Working In A Shop Or Supermarket Selling Cigs And Tabacco

akal sahai

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are amritdharis allowed to wrk in a a supermarket behind a counter selling cigs and tabbaco, are we allowed to touch such products in the process of work..... whats the sangats view on this

When you take amrit do they say you're not allowed to? You're not drinking/inhaling so what is the problem?

are amritdharis allowed to wrk in a a supermarket behind a counter selling cigs and tabbaco, are we allowed to touch such products in the process of work..... whats the sangats view on this

I'm not amritdhari so forgive me for replying but id say try to avoid it. My dad was amritdhari whenever we would go shopping. He wouldn't touch any bags containing eggs etc even. I know you wouldn't be consuming them but see if you can avoid it. It would be weird to see a amritdhari singh selling cigs I think.

Bhull chukk maaf

Big big no no! its one thing to drink it and consume it, but to sell the poison to another human being is on a next level! Also, if Guru Gobind Singh Jis horse had enough sense not to go anywhere near a tobaco field surely we shuld b a bit more brighter!

what if you could not find any more work..... would you just go on benefts then from the government.........

Big big no no! its one thing to drink it and consume it, but to sell the poison to another human being is on a next level! Also, if Guru Gobind Singh Jis horse had enough sense not to go anywhere near a tobaco field surely we shuld b a bit more brighter!

what if you could not find any more work..... would you just go on benefts then from the government.........

Khalsa ji if non skilled work is what you are talking about (where you don't degrees etc) there's plenty around. Try looking for a job at security 3000 in birmingham trust me you won't have to go on dole. Veer ji, have some faith in akal purakh, He will take care of you if you be in his hukam.

Sorry if I've said anything wrong..

sangat jeo.. i have been working in a gas station for about 5 years... i started wen i was 15 and now i am nineteen...

wen i statred i had short hair.. and cared less about sikhi... but wid vaheguru ji's kirpa i had to change me self and came closer to sikhi..

so the time came wen vaheguru ji blessed this paapi with amrit.. and made me nihaal...

so before takin amrit i worked with Paki owner.. he started to give me wierd looks when i began to grow my beard... but i did ardass to vaheguru to do something where eveyrthing works out..

and one day while i was doing seva in gurdwara this guy out of noewhere began taking to me. . and asked me where i work and everything and at the end he was like if u need a job call me up..

so suddenly evrything at my workin began to change... like my manager was punjabi... and she moved to other state... and all the managemet changed.. so then i had to leave too..

so i called the guy up.. and he was like he have gasstation and work wid him..

but wid him, he inspired me to wear dastar at work.. which i never wore before.. and now i feel 100% comfortable working wearing my dastar.. and confident about myself then ever..

now i still work at gas station and i have also taken amrit... but my still ardass is vaheguru will give me chance to better job...

i agree wid brother up.. to find another job.. but my brother problem is that my dad don't have a job rite now.. and me and my sister work part time to support our family.. and at the same time we go to school..

so please ardass for this paapi.. and u are right.. i hate to work at gasstation.. when i work there i feel all my my kamai goin away.. and feel upset.. and so many negative things i learn from there.. which always pulls be back from vaheguru...

but my hope is only vaheguru.. and he will do kirpa one day...

again forgive this paapi for any worng thing saying.. vaheguru ji ka kahlsa vaheguru ji ki fateh ....

. Veer ji, have some faith in akal purakh, He will take care of you if you be in his hukam.

PJS beautiful words!very warm!the way i see it is.......selling it ur saying to people here u go get drink. etc. ur touching sumfin bad/horrible. ull be touching and selling cigarettes and booze everyday thats just wrong i think.