To All The Singhnia

Guest H KAUR

Wjkk wjkf

I was jus curious,is it just me or do all the dastaar wearing bibia feel that even thought people say they treat u fairly they dont.

If ur at uni or school. People tend not to talk to you..im not sure why though. And most of the time its the gorai ( lads ) who do it. There are some that are really nice,but some who kinda completely ignore you,or avoid you.

Could it be cuz they feel wierd around me cuz im different..i dunno.

I jus felt a bit down recently thats all..never realy botherd me before.

Thanx in advance. :)

wjkk wjkf

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Ji...

My dear Sister,

Don't feel like that at all. You are wearing dastaar n this represents your love with Akaaal Purakh Ji n from million of ppl you can be recognised as a daughter of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

You wear Dastaar and you know the meaning of Dastaar. They wana ignore you its their problem not yours. You know how we got this crown n you know how many Singh, Singhanian, Bhujangi gave their lives for this "DASTAAR".

Whenever someone ignores you and you feel yourself down then just remember the deeds of Mata Bhaag Kaur Ji, Bibi Harsharan Kaur Ji n all those Singh Singhanian who died for the "SHAAN OF THIS DASTAAR".

Just keep this Tuk of Anand Sahib in your minde always "Chaala Nirali Bhagtan keri, Bikham Marag chalna" n you have to ignore those ppl n keep doing naam simran n try to "Akaal purakh" in those ppl who ignores you in this way...

Bhull-chukk maaf karna ji

May waheguru ji keep ji you in chardi Kala, but keep in mind this is test for you n you have to get good grades.

good luck for this. :)

Guru Fateh Ji

Wjkk Wjkf phen ji

please dont let it bother you. Anyone who is unique is bound to face such issues. Also, try to look from others viewpoint as well, its the cultural difference, it might be that they just cant relate to the concept of turban on a woman, its almost similar to some of the things they involve themselves in and we as Sikhs cant relate to that. So, dont let it bother you, we beling to a different set of philosophy and it is going to have its challenges :) just wanna say - wear your crown with pride!

Bhull Chukk Maaf ji

ਚਾਲਾ ਿਨਰਾਲੀ ਭਗਤਾਹ ਕੇਰੀ ਿਬਖਮ ਮਾਰਿਗ ਚਲਣਾ ॥

sorry for this/// just tring to correct the line from Anand Sahib above..

itz CHAALA nirali ...and so on.....

it was just borthering me.. so just was curious if it was chaal or chaalaa..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

ਚਾਲਾ ਿਨਰਾਲੀ ਭਗਤਾਹ ਕੇਰੀ ਿਬਖਮ ਮਾਰਿਗ ਚਲਣਾ ॥

sorry for this/// just tring to correct the line from Anand Sahib above..

itz CHAALA nirali ...and so on.....

it was just borthering me.. so just was curious if it was chaal or chaalaa..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Thanks for this :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh pehnj!!

Well Maharaj ties quite a big dastaar on me and more recently, He also sends me to work in Bana and i work at SEN school which is 95% goreh, and i gotta be honest me work place are wicked...............its totally different for them so its like a positive culture shock.........but Maharaj has done amazing kirpa and giving me an amazing work force who understand, respect and are keen to known about Maharaj's Sikhi...........

Remember you are a lighthouse for sikhi, the higher the tide comes in the brighter you shine!!

:)

vahegurooo

for me its been the opposite. u know how some ppl say oh a bibi in a datsar blanks other girls who dont wear a dastar blah blah?? i actaully get blanked alot by 'moneh' and yeah it is a bit erm upsetting cuz it's actually 'SIKHS' who treat each other bad :S gorai are not like that but its coool.

lol im glad tho, at uni no one has really not spoken to me cuz of my crown :D i get alot of respect even walking on a random road, u get the odd one or 2 wiered looks, but we're not aliens huna, we're guruji's daughters :)

dont feel down about it, keep ur head up high and walk .... mahraj is with u :)