Please Help

Guest confusedboy

This is a serious problem among our youth.

They be Amritdhari and have girl friends or boy friends. Kabir Sahib says in Gurbani that the type of Sangat you do will affect you.

I have seen Singhs smoking etc do you go to your chosen friend or the friend comes to you? If the Naam is inside you, you will easily ward of evil. But if you take Amrit and don't even do the Jap(u) ji your friend will become your enemy.

Dasam Bani is very powerful in warding of the enemies. These Banis were written by Guru Gobind Singh because Guruji knew the Bipran reet will tempt his niara Khalsa.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if an amritdhari singh /singhni .. does any of the 4 kurehats ... he/she has to go to the 5 pyaare .. n tell them i've done this thing which is against sikhi .. and they tell them to do something as a punishment( i dunno if thats the right word .. but m sure the more knowledgeable will correct me ) ...

yh so the person goin to panj is called peshi...

I killed about 99.99% of the bacteria on my hands today---used a sanitizer...You think I should go Pesh?...ASAP maybe?!...

Is this a joke or something?... You think the Panj Payare are there for people who keep making 'odd' yet the 'same' mistakes over and over again?!...Is this the value of Amrit to you?!

To The Poster:

You getting physical with your girlfriend...Well, what do you think Kaam is?...You take one wrong step and that girl's life is ruined...Thats Kaam---destruction...Major destruction but maybe it's 'fun' to you right now...

It's sad that you have to confirm if this type of 'cheap' behaviour is acceptable in Sikhi...You looked into our history--- ever???...What did you learn from our ancestors--- The Singhs from Guru Godind Singh Ji's time???...I heard they didn't even look at the women put aside touching them...Times have changed--yes, but this 'pardah' should remain within one's mind now if not the eyes...

Guest unrelijusdharmi

hi confusedboy, u need to get god sangat. in ur case, there will even be non amrit dhari or hair cut sikh who can teach u how to behave if they r traditional and r against the dating.

if u hang around wrong sangat, which included libeal type singhs and these girls that easily go with a man without marrying, then u will do these silly things.

of course, if your gurdwara is also a liberal sangat, maybe even the gurdwara leaders, then i guess u need to find a completely different sangat...

You may know people that maybe religious, but r they dharmic people?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest _gupt_

obviously u will have to get pesh, wat if she takes amrit as she has said she would. wud that not help. wat happens wen u get pesh? sori for my ignorance, i dnt know abt this.

hi confusedboy, u need to get god sangat. in ur case, there will even be non amrit dhari or hair cut sikh who can teach u how to behave if they r traditional and r against the dating.

if u hang around wrong sangat, which included libeal type singhs and these girls that easily go with a man without marrying, then u will do these silly things.

of course, if your gurdwara is also a liberal sangat, maybe even the gurdwara leaders, then i guess u need to find a completely different sangat...

You may know people that maybe religious, but r they dharmic people?

Guest _confused_

wat if she takes amrit like she sed... wud that not make sense and also u will av more of a chance of it working out if thats wat ur intending..i hope.

also if she takes amrit, wud that affect wat happens wen u go for pesh?