Any Singh In Germany Who Can Stop This Guru-nindak?

khalsaland

wjkk wjkf Khalsa ji,

Today Prof. Darshan (Singh) was and is still in Hamburg. He was really late today. I was in the Uni and came very late to the grdw (afghani Sangat wala). I will replay the video. Some friends are here and we are editing the Video they made. I will release it very soon ( at least tomorrow it will be online).

I don't know the resultat because i just came now and they as well with the video.

Please khalsa jio do Ardas that we make a good video ( we are not professional).

I will watch the Video and will give you a review. I haven't watched it yet. Just wanted to tell you that we are doing something in Germany as well.

Bhul chuk maf karne ji wjkk wjkf

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf Khalsa ji,

Today Prof. Darshan (Singh) was and is still in Hamburg. He was really late today. I was in the Uni and came very late to the grdw (afghani Sangat wala). I will replay the video. Some friends are here and we are editing the Video they made. I will release it very soon ( at least tomorrow it will be online).

I don't know the resultat because i just came now and they as well with the video.

Please khalsa jio do Ardas that we make a good video ( we are not professional).

I will watch the Video and will give you a review. I haven't watched it yet. Just wanted to tell you that we are doing something in Germany as well.

Robin Singh Ji!

Recently Akal Takhat Sahib had ordered Darshan Ragi to refrain from engaging into any nindya of Dasam Bani.

And it is very clear that he has repeatedly defied that order. Please send a copy of your review, news, etc to Akal Takhat Sahib too. A formal complaint needs to be registered with Akal Takhat Sahib so that they can take action.

There are quite many videos of Darshan available online where he is clearly defying Dasam Bani and is using derogatory language against it. At one instance even declaring that the keertan from Dasam Bani shouldnt be done in the Gurdwaras.

Quite clearly his ignorance about Dasam Bani is evident from his discourses. I dont know if panth wants to watch more of his 'junk' anti Gurmat views via his videos.

Yes, a video where he and his views are confronted by sangat is most welcome!

wjkk wjkf Khalsa ji,

Robin Singh Ji!

Recently Akal Takhat Sahib had ordered Darshan Ragi to refrain from engaging into any nindya of Dasam Bani.

And it is very clear that he has repeatedly defied that order. Please send a copy of your review, news, etc to Akal Takhat Sahib too. A formal complaint needs to be registered with Akal Takhat Sahib so that they can take action.

There are quite many videos of Darshan available online where he is clearly defying Dasam Bani and is using derogatory language against it. At one instance even declaring that the keertan from Dasam Bani shouldnt be done in the Gurdwaras.

Quite clearly his ignorance about Dasam Bani is evident from his discourses. I dont know if panth wants to watch more of his 'junk' anti Gurmat views via his videos.

Khalsland ji

Akal issued Hukamnama but brief given to Darshan sinh by his masters is that concentrate attcks on Dasam Granth in the name of singing Gurbani. His discourse is mostly devoted to criticize Dasam Granth and mislead innocent sikhs. We need to eveolve a strategy to counter this Gurnindak in some way.

wjkk wjkf Khalsa ji,

Robin Singh Ji!

Khalsland ji

Akal issued Hukamnama but brief given to Darshan sinh by his masters is that concentrate attcks on Dasam Granth in the name of singing Gurbani. His discourse is mostly devoted to criticize Dasam Granth and mislead innocent sikhs. We need to eveolve a strategy to counter this Gurnindak in some way.

Inder Singh ji!

I believe that Darshan is getting support from two quarters. One are the hardcore Kala Afghanis who already are walkouts from the Panth. We should hardly care about them.

Then there are those who have an old image of Darshan and dont know much about his latest U-turn. Darshan has seen that he cannot make a big fan base in Punjab as is evident from Damdama Sahib conclave of different Panthic organisations. I believe people in Punjab are more aware of his blasphemy and his dramas. Hence Darshan is targeting these second group of people outside of Punjab by emotionally blackmailing them.

As someone rightly observed Darshan hardly does any keertan or Gurmat prachar anymore. He can be rightly addressed as an 'ex-ragi'. He uses every opportunity he gets to denigrate the Dasam Bani, because this has become his life-line. He has no other purpose left in his life but to do Guru Nindya...What a shame.

We need to disseminate information among this second group of people if we want to counter Darshan Singh's propaganda.

There is enough evidence and material available that can prove Darshan's blasphemy. We need to compile that material at one place for people to refer.

wjkk wjkf Khalsa ji,

Robin Singh Ji!

Khalsland ji

Inder Singh ji!

I believe that Darshan is getting support from two quarters. One are the hardcore Kala Afghanis who already are walkouts from the Panth. We should hardly care about them.

Then there are those who have an old image of Darshan and dont know much about his latest U-turn. Darshan has seen that he cannot make a big fan base in Punjab as is evident from Damdama Sahib conclave of different Panthic organisations. I believe people in Punjab are more aware of his blasphemy and his dramas. Hence Darshan is targeting these second group of people outside of Punjab by emotionally blackmailing them.

As someone rightly observed Darshan hardly does any keertan or Gurmat prachar anymore. He can be rightly addressed as an 'ex-ragi'. He uses every opportunity he gets to denigrate the Dasam Bani, because this has become his life-line. He has no other purpose left in his life but to do Guru Nindya...What a shame.

We need to disseminate information among this second group of people if we want to counter Darshan Singh's propaganda.

There is enough evidence and material available that can prove Darshan's blasphemy. We need to compile that material at one place for people to refer.

Kahlsa ji

You are right. We should also distribute CDs from santsipahi on Dasam Granth in our Gurudwaras.

One most important thing for sarbat da bhalla veer ji is that please make CDs of his lectures in Germany and send it to Akal takhat jathedar with a covering letter as a formal complaint.

I believe someone is doing this.

wjkk wjkf,

Sorry I couldn't put the Video earlier online. Video Google is doing not only a little bit but a lot of problems with uploading new movies. So now at least i could upload in a lower quality for that please check our Gurdwara website www.gurdwara-hamburg.de it's the website of the Gurdwara Singh Sabha Hamburg.

My Review of the Vichars:

well we couldn't talk so much abt somethings because it was the Afghani Sangat Gurdwara Gurdwara Nanakniwas. They didn't want to have any fights and so on. They didn't know much abt that what is happening in the Panth. So we couldn't go In detail there were too many ppl and it was too loud.

But what we got is that Prof. Darshan Singh and nobody else should do Anti or Pro Parchar of Sri Dasam Granth ji untill the 300 Gurta Gadi divas is not over. Bhai Pyara Singh Canada and Bhai Harbhajan Singh German talked with him. We knew that this wasn't the right time to discuss everything. We weren't well prepared but with Guru Sahib jis kirpa we tried to keep his mouth shutted untill the Gurgaddi Diwas is not over.

But sad thing is that after the meeting he talked abt 5 Bania that, they are not from Guru Sahib ji at stage. Or he has a shanka abt that... I don't know abt that. I came really late from the uni. So I hadn't the oppertunity to listen to his Katha or Kirtan.

wjkk wjkf,

Sorry I couldn't put the Video earlier online. Video Google is doing not only a little bit but a lot of problems with uploading new movies. So now at least i could upload in a lower quality for that please check our Gurdwara website www.gurdwara-hamburg.de it's the website of the Gurdwara Singh Sabha Hamburg.

My Review of the Vichars:

well we couldn't talk so much abt somethings because it was the Afghani Sangat Gurdwara Gurdwara Nanakniwas. They didn't want to have any fights and so on. They didn't know much abt that what is happening in the Panth. So we couldn't go In detail there were too many ppl and it was too loud.

But what we got is that Prof. Darshan Singh and nobody else should do Anti or Pro Parchar of Sri Dasam Granth ji untill the 300 Gurta Gadi divas is not over. Bhai Pyara Singh Canada and Bhai Harbhajan Singh German talked with him. We knew that this wasn't the right time to discuss everything. We weren't well prepared but with Guru Sahib jis kirpa we tried to keep his mouth shutted untill the Gurgaddi Diwas is not over.

But sad thing is that after the meeting he talked abt 5 Bania that, they are not from Guru Sahib ji at stage. Or he has a shanka abt that... I don't know abt that. I came really late from the uni. So I hadn't the oppertunity to listen to his Katha or Kirtan.

Sarbat da bhala ji

Thanks for updating us on this very sensitive issue. Also many thanks for shutting this joker's mouth for sometime.

What were the banis he mentioned? Please find out and post.

Also can we get videos on line of his lecture in Gurudwarasa at Frankfurt, Koln and Hamburg. This is important. We want to send it to akal takhat.

Stay in charhdi kala

wjkk wjkf,

to Jassa

Thank you jassa ji *g* I will have a look what I need

Inder Singh ji the thing is I wasn't in Frankfurt, Cologne, Munich and so on. Even in Hamburg I came late. I will try my best to send it to Akal Takht Sahib ji and I will put it online as well. I just saw it on the pics that there were some camera men.

We sent the Parcharak DVD's we use (were we put all videos of the Seminars on it of Sant Siphai) to Giani Sher Singh. To let them copy it and give them all the sangat where they go.

Pictures from Hamburg

http://www.mediapunjab.com/FixPage/hh_091008.html

News from Germany... But well dun belive everything what is written there

http://www.mediapunjab.com/20081011/ger-news1.html

I hope after Gurta Gaddi Diwas of Maharaj ji, Sri Akal Takht Sahib will call Sarbat Khalsa to Amritsar as we demanded, before anybody can start doing Anti/Pro Parchar.

My last comment for this reply is, that Prof Darshan (Singh) didn't need any Bodyguard here in Hamburg. A lot of Parbandik Comettia from Germany were there to protect him.

wjkk wjkf