਰ ਪਖਯਾਨੇ," "ਭੁਪ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਸੰਬਾਦੇ" ਦਾ ਹੋਕਾ ਦੇਈ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਅਣਡਿਠ ਕਰੀ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।ਇਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਪ੍ਰੋਫੈਸਰ ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੀ ਇਸੇ ਹਾਨੀਕਾਰਨ ਭੁਲੇਖੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਏ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ।

'ਤ੍ਰਿਆ ਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੀ 21ਵੀ; 22ਵੀਂ ਤੇ 23ਵੀਂ ਸਾਖੀ ਵਿੱਚ, ਇਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਕਰਤਾ, ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸਥਾਨਿਕ ਤੇ ਵਾਸਤਵਿਕ ਰੰਗ, ਉਨਰ ਪੂਰਤੀ ਆਸ਼ੇ ਨੂੰ ਮੁੱਖ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਭਰਿਆ ਹੈ,ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਅਣਜਾਣ ਆਦਮੀ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ ਖਾ ਕੇ ਇਉਂ ਅਨੁਮਾਣਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਰਤਾ ਆਪਣੇ ਹੀ ਜੀਵਨ ਦੀ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਘਟਨਾ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਦਸਮ ਪਿਤਾ ਦੀ ਬਹੁਪੱਖੀ ਸ਼ਕਸੀਅਤ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਬੱਜਰ ਭੁਲੇਖੇ ਨੂੰ ਹੋਰ ਵੀ ਪ੍ਰਪੱਕ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ, ਜਿਸ ਕਾਰਨ ਕਿ ਸ਼ਰਧਾ ਯੁਕਤ ਇਉਂ ਸਮਝਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਵਾਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਹਰ ਪਹਿਲੂ ਤੋਂ ਤਿੰਨ ਕਾਲ ਸਤਯ ਹਨ। ਇਸੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰੋ. ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਇਹ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਲਾ ਭੇਦ ਨੂੰ ਯਥਾਰਥਕ (ਸੱਚ) ਵਰਨਣ ਦੀ ਭੁਲ ਕਰ ਬੈਠੇ ਹਨ।

ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਲਾ ਭੇਦ ਨੂੰ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਤਿੰਨਾਂ ਚਰਿਤਰਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਐਸੀ ਚਤੁਰਤਾ ਨਾਲ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਸੁਧਾਰਣ ਪੁਰਸ਼ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ ਖਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ। ਤਾਂ ਹੀ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੁ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਆਪ ਇਸ ਰਚਨਾ ਬਾਰੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ, ਕਿ , "ਸੁਣੈ ਮੂੜ੍ਹ ਚਿੱਤ ਲਾਇ ਚਤੁਰਤਾ ਆਵਈ।" ਭਾਵ ਇਹ ਕਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਆ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਦੇ ਕਥਾ ਵਸਤੂ ਨੂੰ ਬੜੇ ਗੌਹ ਨਾਲ "ਚਿੱਤ ਲਾਇ", ਵਿਚਾਰੋ ਤਾਂ ਭੇਦ ਖੁਲ੍ਹਣਗੇ, ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਖਾਲਸੇ ਦੀ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਦੀ ਤੀਕਸ਼ਣਤਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਾਧਾ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਬਸ ਇਹੋ ਹੀ ਨਿਸ਼ਾਨਾ ਸੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦਾ।

ਅੰਤ ਵਿਚ 'ਰਾਇ' ਦੇ ਜਾਣ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, 'ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ' ਨੇ ਡਰਾਇਆ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਉਹ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦੇ ਤਾਂ, ਫੇਰ 'ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ' ਦਾ ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਡੇਰੇ ਦੇ 'ਸਿੱਖਯਨ' (ਨੌਕਰ) ਜਗਾ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਅਤੇ 'ਰਾਇ' ਸਾਹਿਬ ਆਪਣੀ ਜੁੱਤੀ ਧੋਤੀ ਛੱਡ ਕੇ ਨੱਸ ਗਏ। ਇਉਂ 'ਇਕੀਸਮੋਂ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਸਮਾਪਤ' ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ।

22ਵਾਂ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਬੱਸ ਇਤਨਾ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ 'ਰਾਇ' ਆਪ ਤਾਂ ਰੌਲੇ ਰੱਪੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਬਚ ਨਿਕਲ ਗਿਆ ਤੇ ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ ਦਾ ਭਰਾ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੇ ਚੋਰ ਸਮਝ ਕੇ ਫੜ ਲਿਆ ਤੇ ਮਾਰਿਆ ਕੁੱਟਿਆ ਤੇ ਅੰਤ ਨੂੰ ਹਵਾਲਾਤੇ ਪਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ।

ਅੱਠਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਬਗਦਾਦ ਵਿੱਚ ਰਚੀ ਗਈ ਅਰਬੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਦੀ 'ਅਲਫ ਲੈਲਾ', 11ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਸੰਸਕ੍ਰਿਤ ਦੀ ਪੁਸਤਕ, 'ਕਥਾ ਸਾਹਿਤ ਸਾਗਰ', 13ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਫਾਰਸੀ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਪੁਸਤਕ, 'ਬੁਸਤਾਨ, ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਰਚਨਾ-ਭੇਦ ਆਮ ਵਰਤੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ, ਜਿੱਥੇ ਕਿ ਕਥਾ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਇਆ ਕੋਈ ਨੁਕਤਾ ਵਿਸਤਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਦੇ ਆਸ਼ੇ ਨਾਲ, ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਕਵੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਕਿੱਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਥਾਇ ਕਹੇ ਹੋਏ ਕਾਵਿ ਟੋਟੇ, ਕਥਾ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਂਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਮੁੰਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਾ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਦੋਸ਼ ਨਾ ਸਗੋਂ ਕਾਵਿ-ਕਲਾ ਦਾ ਗੁਣ ਸਮਝਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। 18ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਤ 'ਹੀਰ ਵਾਰਸ ਸ਼ਾਹ' ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਸ਼ਰੀਫ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਟੋਟੇ ਇਸ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਆਮ ਵਰਤੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ, ਜਿਸ ਤੋਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਭੁੱਲ ਕੇ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਅਨੁਮਾਨਿਆ ਕਿ ਹੀਰ ਰਾਂਝੇ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਕਥਾ ਹਜ਼ਰਤ ਮੁਹੰਮਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜਾਂ ਅੱਲਾ ਦੀ ਸਵੈਜੀਵਨ ਨਾਲ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਸਬੰਧ ਰੱਖਦੀ ਹੈ, ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਸਰਲ-ਸੁਭਾ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਵਾਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਜਾਂ ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਮਝੀ ਫਿਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਵਾਰਸਸ਼ਾਹ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਦਾਹਵਾ ਕਿ ਉਸ ਨੇ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਸ਼ਰੀਫ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁੱਕਾਂ ਹੀਰ ਰਾਂਝੇ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਰਤ ਕੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਤੁੱਕਾਂ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਯ ਲਿਖੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਤਸ਼ਰੀਹ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ।

ਸ਼ੱਚ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਤਿੰਨੇ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ, ਪਿੰਜਰ-ਰੂਪ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਰਬੀ ਦੀ 8ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਪੁਸਤਕ, 'ਅਲਫ ਲੈਲਾ' ਵਿੱਚ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਹਨ। 'ਅਨੰਦਪੁਰ', ਸਿੱਖਯ' 'ਰਾਇ' ਆਦਿ ਵਿਸ਼ੇਸ਼ ਵਰਨਣ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਥਾਨਕ ਤੇ ਵਾਸਤਵਿਕ ਰੰਗ ਭਰਨ ਲਈ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਸਹਿਤ ਰਚਨਾ ਭੇਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਐਨ ਅਨੁਕੂਲ ਹੈ, ਅਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ ਕਲਾ ਦੇ ਉਚ ਆਸ਼ਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਪੂਰਤੀ ਲਈ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ।

'ਸੁਧ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਹਮ ਧਰੀ' ਛੰਦ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਅਦਾਰਿਤ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਇਸ ਦੀ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੀਆਂ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ ਵਿਚ ਗੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਕਦਾਚਿਤ ਇਹ ਭਾਵ ਨਹੀਂ ਨਿਕਲਦਾ ਕਿ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਕਥਾ ਵਸਤੂ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਮੁੱਖ ਪਾਤਰ, ਕਰਤਾ (ਗੁਰੁ ) ਆਪ ਹੈ।

ਅਸਾਂ (ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ) ਇਸ ਲੇਖ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਿੱਧ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਇਹ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝੇ, ਇਸ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਦੇ ਹਾਨੀਕਾਰਕ ਭੁਲੇਖੇ, ਜਿਵੇਂ ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਲੇਖ, ਨਫਿਰਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੇ।

ਇਹ ਲੇਖ ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ (ICS), ਨੈਸ਼ਨਲ ਪ੍ਰੋਫੈਸਰ ਆਫ ਸਿਖਇਜ਼ਮ ਦੇ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, 'ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼', ਅਕਤੂਬਰ 1993, ਇਕ ਮਾਸਿਕ ਪੱਤਰਕਾ, ਵਿਚ ਛਪੇ ਲੇਖ 'ਤੇ ਆਧਾਰਿਤ ਹੈ।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

My Name is Robin Singh I am from Germany and well it's really sad what he is doing. Such a shame as a Ex Jathedar of Khalsa Panth.

The Seminar is Today in Frankfurt. And tomorrow they are gonna do a Nagar Kirtan with all Gurdwaras in Germany together. Our Gurdwara in Hamburg is not invited because i think we are Taksalis. The other Gurdwara Hamburg where Prof. Darshan (Singh) is coming on 7th-8th Oktober is invited. It's such a shame.

We will go 7-8th Okt. to the other Gurdwara in Hamburg and will try to talk with him. I know talking is not working now. Huun Shitar hi chalne pehnge. Guru Maharaj ji will support and help us with his being ang sang with us.

We burnt DVD's with the Seminars etc. of Dasam Bani and so on. which are on Santhsipai Magazin and Panthic weekly as you know. I collected all Gurdwara adresses of Germany and we are sending tomorrow all Cd's to them. One Chardikala Singh will be there and give all the Sangat Cd's of Prof Darshan Singh jis behaviour. We will send them with the Hukamname and other stuff.

If you can help us please support us. And if you can give us any advice to take action on this matter please help us as well.

Bhul Chuk Maaf ji

wjkk wjkf

My Name is Robin Singh I am from Germany and well it's really sad what he is doing. Such a shame as a Ex Jathedar of Khalsa Panth.

The Seminar is Today in Frankfurt. And tomorrow they are gonna do a Nagar Kirtan with all Gurdwaras in Germany together. Our Gurdwara in Hamburg is not invited because i think we are Taksalis. The other Gurdwara Hamburg where Prof. Darshan (Singh) is coming on 7th-8th Oktober is invited. It's such a shame.

We will go 7-8th Okt. to the other Gurdwara in Hamburg and will try to talk with him. I know talking is not working now. Huun Shitar hi chalne pehnge. Guru Maharaj ji will support and help us with his being ang sang with us.

We burnt DVD's with the Seminars etc. of Dasam Bani and so on. which are on Santhsipai Magazin and Panthic weekly as you know. I collected all Gurdwara adresses of Germany and we are sending tomorrow all Cd's to them. One Chardikala Singh will be there and give all the Sangat Cd's of Prof Darshan Singh jis behaviour. We will send them with the Hukamname and other stuff.

If you can help us please support us. And if you can give us any advice to take action on this matter please help us as well.

Bhul Chuk Maaf ji

Robin singh ji

I myself lived in germany at dortmund in 1990s. In those days such thing was not there.

It is good to know that you, as sikhs of khalsa panth, are taking interest against this Gurnindak. I am very disgusted that names of Gurudwara such as koln that is supposed to be akhand kirtani jathas are mentioned.

Gurdip singh to whom i talked was in between. I asked him not to allow Darshan singh to do koor parchar against bani of tenth master. He said they will not. But he had a lot of negative ideas of about Dasam Granth banis. This is because Darshan singh is distributing DVDs among them.

What kind of support you want please let us know.

wjkk wjkf

Bhul Chuk Maaf ji

wjkk wjkf

Robin singh ji

I myself lived in germany at dortmund in 1900s. In those days such thing was not there.

It is good to know that you, as sikhs of khalsa panth, are taking interest against this Gurnindak. I am very disgusted that names of Gurudwara such as koln that is supposed to be akhand kirtani jathas are mentioned.

Gurdip singh to whom i talked was in between. I asked him not to allow Darshan singh to do koor parchar against bani of tenth master. He said they will not. But he had a lot of negative ideas of about Dasam Granth banis. This is because Darshan singh is distributing DVDs among them.

What kind of support you want please let us know.

Bhul Chuk Maaf ji

wjkk wjkf

Robin Singh Ji!

May Akalpurakh bless you with chardi kala!

There is no difference between Gurmeet Ram Rahim (Dera Sacha Sauda) and Darshan Ragi....Gurmeet is ridiculing the the concept of amrit, whereas Darshan is ridiculing the banees recited during the amrit.

Both are 'dokhis' of Guru panth and need to be confronted!

Sangat needs to be made aware of Darshan Ragi's deeds. Informing the sangat is the biggest seva that you are doing.

Darshan should get a clear message that sangat is taking cognizance of his actions, and he should refrain from acting like a drama queen and spread blasphemy and guru nindya from the stage of a Gurughar.