Bnp's Leaked Membership List

SarabhaPanjab

for years the BNP has been ranting about how many "indians" and Sikhs support them, they even have a campaign commercial with a clown wannabe-Singh encouraging sikhs to vote BNP.

anyways.. as your probably aware their membership list was exposed on the internet yesterday, with everyones full name and address on it...

and nice to see NO SIKHS on the list.. just shows what a bunch of manipulative liars they are...

Haha, yeah that was one of the first things I did when I found the list. No singh, no kaur, nothing. Some of the comments flying about on the internet are pure comedy - "I could lose my job over this" - lol

If you're not allowed to be a member (of any party mind you) then you deserve everything you get - Police officers/army

They've been quick to clamp down on any website publishing the leaked list.

It proves its true what the founding fathers of the BNP said all along. It was an institution set up for white people, by white people and all other people black brown and coloured were to be the burdren bearers for the true citezens of the nation.

How safe do u feel knowing that Police officers are also on the list.

And there was me thinking that the police didnt allow employment if some1 was a member of BNP (so they say).

The whole system is a shamble and i have no faith in it.