Please Help

Guest confusedboy

If youve got nothing nice to say..dont say it at all!

He asking for advice..from sikhs, This has got to be one step froward right?? he knows what hes doing wrong otherwise he wouldnt be posting.

To original poster. This love is not unconditional. Its a test. Leave this girl,if shes not bringing u closer to guru ji then shes maya.

I suggest you take pesh.

Wjkk wjkf

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whast pesh gonna do?

every1 says if u do sumfin wrong go pesh and its ok after. but whats stopping that person from doing sumfin bad again!going to pesh wnt sort this situation out between him and his gf. yeah hes prob reli close to breaking his rehat. but thats 4 him to loose. the situation u need to slow dwn man!4 mnths is jack its horrible thinking kids can get serious/in love after such a little time. ive been thru sumfin similiar but min was over 2 years or so. the fact that ur thinking about physical stuff after 4 mnths scares <banned word filter activated> out of me and im a big bloke. geese man

"Where there is Kaam, There is no Naam."

- A Group of Singhs

"There is no place without God's naam"

- Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji

"raam rathan man than basai thaj kaam krodhh lobh meeth ||

The jewel of the Lord's Name shall come to dwell in your mind and body, when you renounce sexual desire, anger and greed, O my friend."

- Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji

whast pesh gonna do?

every1 says if u do sumfin wrong go pesh and its ok after. but whats stopping that person from doing sumfin bad again!going to pesh wnt sort this situation out between him and his gf. yeah hes prob reli close to breaking his rehat. but thats 4 him to loose. the situation u need to slow dwn man!4 mnths is jack its horrible thinking kids can get serious/in love after such a little time. ive been thru sumfin similiar but min was over 2 years or so. the fact that ur thinking about physical stuff after 4 mnths scares <banned word filter activated> out of me and im a big bloke. geese man

yh it obviously wouldnt sort out the situation inbetween them .. but after all the 'kissing ' and things .. i think peshi is a must ... and after peshi they need to control themselves....

also something i would want to mention .. for some reason i feel like u r emphasising on the fact that 4 months is too early to get physical .. whereas getting physical is totally wrong in sikhi .. even if it is 4 months or 400 months ... before marriage , getting physical is totally wrong ...

every1 has opinion and thas what i think sikhi tells me. sry if it sound tyt :p

wjkkwjkf

Guest london_jatt

if u need a partner then do anand karaj, if u don't want anand karaj, then don;t keep a partner. Its simple right?

if u feel its ok to have partnership, then what is wrong with having tradition partnership ie with marriage, unless u r not traditional amrit dhari?

MArriage is ok if u lack control, why amrit-dhari has gf in 1st place is beyond me, liberal type amrit-dharis lol

seriously though, why not get married?

u obviously know by now that u bltatntly NEED a woman, then what is your EXCUSE for not marrying, if u NEED a woman?