Love Letter

Akaali1

My dear friend,

As you got up this morning, I watched you and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanked me for something good that happened in your life yesterday, but i noticed you were too busy trying to find the right outfit to put on and wear to work. So I waited. When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were too busy. At one point you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet, I thought you wanted to talk to me, but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip.

I watched you as you went to work and I waited patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me. I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me, that is why you didn't bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay, there is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk to me even yet.

You went home and it seems as you had lots of things to do. After a few of them were done you turned on the TV. I don't know if I like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend a lot of time each day in front of it, not thinking about anything else - just enjoying the show. I waited patiently a

gain as you watched TV and ate your meal, but again you didn't talk to me. As you did your housework I waited again, as you did what you had to do. At bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay, because you may not realise that I am always there for you.

I've got patience more than you will ever know. I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, a prayer, a thought or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.

Well, you are getting up again and once again I will wait with nothing but love for you hoping that today you will give me some time.

Have a nice day.

Yours,

WAHEGURU

My dear friend,

As you got up this morning, I watched you and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanked me for something good that happened in your life yesterday, but i noticed you were too busy trying to find the right outfit to put on and wear to work. So I waited. When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were too busy. At one point you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet, I thought you wanted to talk to me, but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip.

I watched you as you went to work and I waited patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me. I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me, that is why you didn't bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay, there is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk to me even yet.

You went home and it seems as you had lots of things to do. After a few of them were done you turned on the TV. I don't know if I like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend a lot of time each day in front of it, not thinking about anything else - just enjoying the show. I waited patiently a

gain as you watched TV and ate your meal, but again you didn't talk to me. As you did your housework I waited again, as you did what you had to do. At bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay, because you may not realise that I am always there for you.

I've got patience more than you will ever know. I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, a prayer, a thought or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.

Well, you are getting up again and once again I will wait with nothing but love for you hoping that today you will give me some time.

Have a nice day.

Yours,

WAHEGURU

Wjkk Wjkf Phenji :)

BEautiful indeed! but, umm, arent we supposed to reply to God in this thread? :) nevertheless, its a beautiful thought too! Thank you for sharing! :D

Fateh ji!

God,

sigh!...

i got ur letter, but... didnt understand what it meant. i havent studied the language u wrote in as of yet so i am having a very hard time knowing what u wrote.please help me understand it and experience the sort of things u might have written in it from all point of views..as i am incapable of understanding such words

if u really meant it..then i have no doubt i'll ... :BL:

Hey God will you teach me how to love you?

Hold me by my hand and take me out of this deep pit of self-destruction.

I love you and im sorry that i dont have time for you these dayz,

i get caught up in maya and i fall so deeply that i loose my direction

Please forgive my past sins and put me on the path for the future

You are inside me and i know you are i can feel you, my very soul,

I feel alive when my soul is joyous

But without your name my soul dies and weeps

Oh laziness of mine why have u ruined my life!

Help me O Lord O Saviour O Beloved

I look around and i cry when i see no one cares about me

this pain makes me realize the truth

You have revealed the truth to your slave

Only You will be my support in the end

Please forgive me and teach me

Teach me to be a true slave

I dont want to pretend anymore

I dont want to impress people

All i want to do is to have you

Have you by my side

Have you to give me pride

I pray to the Guru

You are the boat that will carry me across

How can i qualify to come aboard?

Will you take me to meet my beloved?

My soul crys

but i just barry it soo deep

soo deep there is no sight of it

what does this leave?

A heartless being filled with

Kaam,Krodh,Moh,Lobh,Ahunkar

What use am i?

I am a lazy beast

I lie cheat and call myself your sikh

What kind of sikh am i?

Oh Waheguru

O Giver of life

I pray that u never break this bond with me

I love you

You are as a mother

as a father

I have made the worst mistakes

Yet,

You don't hesitate to hug me in your embrace

You bless me over and over again

You give me our name as food

You replenish my soul

and how can i ever thank you?

Help me Learn to love others

and be true to sikhi

make me

breathe

live & die in sikhi

Thanx God

I love you

Dear God,

i guess im having difficulties in understanding what Love is.................i wish i could say i loved you but im not sure i know how to...........

The only thing i have to learn by is the world............were love is easliey brought, cheaped and abused,

Maharaj teach how to love so i may write you such a letter that would permit my soul to rest eternally at Your beautiful, lotus feet

Your Daughter

xx

God,

sigh!...

i got ur letter, but... didnt understand what it meant. i havent studied the language u wrote in as of yet so i am having a very hard time knowing what u wrote.please help me understand it and experience the sort of things u might have written in it from all point of views..as i am incapable of understanding such words

if u really meant it..then i have no doubt i'll ... :BL:

Wjkk Wjkf Jeo :)

Ah phenji :) Thats beautiful! Random_Singhni phenji, wow what birhaa!

I'm loving this thread, its not often you hear private conversations with Akaal Purakh, such love, its just inspirational! Please keep posting!

Fateh Jeo!!