Malhi Has Won!

guru guru jap

Thank God for that as long as Singh Sabha Ideology of Maryada continues to be implemented I see no probems occuring.the 17 million was not pocketed by no one and was either used on the Gurdwara or on other financial issues,if £17 million was unaccounted for Govt agencies would have surely got involved and inspected but that was not the case

I did post this on another thread and got no reply maybe this one will bring something

"So has he actually admitted defeat and handed over the power? Or has he just been voted out?

A bit of history and insight into how and what happened would be good.

We hear a little about him here in the Midlands, last article I read referred to him and his "thugs" as they put it and some fight. "

Well done to you London Singh’s you finally got rid of them, mind you it took you long enough from what I can gather.

Shame you wasn’t so enthusiastic about resolving your own local issues as you are for having a dig and blast at us northern Singh’s, especially when a topic of you know what comes up.

When my father was in the holy smokes, he told me himat sohi always used to misuse the gurdwara funds by buying houses, cars, pub, clubs ect and when it was elections they used have their swords draw out and chase each other around the Guru Granth Sahib, swearing and knocking each others pugs off. Himat Sohi was removed from his postion by holy smokes because they threated him about the mis-management but later on he came back in power in the elections.

After that the indian government knew that the lease wasn’t paid off of the Havelock Road Gurdwara and they offered Himat Sohi all the money but no one talk or have pictures about Khalistan.

Then Himat Sohi got too greedy he didn’t bother promoting sikhi enough by spending the gurdwara funds but just pocketing it. That’s why in the Southall areas kids are not in their sikhi enough, like the Muslims are.

When Havelock Road Gurdwara was rebuilt Himat Sohi pocketed most of the money and used cheap materials, in the main darbar hall he didn’t bother painting the walls white leaving them grey, the roof paper coming off, the floors have cracks and are hided under the carpet.

Good that, Himat Sohi is gone. Pro Indian government lover.

My dad knows Malhi and his family memebers personally and Sher group; he is more for Khalistan then Himat Sohi ever was. Lets hope the money doesn’t corrupt him, he’s known for being greedy too.