Help!

adina

gur fateh jio

i have a really good frnd who is a amritdhari bt she like s to remove her facial hair and when i tell her not to she gets mad at me infact she doesnt like my explanations at all.....

so can one of you tell me as to wat reason should i give her so she quit s doing this stuff??

i dnt wnna mess up my frndship with her bt then i also dnt want her to do this.. :(

hope one of you can give me a nice and solid reason as to why we amritdhari s cant remove our facial hair or any kind of hair anywhere so i can save her and our frndship...

gur fateh jio

speak to her with love and dnt keep repeating urself. say it once. say ur telling her this coz u love her and want her to be ok with her sikhi. apart from that theres nothing else u can do. i no a guy who trims his moustaches even thgh hes amrithari but what can one do?they learn the hard way and u can be there 4 her when things mess up and she realise that u a great friend was right

gur fateh jio

i have a really good frnd who is a amritdhari bt she like s to remove her facial hair and when i tell her not to she gets mad at me infact she doesnt like my explanations at all.....

so can one of you tell me as to wat reason should i give her so she quit s doing this stuff??

i dnt wnna mess up my frndship with her bt then i also dnt want her to do this.. :(

hope one of you can give me a nice and solid reason as to why we amritdhari s cant remove our facial hair or any kind of hair anywhere so i can save her and our frndship...

gur fateh jio

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji

The best explanation is that it was Guru Gobind Singh Sahib jis Hukam a Sikh must keep uncut hair. It comes down to what she values more, Guru jis Hukam or the reason she is doing it. If she values the reason she is doing it more then she is following her own mind and not Guru. When you follow the mind then you are not following Guru ji and liberation cannot be acheived. When we make a commitment to Guru ji we give mind, body and soul to him. None of these is ours. The biggest battle a Sikh can win is the constant battle from within. Her cutting of the hair is a reason that started from within and once she cuts it, it becomes an outer battle. Society is constantly judging and we cannot let this get to us. If we do then the five theives have won.

I hope that'll help. One thing you can do is just be there for her. The worst thing you can do is stop talking to her. With Guru jis Kirpa one days she'll realize what she is doing and her eyes will open up to the truth. Pray for her and be there for her.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

speak to her with love and dnt keep repeating urself. say it once. say ur telling her this coz u love her and want her to be ok with her sikhi. apart from that theres nothing else u can do. i no a guy who trims his moustaches even thgh hes amrithari but what can one do?they learn the hard way and u can be there 4 her when things mess up and she realise that u a great friend was right

I agree with veerji here

when she learns the hard way she will realize then how much u love her as her friend