Gym Running (males Only)

Guest a runner

Guest a runner

OK. Question for boys.

I recently got amrit. Now i started doing gym again. But, most of you woud know that we have to wear tight underpant for running or gym exercise.

Kachera is soo loose, what to do?

lol! you don't have to wear tight clothing. Just wear sweatpants (tracksuit bottoms) over your Kachera, as normal. If you must, or if you don't like sweatpants, you can wear a pair of shorts that are a bit longer than your Kachera.

The most comfortable way to train is wearing a short chola with kamarkasa to hold your shastar in place.

OK. Question for boys.

I recently got amrit. Now i started doing gym again. But, most of you woud know that we have to wear tight underpant for running or gym exercise.

Kachera is soo loose, what to do?

Whoever said this? ... Studies show...

Loose is better, like ancient horse back riders'

What you need to make sure the waist is appropriately positioned around hip, and that the kachera is correct size for you

If you are doing squats and you have quads like logs, then you need to consider bands on the lower end where the leg comes out. This will allow movement for expansion of quads around the leg outlet.

Almost every time I do squats, leg of my kachera rips !!! :umm:

You will need to modify the end of it. You will need to have a wide opening, and then sew a band on the inside. The band should be slightly loose.

Better to have a few modified Kacherra's than many torn ones, as you certainly have quads like logs.

or Pat like Darakth