The Doctor Who Treated Guru Gobind Singh Ji

dholki

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it amazing , Guru Maharaj Ji obviously being Jani-jaan knew that the Pathans would attack at such-n-such a time, but Guru Ji accepted the will of Akaal Purkh and let it play out as it did.

It is said the Bahadhur Shahs treacherous hands were behind the attack. Bahadur Shah who was spriritually inclined was greatly impressed by Guru Sahib Ji and they travelled together down to the Deccan, but he failed to act upon guru Ji's bachan and punish those who had wronged against the Sikhs, especially the martydom of Sahibzaday Ji and Mata Gujri Ji. At the end of his life Bahadhur Shah became mad and died a terrible death.

Bhai Harinder Singh jee, its important to do nam simran however its also important to preserve our history, If simply do nam simran then what is the difference between us and those sadhus who guru jee said: kahi ri ban kojhan jayee? If doing reseach is maya then what will you say to people like Dr Ganda Singh who preserved and photocopyed Guru Sahibs hukamnamas and puratan writings? We attach everything to maya. People like Kavi Santokh Singh (whether we agree with everything hes written or not) if followed your statement would have not documented alot of important ithass, its the same with sanapati, Kesar Singh Chibbar etc. The lack of research and documentation has been fatal in preserving our history. Its just my opinion Veer jee.

Veer jee the best place to get the books from is Singh Brothers in Amritsar, you can order online.

Sainapti writes that the pathan would come everyday to the darbar and would utter sweet words, however never got the chance to attack. The Pathan realised that guru jee was alone in the evenings in his tent and this was the best time to attack. Guru maharaj knowing the plan and knowing that the Pathan was outside the tent actually called him into the tent. Guru jee asked the Pathan to sit down and gave him parshad. The Pathan then attacked guru jee stabbing him, on being attacked guru jee jumped up taking his kirpan out of his miyan and killed the Pathan. Guru jee then called the Sikhs who all came running to the tent. Guru jee then told the Singhs that there were 2 other Pathans who were with him and they were trying to escape, The Singhs caught up with them and in the fight the 2 Pathans were killed. The Singhs were worried that guru jee had been wounded, however guru jee said that Akal purakh has saved me. There is no mention of Guru jee later firing an arrow and his wounds opening etc, Sainapati simply says that Guru jee was in perfect health, guru jee was stabbed on August 18th 1708 and recovered fully in 10 days. (Dhadi Nathmal also does not mention wounds opening or guru jee passing away by such injurys, in fact he does not even mention the Pathan). Before Gurgaddi being passed to Guru Granth Sahib jee, Guru Gobind Singh jee told the Sikhs that he was being summoned back to Akal Purakh.

There is a book written by Dhian Singh (which I dont have with me). Its claimed he had the records of the Brittish Surgeon and published it in his book. Dr Ganda Singh jee qoutes from Dhian Singh that a local doctor treated guru jee for the stab wounds, Bahadur Shah on hearing guru jee was wounded sent the British doctor. He reached Nanded one day after the attack and re stitched the wounds. He was paid 10 gold coins daily and stayed with guru jee for 10 days.

In Septemeber Bahadur Shah came to visit Guru jee.

In October Guru jee said that he had been summoned, the Sikhs were upset and thats when guru jee consoled the Sikhs and praised the Khalsa. Sainapati writes that guru jee said the following: Khalsa is my form, I am only concerned with the Khalsa.I have passed my light to the Khalsa who would appear till eternity. Khalsa is my form and I ever abide in Khalsa, who is pure hearted... (if you read Sri Gur Sobha you can read everything guru jee said to the Khalsa)

In the Evening Guru jee told the Sikhs to eat langar early. Guru jee then explained to the Sikhs they should never fear death. At midnight Guru jee called the Sikhs into the darbar. Guru jee told the Sikhs he would now merge with Akal Purakh. Guru jee Said: 'Waheguru jee ka Khalsa, Waheguru jee kee Fateh', for the last time and merged with Akal Purakh. The Sikhs then cremated Guru jees body before dawn that very morning.

The above is the account given by Sainapati in Sri Gur Sobha. He does say who the pathans were or who sent them, however its normally claimed that it was Wazir Khan. I think its correct to say it was Wazir Khan, if it was Bahadur Shah he would not have sent his own doctor and Bahadur Shah out of fear of the Sikhs would not have tried to meet guru jee.

Dhadi Nathmal in Amarnama does not contradict anything sanapati says. Dhadi Nathmal was a dhadi in guru jess darbar from Guru Hargobind jees time.

There is a difference between writing and preserving history and doing "research". People these days are spending their life times on studying gurbani grammar, studying whether raagmala is gurbani or not, studying whether keski is kakkaar or not, etc. etc...

Did puratan singhs like Bhai Mani Singh Jee do all this ? They just japped Naam, became one with creator and then it was upto to the creator to take whatever seva He wanted to take from his Bhagat.

Moreover, Dashmesh Pita is very much here. Why not become one with Satguru jee and ask him questions directly?

Sorry for writing some doomish stuff, in the future there is going to be so much uthall-puthall and disaster, that one will be lucky if one gets access to Gutka Sahib. All these books written by scholars etc are going to disappear.

In Khalsa Raj, people will hesitate to read/listen/write/speak anything other than Gurbani. There will be no research in Khalsa Raj. All questions and dubidhas will be directly cleared by Akaal Purakh(via Gurmat Naam).

<<The Sikhs then cremated Guru jees body before dawn that very morning.>>

Guru jee's body was never cremated. Its all crap by sainapati. Guru jee is still very much here.

There is no mention of Guru jee later firing an arrow and his wounds opening etc, Sainapati simply says that Guru jee was in perfect health, guru jee was stabbed on August 18th 1708 and recovered fully in 10 days. (Dhadi Nathmal also does not mention wounds opening or guru jee passing away by such injurys, in fact he does not even mention the Pathan). Before Gurgaddi being passed to Guru Granth Sahib jee, Guru Gobind Singh jee told the Sikhs that he was being summoned back to Akal Purakh

Ghorandhar ji

Sainapat Kavi writes that Guru sahib was injured. This is in joti jot samavan chapter. He writes that Guru sahib came to darbar to see sangat after three days and said that he was fine. In continuation Kavi sainapat writes that Guru ji told sangat about his departure from this world.

Guru kian sakhian state the same. These are accounts of bhats who were inj attendance of Guru sahib's court.

In one of your posts you mentioned about Gurtej singh. Can we know who is that Gurtej singh?

People these days are spending their life times on studying gurbani grammar, studying whether raagmala is gurbani or not, studying whether keski is kakkaar or not, etc. etc...

Did puratan singhs like Bhai Mani Singh Jee do all this ? They just japped Naam, became one with creator and then it was upto to the creator to take whatever seva He wanted to take from his Bhagat.

This talk of grammer of Gurbani is just a big shosha( Crap). SGGS testifes that. Harinder singh has stated truth. Naam japna is the essence.

There is no mention of Guru jee later firing an arrow and his wounds opening etc, Sainapati simply says that Guru jee was in perfect health, guru jee was stabbed on August 18th 1708 and recovered fully in 10 days. (Dhadi Nathmal also does not mention wounds opening or guru jee passing away by such injurys, in fact he does not even mention the Pathan). Before Gurgaddi being passed to Guru Granth Sahib jee, Guru Gobind Singh jee told the Sikhs that he was being summoned back to Akal Purakh

Ghorandhar ji

Sainapat Kavi writes that Guru sahib was injured. This is in joti jot samavan chapter. He writes that Guru sahib came to darbar to see sangat after three days and said that he was fine. In continuation Kavi sainapat writes that Guru ji told sangat about his departure from this world.

Guru kian sakhian state the same. These are accounts of bhats who were inj attendance of Guru sahib's court.

In one of your posts you mentioned about Gurtej singh. Can we know who is that Gurtej singh?

Veer jee I agree, I think thats what I wrote. There is no doubt from Sainapati etc that guru jee made a a full recovery. I have not come across anything in Sainapati which refers to Guru jee using a bow and wounds opening. Did you come across this? If sainapti did not write this, It makes you wonder whther this story of the wounds reopening being true.

I think its the Gurtej Singh who supports kala Afghana. (I dont think there is any other Gurtej Singh who writes) However I have issues with him and Dalip Singh. Dalip Singh is quick to attack Gurtej Singh, however Dalip Singh has also made negative remarks about the DAsam granth (esp his comments in referance to the Zaffarnama where he has manipulated the bani to prove his point). I made this comment at the start of the post that I have issues with them.

People these days are spending their life times on studying gurbani grammar, studying whether raagmala is gurbani or not, studying whether keski is kakkaar or not, etc. etc...

This talk of grammer of Gurbani is just a big shosha( Crap). SGGS testifes that. Harinder singh has stated truth. Naam japna is the essence.

In your opinion maybe, however if people want to learn, they will look at all resources. If you think its crap, dont read it.

Veer jee I agree, I think thats what I wrote. There is no doubt from Sainapati etc that guru jee made a a full recovery. I have not come across anything in Sainapati which refers to Guru jee using a bow and wounds opening. Did you come across this? If sainapti did not write this, It makes you wonder whther this story of the wounds reopening being true.

Ghorandhar ji

Sainapat's works on Guru ji's departure are not descrptive. Neither those are very descriptive on khalsa initiation. Guru kian sakhian are more descriptive.

Also descrptive are parchain seva das ji written in 1708 or 1709. THose tell about wounds reopening.

I think its the Gurtej Singh who supports kala Afghana. (I dont think there is any other Gurtej Singh who writes)

I do not believe in an iota what this Gurtej singh, a gurnindak, says. These books mentioned above all quote Dasam granth compositions. Gurtej singh disowns Dasam granth. He is not believable