Sikh Youth Slate - Surrey Wins !

LifeIsBeautiful

I'm very happy that the SIKH YOUTH Won This Election.

Keep in Mind- 1 Really Good Thought When New Committee Removes The Table And Chairs

That Even If The Moderates lost- They are the Majority of both Groups Combined they are like more then 9,000 People

and the SIKH GROUP Slate has 5,500.

So if the Table and Chairs are Removed Tensions are going to occur.

The Sikh Youth Committee needs to be supported as IF THEY DONT REMOVE THE TABLES AND CHAIRS THEY ARE IN TROUBLE AND IF THEY DO REMOVE THE TABLE AND CHAIRS THEN THEY ARE STILL IN HUGE TROUBLE BY THE OTHER 10,000 PEOPLE.

Also the have other issues of Keeping the Granthi's, Ragi's, And Sewadars at that Gurdwara Sahib.

They will have to make every decision very carefully.

I hope the best luck to them.

I'm very happy that the SIKH YOUTH Won This Election.

Keep in Mind- 1 Really Good Thought When New Committee Removes The Table And Chairs

That Even If The Moderates lost- They are the Majority of both Groups Combined they are like more then 9,000 People

and the SIKH GROUP Slate has 5,500.

So if the Table and Chairs are Removed Tensions are going to occur.

The Sikh Youth Committee needs to be supported as IF THEY DONT REMOVE THE TABLES AND CHAIRS THEY ARE IN TROUBLE AND IF THEY DO REMOVE THE TABLE AND CHAIRS THEN THEY ARE STILL IN HUGE TROUBLE BY THE OTHER 10,000 PEOPLE.

Also the have other issues of Keeping the Granthi's, Ragi's, And Sewadars at that Gurdwara Sahib.

They will have to make every decision very carefully.

I hope the best luck to them.

I understand where you are coming from, but never compromise what the Gurus taught us for votes, the Sikh Youth committee without a doubt should remove the chairs and tables. All we need is faith that next time when the elections roll around Sikh Youth will win again.

Truly a historic moment. Many are seeing this as the turning point here in Surrey where we have a youth committee, away from dirty politics of both ends of the spectrum; who follow Guruji's rehit and don't abuse their power.

Singhs were in tears when they heard the news at amritvela.

So many mothers came out to support the youth, along with former moderates who are more worried about their children's future than silly ego issues.

Even the staunch anti-maryada, anti-khalistani, tankhayia moderate leaders like Balwant Gill looked humbled at this turning point in the Surrey Sikh community.

Nop resentment, no hate, no violence, just love and resect from both sides. It was beautiful to wittness.

• 1 year later...

when these guys won it was so amazing, it looked like a nagar keertan parade with the amount of ppl that showed up to listen to the victory speaches, finally were going to have progress in our community and start solving problems and progressing forward

and with tables and chairs their only keeping half the kitchen with tables and the other half you can sit down, and most ppl here don't mind hence why they destroyed the moderates, but yea if you want to sit you can sit if you want to sit in a table and chair you can sit in a table and chair